Andi - week 1

Well done Andi!

2lb off:happy096:

Good to see you doing so well.

Love Mini xxx

Wooohoooo!!! Well done Andi, you're doing great! :party0011::party0011::party0011:
Enjoy getting hot and sweaty with Alan :D
xx

Last edited:
Whoopee !!! Good for you. Keep it up. x

Well done Andi!

2lb off:happy096:

Good to see you doing so well.

Love Mini xxx

Wooohoooo!!! Well done Andi, you're doing great! :party0011::party0011::party0011:
Enjoy getting hot and sweaty with Alan :D
xx

Whoopee !!! Good for you. Keep it up. x

Hi hun

well done on your 2lbs off !!!

enjoy the gym!

xx

Well done on the 2lb, that's great, but come on...how's it going with Alan?!! That's what I reeeally want to know, heehee!

Well done on your 2lbs this week missus... brilliant result :)

Thanks girls. Ok so here is the goss on Alan - I have been hot and sweaty with him twice (oo er mrs!). He has nearly killed me! I am so unfit! There I was coasting along with a few minutes here and there on the bike and cross trainer and then Big Al came along! He has me doing squats, punch bag work, sit-ups, running I could go on..... suffice to say I collapse in a sweaty mess at the end. Thats the good news - the not so good news is that Halloween has seriously interferred with my diet. I was at a party last night and I ate my weight in candy apples, hotdogs and haribo sweets. That and a meal out last week has well and truly messed up any chance of a loss this week. I would be happy to sts, 1lb off would be fab as that leaves me to lose 2lbs to get into the next stone the following week.
I broke my rule yesterday of not buying clothes that dont fit well now - I bought a pair of black size 16 Debenhams (John Richmond) trousers. They do up (just about) but are ridiculously tight. They are my christmas trousers and I would love to wear them on christmas day with a really nice top. Fingers crossed and jaws wired I think!
I have just had my Tesco order delivered and I got some of the Quorn Wensleydales and the Onion Bhajis Nikki recommended.
Anyway im off to so yet more housework......will I ever not hate it?!!

Ax

I'm sure you'll look fantastic on christmas day mate. You are doing brilliantly, keep it up.

Im feeling pre-mentsrual, hormal and just p*ssed off today. I sts for my weigh-in which is a good result as I have been all over the place for the past week but I just feel, well - a bit down really. Im sure I will feel better once the hormones settle a bit.
Anyway - heres to a great week for us all.

Ax

I'm sure you'll look fantastic on christmas day mate. You are doing brilliantly, keep it up.

Thanks Dobo - I really hope so. The past 2 christmas days have been really awful and im hoping to have a great one this year - please santa!!!

Ax

Sorry to hear you're low Andi. Well done on sts especially if you've had a bit of a nightmare this week.
I'm sure this Christmas will be great for you and you'll look fab! Sending you mahoooosive hugs :hug99::hug99::hug99:
xxxxxxxxxx

The hormones have calmed down and im feeling much better. Im trying to be angel today and tomorrow as im really really hoping to break that next stone on Tuesday. I will be over the moon if I can get there as I havent been in that stone since 2001!!Im off to see the lovely Alan now so maybe that will help shift some fat!:)
Ax

How did it go love? Really hope you've lost :) Pleased to hear you're feeling brighter, you know where we are if you ever need a chat.
xx

I sts again last week and 3lbs off this week!!! I hope to get some time to catch up with everyone later.

Ax

Yay! That's fantastic Andi, good for you!!! :party0011::party0011::party0011: The lovely Alan must be working his magic ;)
xx

Back