Andi - week 1

Thanks girls for all your lovely replies but I have been an idiot!:break_diet: I have put on 3lbs in a week - I know its correctable but I have completely and utterly gone into meltdown! I seem to be permanently emotionally hungry and each night the "Im a celebrity" theme tune is my cue for a massive binge on rubbish. I have lost 2 stone, I feel and look better than I have done in years and im loving getting into my old clothes and shopping is a much more pleasant experience - im actually buying things I like!
I love WW - it fits into my life and I can have what I like so WHY am I piling on the weight and ignoring that wee inner voice telling me to wise up or I will be back where I started for the New Year - what an awful start that would be! I was hoping that next year would be a good one because the last 2/3 have been dreadful and I have been a mess. I wanted to take back control and start a new chapter in my life.

Any advice girls? :cry:

Ax

Oh Andi hun ... you have been through so much in these last few months.

Come on girl .. back to it .. you have done fab!

Press that MUTE button when Im a celebrity starts!

xx

RIGHT GIRL ,YOU CAN DO THIS YOUVE PROVEN THAT.
tHINK ABOUT YOURSELF FOR A CHANGE GIRL,YOU ARE A LOVELY LOVELY PERSON AND DONT LET FOOD WIN.

wE CAN DO THIS:hug99::hug99::sign0168::flowers:

Oh Andi hun ... you have been through so much in these last few months.

Come on girl .. back to it .. you have done fab!

Press that MUTE button when Im a celebrity starts!

xx

RIGHT GIRL ,YOU CAN DO THIS YOUVE PROVEN THAT.
tHINK ABOUT YOURSELF FOR A CHANGE GIRL,YOU ARE A LOVELY LOVELY PERSON AND DONT LET FOOD WIN.

wE CAN DO THIS:hug99::hug99::sign0168::flowers:

Awww thanks girls - what would I do without you. Im sitting here after eating more rubbish listening to my son crying for his dad. I wish he could get his head round this - im so worried about what this might all be doing to him......

I am planning a fresh start tomorrow - again...:rolleyes:

Ax

Andi - you've got the right idea. Just start each day off afresh and take each day as it comes. I take it you're keeping a food diary? Maybe you should try keeping an "emotions" diary along with it. Just take a few lines to write in why you ate the rubbish you might see a pattern and be able to deal with the reasons for it. (sorry, maybe you already know - I haven't read all of your diary).

Have you checked out Dr. Phil's website? He give some good advice on how to deal with emotional eating. At the very worst, make sure that if you are eating rubbish, make sure it's something you enjoy so at least you get some benefits from it. There's no point in having a weight gain from food you don't even like.

Try to put yourself and your son first. We're often much kinder to other people than we are to ourselves. Be kind to yourself and listen to the advice you'd give to someone else on the thread who's going through the same things as you.

Good luck for the week ahead.xx
Edel.

Hi Girls,

Happy 2008! Sorry for going AWOL but I have been totally off track for about 4 weeks now :break_diet:. I have eaten my body weight in chocolate and crisps and fully indulged in all the festivities. I have had a great christmas but im back on the wagon tomorrow. The bad news is I have 10lbs back on. I have decided that there is no point beating myself up - so here I am back to it with a goal to get back to my lowest ww weight by the end of January. Fingers, toes and eyes crossed! I was doing really well and enjoying ww but once I get into the binge, all you can eat mindset I just lose it big style. It was painful updating my ticker but its gotta be done.

Now that I have my computer up and running again and there are no more festivities I hope to be posting more :rolleyes:

Wish me luck - day one tomorrow! (AGAIN :rolleyes:)

Ax

good luck with the restart hun x

Come on out Andi .......

Did your twins enjoy their xmas and did santa bring them lots?? My twins (boys) are 4 1/2 now and for me this was their first 'proper' xmas! It was fab.

xx

Hi Girls,

What can I say - it has been really hard getting back to it. Im hoping that my class tomorrow will give me a boost. I seem to have lost all focus and the lure of all my fav baddies is just too much. I bought a box of belgian chocolate biscuits in Sainsburys for 64p (sale after xmas) and as they were ok until August of this year I thought that they would be my biscuits if anyone calls for coffee. I opened them last night thinking I would just have one ......... need I go on!

Hi Jools - the twins loved christmas and were spoiled rotten by everyone. I think they get more and more pressies every year! My twins were the same, it took them to four before they had a clue what all the fuss was about - im sure the boys loved it.

Anyway im off to make tea for the kids. Im hoping to get a minute to catch up with everyone later.

Ax

Back