Angela's fat shedding diary!

lancsgirl said:
Day 15 - mixed bag today feeling really hungry but think cox I had a meal
Last night, had a s s + day today I needed it, water going ok will be at 3 litres by bed! Jay has a job interview tomorrow god I hope he gets it's he hates what he's doing now! I'm
Looking for stuff to do at home to fit in with Amber but nothing going around!
Pretty fed up really not with cd just in general!
Gonna have a relaxing bath and glug my water while wTching soaps, BFGW, and nxt weeks shameless cox I'm a week ahead!
My mini skirt goes to my thighs! Bra is more roomy! Going to do my measurements later.
Have a lovely evening all xxx

Hello u!!! Love BFGW soooooooo funny!!! I just having my lovely bath as usual!!! Keep it up Hun coz u know ya can do it
Have good nite speak soon xxxx

Babe i've just read your recent weight loss and well done you!!!! Thats fab... you're doing really well hon.:)

Isn't it 2 ltrs of water???? am sure it is hon... don't you be doubling it lol. My cdc said that drinking more water will help the loss so i asked if i should double it...she nearly fell off her chair haha.. also i've started adding more water to the packs...another way to get more water. xxx

Just checked and it's 2.25 ltrs (4 pints) i think doubling it is dangerous
xxx

Hi
Hun yes it's 2litres but my CDC said 3 and I wont get any headaches or sluggish feeling, so I'm trying fit 3 in! Just put my pjs on and there loose! Feel better now jays home he's soo supportive and his cuddles cheer me up!

Aaaaw i can't wait til my clothes start feeling loose... ooooh now that will be a top start.

Have u tried pain killers for the headaches hon?? Does the extra water help?

Gg... i usually stick to 4 pints, and maybe an extra pint if it's not too laste in the evening..this is ok isn't it? I'll check lik now xx

Hey guys

The headaches can be common at first depending on your previous diet (sugar levels, caffeine levels etc) so water and simple painkillers can help out with that until it settles down (which it should).

4 pints is about 2 1/4 litres (if my maths is right?) so is just about the bare minimum... so you really could do with a bit more. Maybe add an extra 100mls to your shakes to get the extra bits in?

Hope you are going well so far... I'm basically restarting again properly following the ups and downs of past few weeks so am roughly at same stage as you guys.

Well today started great! Had my bar for breakfast then took a ling walk to tesco to get chicken for the boys tea, while there I bought Jay 2cupcakes and stupid me ate one on the way home!
I didn't even realise I had done it until I put the paper in the bin! I've sat for thenpast hour crying!
It's deffo gonna knock me
Outta ketosis and I've got to now go through all that again!
Going to carry on the day as normal and my two shakes left, I can't believe I've been so damn stupid!

lancsgirl said:
Well today started great! Had my bar for breakfast then took a ling walk to tesco to get chicken for the boys tea, while there I bought Jay 2cupcakes and stupid me ate one on the way home!
I didn't even realise I had done it until I put the paper in the bin! I've sat for thenpast hour crying!
It's deffo gonna knock me
Outta ketosis and I've got to now go through all that again!
Going to carry on the day as normal and my two shakes left, I can't believe I've been so damn stupid!

Hello huni don't feel stupid because your NOT!!!! Silly things will happen like that all the time that is why we are losing weight we just don't realise sometimes how are relationship with food works onwards and downwards chick with the weight and congrats for getting back on because it could of been soooooooo much worse xxxx

I never thought I'd let myself down! But today that how I feel, but just spoke to Jay and he put it into perspective, it was a small cupcake and it won't make much difference to my weight loss I've got until
Monday before weigh in and if I stay the same I still will be made up, and u will lose the week
After, thanks hun x

Hey honey

Whatever you do when you hear that negative self-talk gremlin in your head start up about the cupcake tell it firmly to shut up and instead visualise yourself wearing your goal outfit etc. Imagine how you will feel in those clothes ... emotionally and physically. That way this won't drag you down the will turn what happened into a positive motivational experience :)

(it's a psychology trick that works!) :)

