Angelupnorth 2012 lost 6st, photos included, restart Jan 13 for the last time

Day 47 today and what a difference those 47 days have made !

On order now is wedding dress number 3 !
Not sure what I have already said in here but here goes, Dress number 1 I bought over 2 years ago and is a traditional shape wedding dress size 22 / 24.
Once I hit the 2 stone mark I panicked and bought a size 18 dress of a completely different shape and style in a size 18 which is what I am at the moment.
I soon realised I shouldn't be a 18 for long so dress number 3 is on order, back to a more traditional dress and size 16 ! I wont fit it it yet but 21 weeks until the wedding so it may even need taken in ! my hubby to be would not be happy about wasting money on dress number 2 but I know I was just so excited about the changes in my shape and size that I just got carried away.
I will sell dress 1 at some point as no way will I need a size 22 dress EVER AGAIN !

I have made a conscious decision this week to up my water intake so am back to at least 3ltr a day, I was drinking that originally but had a scare on the bus to work the other week where I didn't think i would get to the WC in time as I was p ing every 20 mins. Ive now worked out timings and so long as my last water drink is a hour b4 I leave I am ok lol

Weigh-in in 2 days and my goal is to get into the 14 stone range, last week was 15.3 so it should be fine.

Keep up the good work girls and thanks again for all of the support x

Wow! Dress number 3!! I've a feeling you may end up with dress number 4.........that or dress number 3 will need to taken in at least a dress and half size!

Angel - you must be so excited - a wedding and a slim bride! I wonder whether Dress no 3 is really the last one ...
You are doing so well - it will fly by and you'll be tucking into your Wedding Cake in your teeny dress!

Morning all.................

What a week first the wedding dress saga I wont go into it too much as you couldnt make it up but I am back with JUST dress one which is too big. Will TRY my hardest not to buy any more until 12 weeks b4 when I will panic lol.

I dreamt for the 1st time ever about my weight and I got on the scales to see I was 11 stone 3 which Is my goal at the moment and would be a total of a 6 stone loss, I want so much to hit that prior to my Sept wedding.

Today was weigh in number 7 and another 4.5 lb off
Start 17.3 now 14.12 in JUST 7 short weeks, I am THRILLED !
2 STONE 5LB to date x

well done on the loss thats is fab!!! You must be feeling amazing!! I also had a dream a few weeks ago that i got to goal and it kinda felt that i was finally accepting that im going to do this =D
Hope the wedding dress drama gets sorted cant even imagine how stressfull it must be but i think you will end up finding your perfect dress closer the time x

Evening all

I now have my last wedding dress, I bought it today and need to slim into it. Its about 3 to 4 inches too small so nothing I cant acheive in the next 21 weeks and it may even need taken in but Its the one I am sticking with and I love it.

Drinking as much water as possible and have never been more determained to be slim !
I am going to look round our wedding venue with " the mother in law " In 2 weeks time and Ive not seen her since Xmas so it will be interesting to see if she notices my weight loss lol She will be the only one who hasnt but she can be a bit strange so she may not mention it at all but Its just the way she is.

I am away to Glasgow on Thursday to see some dear friends who Ive not seen either so will see if they notice.

Hubby to be said I am getting more confident and he has sertainly noticed a change in my body :giggle:

Keep up the good work everyone x x x

Evening all

Well................ Today for the 1st time in weeks I have had the urge to eat, I resisted temptation and WONT give in but I could have quite easily ate something / anything lol.

31 Days left of my 12 weeks SS so not to long till I have a protein meal every day and to be honest Im not looking forward to it but today was as I say a strange day for me as until now Ive not felt like this.

I'm going to Glasgow in the morning to see some good friends and we usually do Lunch at the Loch or something but I have pre warned them I will have Breakfast on the train ( didn't mention it will be a tetra lol ) and that I have to leave around 3pm which I will use as a excuse to avoid lunch and have a bar as soon as I leave them on my way home. They are a older couple so wouldn't get why anyone would do the Cambridge so I'm not going to mention it to them but I do hope they notice my loss so far.

Almost time for another weigh in ( Sat am ) and I cant wait although I'm not expecting a loss as good as last weeks, every little helps.

