Angela's diary - Back again :)

thanks for the hint :D shall try once i am back on points! xx

Damage-limitation, ahoy!

Dave cooked for us last night which was awesome, but definitely calorific! I suspect I will need to do loads of exercise, as well as banking points to stand any chance of shifting a pound or two this week. It was absolutely gorgeous, though :D

I hope everyone had a fantastic Valentine's Day!

B: Rhubarb mullerlight 1.5
L: ??
D: Sardinian lamb stew with polenta 'chips' 9.5

Want to bank 4 (or if I'm naughty, a bit more), so need to come up with a cunning lunch idea fast!

oh thats brilliant! 4lbs makes up for the 1lb last week! Well done!! :) Such great news :D

Well done on your 4lb loss, thats excellent! x

In a fit of organisation, I have made dinner and all I have to do is reheat it once Lucas is in bed. It's a stew, so it'll taste better for sitting and mellowing for a few hours :)

I have also done loads of laundry, stuck the dishwasher back on, and done some tidying. DH starts his new job tomorrow, so the house will be left 100% to me again, and I'm trying my damndest to avoid it becoming chaotic again. I also suspect that my stress levels will go up, up, up, so I'm going to have to be incredibly careful with my food. I'm a tad nervous about the whole thing. (But I'm sure he's far more nervous than I!)

aww Ange i'm sure it'll be fine :) bet you'll love having the place to yourself a bit more! :D

what'd he cook for you then? :) :) x

aww Ange i'm sure it'll be fine :) bet you'll love having the place to yourself a bit more! :D

Yeah, it'll just take a bit of getting used to. Especially as he won't have personal internet access through the day. Ah well, we'll just be even gladder to see him come home.

what'd he cook for you then? :) :) x

Scallops wrapped in pancetta, beef en croute and zuppa inglese (Italian chocolate trifle.) All absolutely delicious!

Today was good. I ended up with 7 leftover. I know I shouldn't, but I am saving 7 per day to compensate for last night's dinner. (I pointed it tonight and nearly fainted.) If I do that, I should manage to STS...

So, filling foods and zero-point soup for me this week!!!

I dont think thats a bad thing, i know they say 4 a day but if you know - then every little point helps i say!!!!

Sure you ll be fine xx

Hola!

What a busy couple of weeks... DH started his new job, so in an effort to distract Lucas from the lack of daddy, we have been out and about lots. We went to see a pre-school this morning and my goodness, the tears when we had to leave. I think it's safe to say that he like it as much as I did :)

Diet-wise, not great. Managed to put on 5lb after Valentines. Trying to save loads of points to avoid a gain really backfired as I wound up binging. Anyhoo... lost 4lb this week, so things are heading in the right direction again.

I haven't had breakfast or lunch yet so I should really sort that out. (Told you I was busy!)

L: 1/4 snack/mini pork pie 1.5pts
Roasted squash & dolcelatte wrap 5.tpts

D: Not sure yet...

hey Ange, hows things? hope you're okay xxx

Back