Aaaaw hugs babe!! You know what i admire you for getting back onto it...i scare myself into to thinking if i cheat i will cheat by going to a buffet ,lol...sorry! Please don't be hard on yourself honey... Get you Wii on 2mrw and shake your butt with your dd... it might make u feel less guilty?? I love Gg's advice...i've started to think that way alot and it works.
Big hugs xxx

Thanks so much I'm just about to put today behind me and head to sleep! I'm glad I didn't give in! I've nit had a s s + day and I've only had 3 packs I couldn't do one of them! Tomorrow is planned walking and wii!!! 1 bar and three shakes and 3lutres of water already cooling in the fridge!
I've drawn a line under today and it won't be happening again! I seriously need to deal with my eating issues! That way when I come off cd I won't put all the weight back on!! Night girlies xxx

Night honey...tomorrows another day... hope u wake up feeling gooooood :)

Today's a better day! Woke up got the kids to the train station and called at the shop for my water, got back and put a casserole in the slow cooker for there tea an made Ambers snacks and lunch, I've just had a cranberry bar lush! And a cuppa!
Gonna watch jezza and then start my
Jobs!
I'm in a better mood today but I have Jason in a not so good mood! He's trying so hard to improve his work situation and get a better position within the
Company he works for, he's had 4 interviews over the past few
Months and he has a sneaky feeling he's not being considered because they can't find
Anyone to do the
Job he has! He's qualified and shows so
Much interest it's untrue! Feel so sorry for him because all he wants to do
Is show what he's got to
Offer but no
One will give him the opportunity, he's a fab inventor ace at computer software stuff . My aims are to try to get him to eke a course or get him to go
Down a different path he's
Worth so much more!
Have a brilliant day ladies!!

Oh and my jeans are hanging off me! My bras are looser! And my tops are getting baggier!!!

Hey you... just had to search for ur diary then. Am sooo glad u feel better today and whoop whoop re the clothes hanging off you!! How was the rest of your day today?? Hope ur hubby gets a job...
xx

lancsgirl said:
Today's a better day! Woke up got the kids to the train station and called at the shop for my water, got back and put a casserole in the slow cooker for there tea an made Ambers snacks and lunch, I've just had a cranberry bar lush! And a cuppa!
Gonna watch jezza and then start my
Jobs!
I'm in a better mood today but I have Jason in a not so good mood! He's trying so hard to improve his work situation and get a better position within the
Company he works for, he's had 4 interviews over the past few
Months and he has a sneaky feeling he's not being considered because they can't find
Anyone to do the
Job he has! He's qualified and shows so
Much interest it's untrue! Feel so sorry for him because all he wants to do
Is show what he's got to
Offer but no
One will give him the opportunity, he's a fab inventor ace at computer software stuff . My aims are to try to get him to eke a course or get him to go
Down a different path he's
Worth so much more!
Have a brilliant day ladies!!

Oh and my jeans are hanging off me! My bras are looser! And my tops are getting baggier!!!

Whooohoooooo so happy for ya huni that is great news ya still doing amazing good luck with the job hunting I am sure something will cone up lovely have lovely evening speak soon xxxxxx

Hi Hun yes my day has been fab! Feeling much more positive with things jays still in a grump but theres not much I can do hut offer cuddles and help finding him another job! Water is going down ok, been having little flutters in my tummy so did a pregnancy test negative! But don't know what it can be! Really feels like little kicks! Lol must be going nuts!
Did all
My laundry today still trying to get it dry! Then Liam came home and he had a shirt covered in red paint! Grrr!!!!
Thanks mrs! I'm
Doin
Ok how you are too!

lancsgirl said:
Hi Hun yes my day has been fab! Feeling much more positive with things jays still in a grump but theres not much I can do hut offer cuddles and help finding him another job! Water is going down ok, been having little flutters in my tummy so did a pregnancy test negative! But don't know what it can be! Really feels like little kicks! Lol must be going nuts!
Did all
My laundry today still trying to get it dry! Then Liam came home and he had a shirt covered in red paint! Grrr!!!!
Thanks mrs! I'm
Doin
Ok how you are too!

Well omg u try for a baby then???? Typical lose weight gain a baby that is what they say lol I had great day wobbly one yesterday but back very strong today so very happy again :D xxxxx

Noo I'm
Not!!!!!

Back