Total Solution Angel72's Big Bulge Battle

We went to see the Ninja Turtles. Hubby loved it but I found it violent and a bit boring. It was not my choice of film.
Tomorrow we are going to Edinburgh then to Roslin Chapel, the one that featured in the Davinci Code. We will meet our son and his fiancé for lunch so I guess I am not going to have a quiet weekend after all!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Good grief, Ninja turtles? They were a nightmare when they were all the craze in the early nineties, they were violent then. I much prefer non violence if I can help it.

I knew you would end up busy :) have a great time.

Good to see that the pain is better controlled Angel. Makes so much difference to the day.

I love going to the pictures, I used to work in a cinema while I was a student & then after work we would all go to the all night cinema!! Unfortunately my hubby finds it almost impossible to sit through a film ( don't know why I married him LOL )

Have a good day x

Evening all, hope it's been a good day. I am soooo lucky. I had a mega lie in thanks to Hubby seeing to dog and baby. I had to actually drag myself out of bet at 1pm. I must have been exhausted because I feel good now. Pain is really much better.

Hubby brought me my porridge and a coffee then I fed Bubs and Hubby took him out for a walk on the beach with the dog. I have had a couple of hours all to myself to sort my computer out. I've made a playlist with my favourite upbeat songs on it so if I need a lift I can play it.

Come to think of it i've only had my porridge today so i'm off for a shake. Have a great evening all.

Sounds like a good day right enough may you have many more of them. x

Thanks Mere! I meant to say, i've not felt any after effects of yesterdays dinner out :) Maybe I did manage to stay in ketosis. I guess we will know on Friday! then again I think I might have to weigh in on Thursday as i'm away again.

well, time to log off and rescue my hubby from an upset baby. He's just tired.

Which one is tired hubby baby or both? Haha enjoy your evening. x

Hubby ! Haha

Ok, tips on how to handle husbands without ruining my marriage would be welcome! He's been so good helping with bubs all day. I got some much needed jobs done and a bit of me time. He even made me porridge so he knows I'm on the diet yet he just presented me with steak, an egg and veg. Granted it's a healthy meal but I was actually looking to be on the shakes again. I'm worried this is all going to slip down hill.

Anyway, I ate it. I had to force the steak down I seriously just couldn't digest it. The dog got some sneaky bits. My son had some of the veg. I have to say I ate the egg. That's two days I've had food. I really hope this hasn't completely thrown me off. I did have two more packs to go today.

Im just going to drink loads of water to see if that will help. I just don't want to cause any arguments. We were just about to watch a film together which will be a first at home if we manage it without interruption.

Have a a good evening. X

Ok, tips on how to handle husbands without ruining my marriage would be welcome! He's been so good helping with bubs all day. I got some much needed jobs done and a bit of me time. He even made me porridge so he knows I'm on the diet yet he just presented me with steak, an egg and veg. Granted it's a healthy meal but I was actually looking to be on the shakes again. I'm worried this is all going to slip down hill. Anyway, I ate it. I had to force the steak down I seriously just couldn't digest it. The dog got some sneaky bits. My son had some of the veg. I have to say I ate the egg. That's two days I've had food. I really hope this hasn't completely thrown me off. I did have two more packs to go today. Im just going to drink loads of water to see if that will help. I just don't want to cause any arguments. We were just about to watch a film together which will be a first at home if we manage it without interruption. Have a a good evening. X

It's hard isn't it? Is it related to what he told you previously? Where he was worried about you losing weight?

Maybe try to explain it in terms of how difficult it is going through ketosis again? And that as much as you appreciate him cooking you a healthy meal maybe he could save it for your food week and you can try some healthy recipes together?

I hope that you can talk to him without an argument - I argued with my hubby yesterday as I was so exhausted I had to lie down and asked him to wake me for my last shake and he didn't, I woke up at 12:30am and had to have it then! I don't think he did it on purpose but he certainly didn't help me.

Enjoy the rest of your evening and I hope that the food doesn't make you feel unwell. I'm sure you'll still have a great loss come weigh day xx

:)

Thanks for being there Sheridan. I talked to him about it and he's fine with me just doing shakes as long as I come off for the two days in London. The romance of watching the film was muted by the fact it finished at 2129 and he'd missed 4 mins of match of the day due to our chat delaying the film. Ho hum. I'm off to bed.

Heres to a loss on Friday xxx

Thanks for being there Sheridan. I talked to him about it and he's fine with me just doing shakes as long as I come off for the two days in London. The romance of watching the film was muted by the fact it finished at 2129 and he'd missed 4 mins of match of the day due to our chat delaying the film. Ho hum. I'm off to bed. Heres to a loss on Friday xxx

Glad he listened. And men and their football, had to endure my dad and hubby engrossed in the football. And now playing xbox! How boring for my Saturday!

Hope you sleep well xx

Just read your post about hubby feeding you . Glad you got it sorted out. My. Hubby was the same, they are looking after you because they love you. My hubby finally gets it and is ok about me doing my protein water 3 days a week but he never really liked the shakes only that I did with ex ante. Hope you have a lovely day. x

Glad you got things out in the open Angel. It will make things run more smoothly in the future.

Any plans for today xx

Hi,

hope your feeling better after feeling faint. Good to hear you got the food issue sorted with your husband, mines the same, always seems to be trying to feed me! Hope you've had a good day.

Just catching up on your diary. Well done on your loss so far. That sounds like a good compromise and I'm sure you'll have a great loss on Friday.

Hi guys. Difficult day but still 100% hope alls well. X

Thanks Sheridan. Only just got my boy down. He's not been well. I'm exhausted. Off to bed x

Thanks Sheridan. Only just got my boy down. He's not been well. I'm exhausted. Off to bed x

Aww I hope he is better soon. Sleep well x

Back