Keep up the good work x x x x

Angel that's a great plan! The *hunger* feeling you are experiencing at this stage may not be actual *hunger* but just your head telling your that you need some food when perhaps you actually don't? Ok so it is one own my own non scientific theories! If that feeling comes back try some distraction techniques. You've done amazingly well to get this far and not felt any temptation or feeling of devprivation. I wish I had some of that mental steel and single mindedness some you ladies (and gents) have! There's still some hope for me!!

I chuckled when I read your post about the final wedding dress! I bet it will need taking in! Gosh! Not long until your for 12 weeks of SS are done!!

Well its week 8 weigh in tomorrow and I'm still going strong, Been thinking about why I may be feeling the need for food and its getting close to my time of the month so It could just be that. Ive not caved in and have no intention of doing so. I want to be slim more than I want food and I know I just couldn't eat anything without feeling crap about it so caving in isn't a option for me.

Not expecting a good loss tomorrow so anything is a bonus, I know my body and had a good feeling last week and lost 4.5lb but this week I just have a feeling I may stay the same which I know can happen occasionally on CD. I know Ive been 100% so I wont be too disheartened if I do STS.

Good look to everyone for their weigh in over the weekend. Keep up the good work girls x x

If it is a STS its just those b*** fat cells wanting to hang of for dear life because they've realised they've lost a good few mates already! So don't get disheartened. Also TOTM will make a difference too. But hey! You know that already! I'm just concentrating on taking a leaft of your book and being single minded and determined about this.

If it is a STS its just those b*** fat cells wanting to hang of for dear life because they've realised they've lost a good few mates already! So don't get disheartened. Also TOTM will make a difference too. But hey! You know that already! I'm just concentrating on taking a leaft of your book and being single minded and determined about this.

Results are in and I am amazed at another 4 and half lb loss !

I am thrilled as just didnt think I would get that again 2 weeks in a row.

Me and hubby to be are going to go swimming on Monday, Not been proper swimming for years, I am more a lounge round the pool kind if girl lol. I am also going to dust down my ecercise bike as the weather is rubbish for walking at the moment.

Thanks for all of the support everyone, This place is amazing x

Aw well done, I have loved reading all of your posts this am, you are making me feel really happy to be on this diet, you have done so well and I hope I can achieve the same, I'm on day 5 an feeling ok, just can't wait to start seeing all this hard work pay off, I am trying to drink 4 litres of water a day, would the more you drink help with your loss xx :)

Yay thats another fab loss!!! So very pleased for you =D And swimming and exercise bike is going to tone you up oh so nicely. I hope you are feeling fab cos you should be =D

Yolande said:
Yay thats another fab loss!!! So very pleased for you =D And swimming and exercise bike is going to tone you up oh so nicely. I hope you are feeling fab cos you should be =D

Thanks Yolande, feeling tip top and hubby to be is paying me even more compliments than usual which is always a bonus.

Your doing fab and are a true inspiration x

ellie said:
Aw well done, I have loved reading all of your posts this am, you are making me feel really happy to be on this diet, you have done so well and I hope I can achieve the same, I'm on day 5 an feeling ok, just can't wait to start seeing all this hard work pay off, I am trying to drink 4 litres of water a day, would the more you drink help with your loss xx :)

The more you drink the more you shrink !
Water is fab and the results are far better than any good I have ever tasted !
Do you have much to lose ? Good luck x x

Angel, at this rate that *last* weddindg dress will need some serious alterations!! Brilliant loss in any event but to think you were concerned about is being a STS!!! Well done and enjoy your weekend and all those lovley compliments, you deserve them for your hard work!!

Thanks everyone.

I was selling my original wedding dress and when the lady came to try it this morning she said it would never fit her as I was " skinny " OH MY LORD ! Someone called me skinny lol, that's a 1st for years. It feels fab that more and more people are telling me how good I look but how the tide has turned as people are also telling me not to lose to much more. Your damned if you do and damned if you done hehe But I want at least another 4 stone in the next 20 weeks before the wedding which I know is do-able so that is my goal.

Ive bought a new blender today as mine went to blender heaven yesterday after only 8 weeks use, That will teach me for buying a Morrisons £9 basic one. Already looking forward to weigh in and just off to do half hour on my exercise bike so bye for now, Keep up the fab work x x x

Aaaahhhh i sooooooooooo get that now too being told i was too over weight now when people ask me how much more i wana lose i say atleast 4 stone and i get thats too much ha ha people are never happy hey but as long as i am who cares =D
I am slowly getting used to compliments now dont they just feel great =D xx

Back