Total Solution Angel72's Big Bulge Battle

Just remember the old adage a moment on the lips a lifetime on the hips! Well done resisting temptation. x

Your doing so well, you know yourself it won't be worth it. Why not save them for when you know your not going to be on plan like when you go away for the weekend or christmas? I do agree we all need the odd treat but just think about when you want to use your treat. Ignore that voice, you can do it. X

Thanks Mere and Poppy. Little one is asleep at last. Strictly is on the telly and a hot choc went down a treat. All cravings have been subdued. They're not gone but are controlled. I will give them away or just bin them if I feel tempted again to that extent. It's not going to be the last temptation on this journey I just know I can't get back into ketosis easily.

Time me to check everyone's diaries. Xxx

Just finished watching Strictly, I think the standard is very high this year. Better to bin the food rather than eat it. Enjoy your troll through the diaries. X

You're quite right Mere. I'll bin it tomorrow. Sheridan told us about an app called model my diet. I've just tried it, although I think the results in life are much more dramatic I think it's good for inspiration.

image.jpg

Last edited:
I have that app I used it to keep me on track when the started Exante almost 2 years ago. x

Good job on resisting Angel, I would have had to destroy the chocolate, no way could I resist if there was some in the house.

I love model my diet. My friend got into trouble at work cos I was showing her what it was all about & she printed off her images. Trouble was they came out on matrons printer lol. I keep my images on my phone so that I can compare daily x

I'd never tried that app before. It certainly spurs me on, especially the side view, urgh.

The choc biccies and packet of chocs are in a bag at my feet.
They have no appeal to me now. I have conquered! :sign0151:

Ive just worked out that it's 40 weeks to my birthday. If I lose 3lb a week I will be 12st 7. That's quite an undertaking but it would be so nice to achieve. I have lots of challenges ahead. Next Wednesday I'm doing lunch for friends visiting. Then I'm in London and then an afternoon tea out with friends then Christmas . I can't stay 100% all the time. I just have to make sure I get back on it straight away which is hard.

Last edited:
Sounds like you have a busy social schedule. I love your forward thinking, with that attitude you could be in the 12s for your birthday. X

Gooooood morning. My virtues last night have made me feel quite strong today. I did a sneaky WI and I'm 2lbs down since Friday :). I'm sooooo close to my next goal it would be amazing to reach it by Friday.

Im on my own with bubs and my dog today. It's foggy around here. I think I will take them for a bit of fresh air.
Have a great day :)

Got my fingers crossed for you for Friday, you so deserve to get to your goal. Have a lovely day. x

Getting into the 12s would be so lovely for you. You can do it Angel but as you say its so hard to get back on track when these social occasions pop up. All you can do is stay strong & keep reminding yourself where you want to be in August & of how far you have come. Keep updating your model so that you have a visual reminder of what you want to achieve.
Enjoy your time out today & whoop whoop to another bag of suger gone in weight :bunnydance:x

Thanks Mere and Susie. I really appreciate your encouragement and I love the bunny dance :)

I'm feeling a a bit down. On Friday I saw a beautiful orange and beige wrap which I really liked. I didn't get it as I typically thought that I don't really need it and there's other things to buy. All my jumpers (and clothes in general) are pretty old. This really made me smile so as a treat I was going to go back to the fair and buy it today as it was on offer and I have a free ticket to get in but Today of all days my baby has decided to go down for a long sleep. Ah well, it's not meant to be.

Back to the housework I guess. My husband will be at home tonight then he's at work 7am-7pm the next 3 days.
My nine month old can now climb the entire staircase. A stairgate should arrive tomorrow! I didn't expect him to be able to do that so soon. I guess he's not my baby any more. :(

Choc bar and peppermint tea for lunch. Yum.

Ahh, your Little one is going to try to get up to all sorts now Angel. Walking's not that far away now :eek:.

Could you get that wrap on line do you think x

I looked online but it's a lot more expensive so I can't really justify it. It's just not meant to be. It'd probably end up at the back of the wardrobe anyway. Besides, I'm not a Glamorous mum, I live in black leggings, t-shirt and scruffy cardy.

I'd better check on bubs. He's been asleep for ages. Not like him. Ah... He's awake.

Well done on your loss, hope you get your next goal by Friday like you want, you deserve it, your doing so well.
Ah I hate it when you wish you'd bought something and regret it, but as you say maybe it's not meant to be and you'll find something nicer.
your little one sounds like he's getting active, mine never sits still, I'd like half of her energy.
hope you've had a good day.

I think you should wait and buy yourself something really nice to wear over the holiday period because anything you buy now is going to be far too big by Christmas. Wee one sounds delightful. x

I hope I do find something nicer you are quite right Poppy thankyou :)

i know the weight is going but I just don't feel any different. I think I'm just feeling a bit down today. I actually got the packet of chocolates out of the bag. I looked at them, imagined eating them then put them back. I was so close to binging on the lot again. I've realised that chocolate doesn't lift me out of dark days, it just feels nice and I'm so used to it, lots of it.

Thanks for for your kind words Mere. I do hope I will be able to stick to it. I have a week off from 1st to 5th December though. One of which is an afternoon tea so I will have to get back into ketosis. I'm scared I won't be able to.

Hot choc for my last pack. Hubby is home now to help with the bundle of energy. I just feel exhausted but I've got some repairs to do on my wheelchair before bed.

Have a good evening everyone x

Hope you have a great day today Angel. x

Back