Andy's "to be a thin dad" diary

That just does not look like an s&s meal!! Yum yum xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I've lost 10.2lbs this week and the scales are now put away, so that means I've hit my next target - of 225lbs (am now 224.8!). That means I've lost 7.5st in total. Next target is to be under 16st, which is only 2lbs away.

By the way, there is one small issue ith the sns curry. It gave me terrible wind. The wife isn't happy that ive ordered 15 of them!

SerenityValley said:
Well I've lost 10.2lbs this week and the scales are now put away, so that means I've hit my next target - of 225lbs (am now 224.8!). That means I've lost 7.5st in total. Next target is to be under 16st, which is only 2lbs away.

By the way, there is one small issue ith the sns curry. It gave me terrible wind. The wife isn't happy that ive ordered 15 of them!

Is there a curry out? I have been at for 2 weeks and didn't get any notification!!
I struggle with wind but it's the chew gum, just trying to get off that is a PITA..
just playing catch up, well done on your losses that 7.5st loss must feel soo great!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Yeah, there is a mild curry. It is a bit like a chip shop curry taste and there seems to be a lot of it. I'll be seriously upping the spice stake next time though, I'm a bit of a curry fiend. X

SerenityValley said:
Yeah, there is a mild curry. It is a bit like a chip shop curry taste and there seems to be a lot of it. I'll be seriously upping the spice stake next time though, I'm a bit of a curry fiend. X

Wow! I have a weeks supply to get me by and then I am going to reorder.. Love my curries mmm..

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Had another great day yesterday but during the night and this morning, I've felt hungry :(

Still feel confident and content but don't have the overall feeling of ketosis well being. Can't fathom it as I've been 100% on plan.

Morning mate :D
Probably just your mind playing games on you, dont worry about it :)
Ive started with a water infection, had to drink tonnes of cranberry juice yesterday which destroyed my ww plan and overnight i have gained 2.5lb :cry:
INSTANTLY when i see that i am litrally running for my box of packs! Ahhhh!!!!

Hope u have a great day today xx

Thanks Stef. Hunger is mostly subsiding now after a shake, a pint of water and a large coffee. Still there a little but should be ok.

You know you haven't gained 2.5lbs of fat yet (I find that if I don't take it off within a couple of days, then it turns to fat. Hope you're better soon! X

Keep drinking, I find the heat is a fantastic appetite suppressant! Must of had six or seven litre yesterday trying to stay hydrated

The hunger will pass xxx

Just caught up with your thread Andy.
Well done on the weight loss you're doing amazingly well and the before and after pictures look like two different people.
I'm sure you'll make a brilliant Dad and can't wait for the name reveal too

Thanks scouse mouse :)

I can't wait for him to be born, so we can be sure of the name and announce. I'll have to remember to do it here too! X

I think I have my ketosis warmth back :)

Thought for the day. The voice at the back of your head, the little child that stamps his or her feet saying I want I want I want. His parents are fear and comfort. They're all related to each other. They want you to return to the certainty of eating, of heaviness, of not needing to change our lives. They try to smother us with memories of the happiness that food can bring. They tell us about how much we are missing out on. They will do anything to make us stay the same. Because if things don't stay the same, they may to exist anymore. The excuses for inactivity, the temporary comfort of eating junk, the many many reasons why we can't change. All gone.

I want nothing more than those ball and chains gone.

Nope I'm hungry again, despite eating an hour ago. I've kept well hydrated and I'm a bit nonplussed as to why.

I have ascertained it is definitely physical hunger as I have absolutely no urge to eat off plan. I'm still delighted with my progress and I'm 100% confident that I will complete my journey. I can cope with hunger but would rather avoid it.

Yesterday the only difference was I ate my bar late at night but it was the vanilla almnod one which is supposed to be lower carb than the normal ones. I may have to skip the bars for a few days.

Oh wait, just worked out the other difference - I have recently cut back to 3 packs plus protein and veg. Blokes are supposed to have 4, but 2 nights ago I was absolutely satified to the point where I had to make myself eat.

I'll go for 4 packs tomorrow and make sure I always eat my bar during the day.

I'm the same today Andy, its bizarre. Think its cos I trained heavy in the heat yesterday. Bottomless pit LOL water and coke zero a plenty!

This too shall pass, sure upping the packs will help Xx

I've had 2l of coke zero, 3 or 4 pints of water, 2 decafe coffees and now 2 shakes (as have just taken another one to bring me up to normal amounts). I'll see how it all goes - but even if I have to be hungry for the next 67 days I will.

Would consider stopping bars but the bar I had last night was far less carbs than any others.

It is bizarre but yiu're right, this is a transient thing, and I'll soon be fine again :)

Have been hungry again today but am ok. I think it's the bars - as I was hungry not long after having one for brekkiw.

So, from now on 1 shake for brekkie, a bar for lunch, dinner, and a shake. I'll have a drink before each, especially the bar.

2 days since I weighed myself - it's damned hard! I'm used to weighing myself morning, hometime and bedtime! Terrible i know, but a habit I've long been in. I've been thinking about it all day, as I hate not knowing what I weigh! I worry I won't lose nything and will be very disappointed when I weigh in on Saturday. The other side of the coin though; I'll get a bigger happy feeling from seeing the loss in one go.

Thought for the day. Most overweight people have terrible posture, including me. But if you walk tall, keep your shoulders back, then a) you look slimmer and b) you feel more confident. And if you don't, then fake it till you make it.

LOL your doing amazing.. I must go the scales at least ten times a day!! I didn't weigh at all before this plan, its such an ocd trigger once I start I can't stop!

Much better gettin a nice big surprise though :)

Hopefully its the bars and you've cracked it!

Xx

Back