Angela's fat shedding diary!

lancsgirl said:
Oh well! Our guest is here weve been out most of the day, he took us all Tia noun fir lunch they all had burgers or steak Amber had fish an chips.... I had.......water! I must admit I dd feel like crying but what can you do!

Wow amazing that shows just how motivated u are amazing chick just amazing!!! Xxx

I'm
Seriously shying this weekend! They now been to Starbucks and had coffee and cakes, and there looking at Chinese for there supper! Just goes to show how much we involve food with our lives and thinking it makes us happy, I want food to live not to live for food! I'm pleased with myself but I will be honest tonight is the hungriest I've felt!

lancsgirl said:
I'm
Seriously shying this weekend! They now been to Starbucks and had coffee and cakes, and there looking at Chinese for there supper! Just goes to show how much we involve food with our lives and thinking it makes us happy, I want food to live not to live for food! I'm pleased with myself but I will be honest tonight is the hungriest I've felt!

Awwwwww lovely sooooo sorry u feeling like that but let's be honest it would of been worse if u had succumbed but u didn't stay strong huni ur nearly there bed tine soon lol xxxxx

Well todays going ok I have a horrid taste in my mouth very metallic! Am
Only on 1 litre of water yet think I'm going to have to buy some of the water flavourings! Even tried fizzy water and I don't like it! Amber has been a little rat the past half hour but she must have Been tired because she's now flat out!
Got a gorgeous Pauls boutique handbag yesterday off Jay for valentines, I ventured into the shop feeling very uneasy as it's very posh and there are no clothes over a size 16! I'm hoping I can shop there sometime soon they have gorgeous stuff!

lancsgirl said:
Well todays going ok I have a horrid taste in my mouth very metallic! Am
Only on 1 litre of water yet think I'm going to have to buy some of the water flavourings! Even tried fizzy water and I don't like it! Amber has been a little rat the past half hour but she must have Been tired because she's now flat out!
Got a gorgeous Pauls boutique handbag yesterday off Jay for valentines, I ventured into the shop feeling very uneasy as it's very posh and there are no clothes over a size 16! I'm hoping I can shop there sometime soon they have gorgeous stuff!

Hello gorgus I would love to see pic of bag never heard of that shop and I wuldbt be able to shop in there either YET but soon hub really soon xxxx

Will post a pic later when I'm
On laptop, they have some seriously hot stuff! Shoes to die for!

lancsgirl said:
Will post a pic later when I'm
On laptop, they have some seriously hot stuff! Shoes to die for!

Oooooooo good can't wait I think I might start buying shoes etc instead of food!!! :)

Lol! Me too! Been promised I can splash the cash when I'm
At goal, and I'm going to do some serious shopping! I can't wait to go into primark!!!! Love that shop!

I've Been a tad naughty today, I've added a teaspoon of sugar free cordial to my water , it's the only way I've managed to drink the 4 litres! Will be getting the water flavour tomorrow coz I can't get plain down at all!

lancsgirl said:
At goal, and I'm going to do some serious shopping! I can't wait to go into primark!!!! Love that shop!

I've Been a tad naughty today, I've added a teaspoon of sugar free cordial to my water , it's the only way I've managed to drink the 4 litres! Will be getting the water flavour tomorrow coz I can't get plain down at all!

That is prob better than not having enough water chick so very good idea as for shopping I gonna shop till I drop!!!' whooop whoop !!!! Xxxxx

Dont worry about the squash I know a few people who use that throughout the diet and have no issues with weight loss x

Thanks for setting my mind at rest! I just can't seem
To get enough plain water down and I don't see CDC until tomorrow and I thought best to use a small amount of juice than not drink anything! I'm upto 4 litres already and still thirsty so must be very dehydrated!

lancsgirl said:
Thanks for setting my mind at rest! I just can't seem
To get enough plain water down and I don't see CDC until tomorrow and I thought best to use a small amount of juice than not drink anything! I'm upto 4 litres already and still thirsty so must be very dehydrated!

I think u really must be so very good idea prolly kept u going Hun xxxx

Weigh in week 2!
Wasn't very optimistic as it's been TOTM but I've lost 5lbs! So that 15.5 lbs in two weeks! I'm so pleased it's untrue! I'm having chicken for my meal tonight while I do Jay a steak and chips! I'm so pleased with myself!

:woohoo: That's brilliant hon! Hope you are really proud of yourself :)

(BTW.. that stuff went in post on Friday so should be with you over next couple of days)

lancsgirl said:
Weigh in week 2!
Wasn't very optimistic as it's been TOTM but I've lost 5lbs! So that 15.5 lbs in two weeks! I'm so pleased it's untrue! I'm having chicken for my meal tonight while I do Jay a steak and chips! I'm so pleased with myself!

Omg that is bloody brilliant well done you little minx TOTM no sweat!!!! Whoooohooooooo xxxxxx

Thanks so much Gg! Your fab email
Me what I owe you!
I feel really good today like there's light at the end of the tunnel !
Also I had a reading from a medium/phsycic via email, wasn't too sure how it would work but I sent a pic and asked a few questions and she came back with lots about my mum and that my mum was sending her messages for me, things she would never have known in a million years! And she said she gives my new fella a thumbs up!
Feeling very positive today!

I just hope you get some use out of them :)

As for what you owe me; could you just send me a packet of Ducloease (from Boots)? We can't get them over here and I'm nearly out of my stash. I'll pm you my address?

The feeling positive is such a buzz isn't it? I must admit I don't do the "psychic" thing as I feel they "cold read" a lot. But did try Reiki once... and that was a freaky freaky feeling. The girl who did it knew nothing about me at all and during the session I got an overwhelming vision of my Mum (she'd died a year before hand) shouting "my name is Nora... Nora... Norah!" over and over again. At the end the girl told me she'd "picked up something" and did I want to know (she'd told me at the start that she offers this choice as some people don't).. I thought .. what the hell. And she say "while I was up at your head I heard this woman calling me and when I asked who she was I couldn't hear what she was saying.. it was like she was saying her name over and over again but I just couldn't hear her and she was getting more and more frustrated with me .. so I asked her did she want to say anything and she said to tell you that you did the right thing with her ring". Now this totally floored me as I had given my mum's wedding ring to her sister as my parents really didn't get on so I attached no sentimental value to it... but my mum's sister did.

Yes hun please send your addy I will pick you some up tomorrow xxx

Day 15 - mixed bag today feeling really hungry but think cox I had a meal
Last night, had a s s + day today I needed it, water going ok will be at 3 litres by bed! Jay has a job interview tomorrow god I hope he gets it's he hates what he's doing now! I'm
Looking for stuff to do at home to fit in with Amber but nothing going around!
Pretty fed up really not with cd just in general!
Gonna have a relaxing bath and glug my water while wTching soaps, BFGW, and nxt weeks shameless cox I'm a week ahead!
My mini skirt goes to my thighs! Bra is more roomy! Going to do my measurements later.
Have a lovely evening all xxx

Back