Total Solution Angel72's Big Bulge Battle

Hope today is going well Angel.

Did you manage to sort your wheelchair out ?x

I am thanks Mere and yes I did Susie but not until this afternoon. Shake this morning and bar for lunch. Hoping for porridge for dinner. I've just had to order more choc mint shakes (addicted) and choc bars. There's an offer on 60 for 60 so I'll have to keep on it until they've gone!!! I'm drinking my water because my tum feels properly empty. Little man is just a bundle of energy. I'm shattered and pain is really bugging me.

Still, swimming in the morning. Should be fun. Have a great evening x

There are some good offers on Exante and they are quite regular too. Enjoy your swimming today Angel x

No swimming for me. Hubby has taken the day off to look after Bubs. Pain had me in tears last night. I'm waiting for doc to ring. Could be up to 9 weeks for the scan to come through. I don't know if I can wait that long. no choice I guess.

Not had a shake yet, just a bucket load of pills. Hope you all have a great day. X

Oh dear Angel hope the doc gets you sorted out and pushes your scan date forward. Take care. x

Can he up your patch or is it breakthrough pain Angel. Pain control with a back injury is so difficult. Hope the doc can do something for you x

I've had back pain for years and got it under control with exercise and meditation but since bubs was born and in August I had a slight mishap where I hit the floor when transferring out of my car to the chair the pain has changed and has gone through the roof. I can't get a handle on it. Patches have been upped.

Diet still 100%. I'm really bloated though.

Yum I got a free baileys flavoured coffee with my last order. It's delicious! Just had a choc bar with it and it was heaven.

I am Not looking forward to WI Friday though. My Tum is sooooo bloated. It might be to do with the 23 pills a day I'm taking. I've started antibiotics too just in case there's an infection. I wish docs would find out the source of the problem and not just up the meds to see if it works. Oh well. Chin up and carry on I guess.

I have friends I haven't seen for ages coming for lunch tomorrow. No idea what I'm getting them. I'm just so happy I'm on week 6 and still going. Emergency visit to the deli in the morning I guess. I don't feel like cooking.

Have a good evening all.

Yum I got a free baileys flavoured coffee with my last order. It's delicious! Just had a choc bar with it and it was heaven. I am Not looking forward to WI Friday though. My Tum is sooooo bloated. It might be to do with the 23 pills a day I'm taking. I've started antibiotics too just in case there's an infection. I wish docs would find out the source of the problem and not just up the meds to see if it works. Oh well. Chin up and carry on I guess. I have friends I haven't seen for ages coming for lunch tomorrow. No idea what I'm getting them. I'm just so happy I'm on week 6 and still going. Emergency visit to the deli in the morning I guess. I don't feel like cooking. Have a good evening all.

I'm sorry to hear that you're suffering Angel and having to take all those pills! Doctors are so unwilling to find the true underlying causes of things and you'd think they'd be helping you since you're trying to help yourself by getting healthier! It's nice you get to see your friends tomorrow, scary that it's for lunch, I always think it's awkward catering for people when you're trying to do this. But good on you, hopefully you can find something good in the deli and avoid having to cook!

I hope you feel better soon. :)

Enjoy your time with your friends hopefully their company will help to take your mind off the pain for a while. x

Thanks Sheridan and Mere. I love your new profile pics by the way. The man of the house is in his cave watching footy, bubs is on bed so I've come up to the bedroom to have some me time shock horror. Tonight I move back into the main bedroom. I've been sleeping in the nursery for ten months. I think it's time. I will have to look past the junk and baskets of clothing that's accumulated in my absence and sort through it over the coming decades.

Tomorrow the house gets valued. With me going part time we may have to make some changes but looking at what's out there I don't want to move. I love this house. We shall see. Where there's a will and all that.

Last shake was at six. Tum feeling pretty empty. I haven't drunk enough again. :doh:

have a good sleep and look forward to a bright day tomorrow. Night night.

How was your first night back in your own bedroom Angel? x

Oh it was lovely. I forgot how comfy it is and it's so nice to get a cuddle again. I slept really well because I knew my husband could hear the monitor too. Little man only woke up once. I woke up at 3 when meds wore off but I took a top up and could get back to sleep.

Today is is great so far. The house is clean, the man has been to price the house and Bubs is down for a sleep. Friends should be here any moment. I'm doing roast chicken salad with hot bread. The breads going to tempt me but a bit of chicken won't harm me. If I act busy then no one will notice. Got to go.

Successful night then. Enjoy your lunch & try to stay strong xx

Guests have just left. Baby in true fashion woke just as we were going to eat. It worked in my favour because he sat on my knee at the dinner table and ate from the same plate. We had tiger bread (one of my favourites), chicken and salad. I got away with just a couple of small bits of chicken because Bubs ate or dropped the rest. Plenty of black coffee and my second shake at 4. I'm so pleased. It was a challenge I have to say. We packed up the other half of the loaf, coleslaw and other things and send it home with a friend.

Im feeling very Angelic :angel09::angel09::angel09:

I hope everyone's having a great day. I've just settled down to watch new tricks with hubby but little one is getting into everything. For a change its hubby running around :)

have fun x

Sounds like a very successful day. You did great to stay so strong, well done, your reward will come on the scales next WI. X

Guests have just left. Baby in true fashion woke just as we were going to eat. It worked in my favour because he sat on my knee at the dinner table and ate from the same plate. We had tiger bread (one of my favourites), chicken and salad. I got away with just a couple of small bits of chicken because Bubs ate or dropped the rest. Plenty of black coffee and my second shake at 4. I'm so pleased. It was a challenge I have to say. We packed up the other half of the loaf, coleslaw and other things and send it home with a friend. Im feeling very Angelic :angel09::angel09::angel09: I hope everyone's having a great day. I've just settled down to watch new tricks with hubby but little one is getting into everything. For a change its hubby running around :) have fun x

Really pleased that it went well and you resisted temptation. Seems like your bub was on your side today! :)

That's very good that you sent the rest away, I find that the worst part having some leftover. I always put any extra or away or sadly in the bin! (Hubby and kids very rarely have seconds - hence why they are all slim!)

But again really well done and I hope you enjoy your evening. :)

Well done for staying on track today, I too find that little ones are helpful when doing this, I get out of a lot by feeding mine. Hope you had a lovely afternoon.

Thanks everyone. Now all I need is for him to go down. Hubby has taken him up. He's been brilliant the last couple of days. Pain is better but the patches are leaving red squares. My back is beginning to look like a chess board! They itch too so I give a good impression of Baloo the bear from the jungle book on occasion.

Diet wise I have taken over a whole drawer and have separated all my shakes so I can easily pick which I want. I seem to have a lot of choc mint which means I will just have to have it for breakfast lunch and dinner (ok I admit my addiction is getting serious). Maybe next week I will go overboard on banana?

I really want those scales to read 20st something, even if it's by 1/2 pound. I'm away Friday though so can't weigh in until Monday morning. Fingers crossed xxx.

Back