Angela's fat shedding diary!

Troll breath for me!!!

Hello my fellow Troll!!!, i am on day 7 and boy do i know what you mean about the breath!!! Just wanted to pop in a say a BIG HELLO and congrats on the weight youhave lost before the CD and a huge congrats on the weight you have lost whilst on this, hope your day goes well and you manage your water! :D
Take care and i look forward to your updates chick have lovely rest of the day
luv sharon xxx

Hey Angela

Not sure if you've already found out about the CD and periods thing but it (well the weight loss) can make them lighter, heavier or they can stay the same. Weight loss can make you more fertile too and over the years I understand there have been quite a few CD babies!

Have you tried making your shakes up to a pint as a way of getting more water in? Over the course of 3 shakes I get nearly an extra litre in.

Great idea about the denim skirt... I have a pair of jeans that I have like that... in early December I could just get them past my knees and now they nearly come up over my hips :D

Parcel is all made up and ready to go in the post tomorrow :)

I've just weighed myself and there saying I've put on 3 lbs! I had a piece of ham yesterday but apart from
That been 100%! water intake not fab but today managed 3 litres , TOTM Jesus! I feel so bad I'm off to bed!

Hey hon.. always keep in mind your weight can fluctuate by up to 5lbs a day just dependent on what your body is doing internally so daily weighing is not "true" weight.

If it's going to affect your mood then you may be better off putting the scales away and just focus on your weekly weigh-in?

Thanks for that! I've chucked the bloody scales back at Jay and told him not to let me have them! Like you say it will affect me
Now and put me in a grump and I will have the thought of weight gain on my mind until Monday! Stupid stupid woman for getting on them! Xx

Day 11 for me and I've started my totm with a vengeance today! My back is bad too but this is my first proper period since last summer as I was on depo until nov!
Had my 1st shake, and a coffee, just waiting for jezza to start!

Got to get more than 2 litres in today, need to be better with water!

Postman has just brought me an appointment for the hospital to have my v veins done in march! Having lazer under local and I'm
Petrified! Cancelled it last time cox I chickened out! But I hopefully will be a little lighter by then! Anyone had this done?

You won't feel a thing hon! And you'll feel so much better afterwards :)

Hiya, ur weight loss is amazing :)

I'm not sure about losing your periods on VCDL's, but
I've heard a lot said about VCDL's majorly increasing fertility. And known a lot of people to get caught out due to this!! So, if I'm reading ur posts correctly, this could be the icing on the cake (BAD choice of words, sorry!) for you. Good luck :)

Jo xxx

I've heard about it making you more fertile! Being very careful ATM as I'm not on the pill or anything! Other half is like a rampant dog!

I was slightly shocked by it too but my CDC has said 5 of her ladies have got preggers! And others have said it to! Oh Is on strict instructions! Not to be kissing my neck or getting me in the mood until after next week when I've Ben and got my prescription!

Day 12! Wow

Well it's shopping day today asda! Got all my jobs before the weekend to do too, we've got jays friend Martin coming for the weekend aswell he's following the sisters of mercy tour an come all the way from new zeland!
Right I've just jumped on the scales and I weigh the same as last Monday! I'm pretty pissed off but I know it must be cox it's TOTM, just so bloody annoying!
today is also start of SS for me being doing SS + but decided to switch.
Hope everyone has a fab day xxx

Hello you!!!!!
"step away from the scales" they are doing u no gud and I bet u do what I used to do off on off on off on lean this way lean that way :eek: I put mine under the bed and did u know "monsters live under the bed" so I will never go there :)
Anyway have great day Hun it is only Friday morning have lots of time to lose weight and now u started ur TOTM u will be ok
Take care
Love Sharon xxxx

I know! It's made me so angry I even got on the bloody things! Jay has banned them! Feel really good today seeing as though ss+ meal, TOTM is with a vengeance!
Amber and Ryan had subway for lunch I had water! But I wasn't even bothered about it today have too much on my mind! Getting bits for valentines day and planning Easter treats for the Kids even though there teenagers I still treat them! Lol
Can't wait for weigh in day even if it isn't as good as I'd hope! Just want to be on track!

wow..go you!!! Well done for day 12...am glad ur feeling good...hope ur drinking that water mrs???!!! i'm peeing constantly but have really noticed a huge difference in my skin..!
Hugs to u with totm...hrrrr hate that evil witch xxx

Hello you omg subway and u had water that is brilliant I lurrrrrrrrve subway. Glad Jay has nabbed scales that is best and u know it!!!! Keep it up weigh will be here soon
Luv Sharon xxx

The smells in there were fab! Someone was having meatballs right next to us!
Yes in fluffing but forgot to get my bottled water so having filtered from the fridge not as nice! Our friend Martin is on his way up from London just got a text saying he's looking forward to taking us for a meal and getting drunk! Didn't have the heart to tell him
I won't be going!

lancsgirl said:
The smells in there were fab! Someone was having meatballs right next to us!
Yes in fluffing but forgot to get my bottled water so having filtered from the fridge not as nice! Our friend Martin is on his way up from London just got a text saying he's looking forward to taking us for a meal and getting drunk! Didn't have the heart to tell him
I won't be going!

Omg!!!! That is bloody inconsiderate :) will he be ok u not going u just can't!!! Eeeeeeekkkkk good luck xxx

Oh well! Our guest is here weve been out most of the day, he took us all Tia noun fir lunch they all had burgers or steak Amber had fish an chips.... I had.......water! I must admit I dd feel like crying but what can you do!

Back