Andi - week 1

How did you get on at the GP's love? Hope you're feeling better :hug99:
xx

Thanks for the messages. Sorry I have been awol but as I said in the other thread - everytime I log on my kids/pets/phone etc ... all kick off and im back to mummy duty! I have been on and off ww all week and I really need to get myself back on track counting my points. I tried to go to the gym yesterday but my legs went all wobbly and I had to come home again. My GP diagnosed an ear infection, rhinutitis and being generally run down and stressed out. He gave me antibiotics, steroids and decongestants and to be honest I dont feel much better! Anyway enough of my whinging - im back on track today and on my way to Tesco to stock up on the usual favourites to stop me hitting the chocolate and crisps!!

Ax

1.5lbs off - im happy with that because this week has been hit and miss to say the least! I got my silver seven and im only 4lbs from breaking a new stone!!!

Ax

1.5lbs off - im happy with that because this week has been hit and miss to say the least! I got my silver seven and im only 4lbs from breaking a new stone!!!

Ax

Excellent and well done Andi on your silver seven:happy096:

:talk017:

Love Mini xxx

well done andi. sounds like u have been having a really rough couple of weeks so this is a great achievement and hopefully has lifted u a bit after being poorly. :) xxxxx

well done Andi, when you're feeling unwell its not easy to stick with it, so hopefully you'll be 100% better soon & really back on track.
have a good day
xx

Good for you, a silver 7 is the least you deserve ! Take care of yourself.

:party0011::party0011::party0011:YAY, well done you! :party0011::party0011::party0011:
Silver 7 is fantastic! You're doing so well especailly after everything you've been through, so pleased for you love!
xx

Excellent and well done Andi on your silver seven:happy096:

:talk017:

Love Mini xxx

well done andi. sounds like u have been having a really rough couple of weeks so this is a great achievement and hopefully has lifted u a bit after being poorly. :) xxxxx

well done Andi, when you're feeling unwell its not easy to stick with it, so hopefully you'll be 100% better soon & really back on track.
have a good day
xx

Well done on the weightloss Andi x x

Good for you, a silver 7 is the least you deserve ! Take care of yourself.

Well done andi... brilliant result :bliss:

Heres to the NEXT silver 7 ;)

:party0011::party0011::party0011:YAY, well done you! :party0011::party0011::party0011:
Silver 7 is fantastic! You're doing so well especailly after everything you've been through, so pleased for you love!
xx

Thanks girls. Its lovely to have all this support. No-one at home shows any interest in my weightwatchers and to be honest I like it that way because there is no pressure to lose but its nice to have a little pat on the back :)

I always say this but this time I mean it - I am determined this week to get moving towards that other stone. I have stuck to my points today and I dont have any plans to go out this week so I dont see why I cant stick to it all this week ;)

Good luck to all the ww girls - here's to a cracker week!!!

Ax

Thanks girls. Its lovely to have all this support. No-one at home shows any interest in my weightwatchers and to be honest I like it that way because there is no pressure to lose but its nice to have a little pat on the back :)

I always say this but this time I mean it - I am determined this week to get moving towards that other stone. I have stuck to my points today and I dont have any plans to go out this week so I dont see why I cant stick to it all this week ;)

Good luck to all the ww girls - here's to a cracker week!!!

Ax

Well we're behind you all the way love!
Sounds like you're really determind, keep it up and hoping for a great loss for you next week :)
xx

Ok I think - better than last week, but I think im going to sts this week which is disappointing.

Anyway the big news is I have a new man in my life!!! His name is Alan and he is gorgeous with rippling muscles:character00115: and a cheeky smile. I picked him up at the gym and he is ....... a personal trainer:giggle:!! I have my first session with him tomorrow so I will let you all know how I get on!:character00116::whacky068:

Ax

Personal trainer eh, get you! Let us know how you get on, I'd love to have the committment to go to the gym, perhaps if I found an 'Alan' I might have more incentive haha!
Best of luck with your wi today.
xx

Im off to see Alan but I popped on here to let you know - 2lbs off!!!!

Ax

Back