Angelupnorth 2012 lost 6st, photos included, restart Jan 13 for the last time

Welcome back Angel and keep plugging at it. I found it hard to get back on track, and easier to fall off of, but keep plugging along. Losses are slower (and on Monday I discovered that bloated feeling translated into weight gain), but overall the trend is down!

One thing I have to say about us all....we're certainly not quitters!!!! :D

Welcome back Angel, im sorry you're struggling at the minute, you're right though it is amazing how easy you can lose focus when the big thing you were focusing on has been and gone. You've done amazingly well and i'm sure you'll get back on track. Took me 3days after having 10days off due to medication and it was horrible getting back into it but i'm hopefully re-motivated and ready to get to that goal.

Oh by the way you will LOVE skyfall its amazing, so amazing i want to go see it again!!!!

Evening all Well ive managed 100% SS today and Im off tomorrow so no reason for me to slip up.

I do find it easier when Im at home so fingers crossed this is me back in the zone. I have to admit as soon as hubby went to bed ( and I was alone ) I thought of food, Im now thinking Im some kind of secret eater ( I know Im over thinking though )

Im going to a friends 30th in 3weeks and do not want people saying Ive put weight on so want at least a stone off by then. Its given me something to focus on so maybe thats what I need.

Tizzy you are so right we are NOT quitters but without this place it would be wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy harder.

ninajw83 If i can get back in the zone in the next few days I will be chuffed to bits, thanks for the msg as 3 days is nothing, lets just hope I can do it x x x

You can do it angel. You've got that first day under your belt and if you are at home tomorrow you'll get through that too. I can relate to the secret eating thoughts but I think it's habits we let ourselves get into and long term it's working on those habits. Like Tizz says we haven't quit and we keep trying. X

You know you can do it, you've already done it before :) Perhaps thats why its so difficulet because you konw it will only take a few weeks for the weight to come off so sometimes we can get a bit complacent. I've always had a treat night every weigh day but over the last 2 months the treat night turned into a treat weekend and before i knew it we were having more treat nights than healthy eating nights so ive decided im buckling down this month, see how much i can shift without having a single day off.

Its interesting you find it easier being off work, i prefer to be at work and be active and i quite enjoy the empowerment of saying no to all thre crap they have in the office but at home i find i wander to the fridge and my tummy growls more haha

Hope you have a lovely weekend though, you know you can do it xxx

Thanks everyone :)

Still on track and fingers crossed I do think I'm back in the right mind set.
Weigh in tomorrow with CDC, started the week at a hefty 13.2 which is almost 2 stone more than I want to be.
Not sure how I will get in as I'm avoiding the scales until weigh in ( that way a bigger number boosts me )
Going to have a Leek soup soon as I'm freezing and don't want anything cold ! Green tea, water and a banana shake so far today.

Quick change of subject but Skyfall was FAB :)

Will report back tomorrow after my weigh in, wish me luck x x x

Good luck tomorrow and well done and getting through the first couple of days - you'll be in ketosis very very soon! Yay!

tizzy51 said:
Good luck tomorrow and well done and getting through the first couple of days - you'll be in ketosis very very soon! Yay!

Yayyyyy by the end of the weekend I hope. Can't say I've not been tempted but no way will I slip up now :)
Reading things on here is a great help, guess its just good to know we're all in the same position x x

You'll be at goal in no time Angel. It's getting those first few days outof the way! Have you started thinking about maintenance? With the run up to Christmas that is really going to be challenging for us!

Kira said:
You'll be at goal in no time Angel. It's getting those first few days outof the way! Have you started thinking about maintenance? With the run up to Christmas that is really going to be challenging for us!

Kira I know I'm going to he on and off Cambridge for ever. I do have a few overnight trips in Dec but will be as good on them as I was in the 1st few months. I also have a 3 day Amsterdam trip where I will TRY to be good but we do the Xmas market so hot chocolate is a must in the freezing cold. Apart from those I will be good until Xmas day. May have a few days off over Xmas but straight back on it Jan 1st until I get to goal. Once I get to goal I will think about moving up / maintenance as I know that's the hardest bit. As soon as I eat I want more.

I'm back at my GP in around a month about tummy tuck, she said she would start to put a case together for me but it's not horrendous so I doubt I would get it on NHS. However it's a big focus for keeping me on track.

Weigh in at 0930, I do think I've dropped, I was 13.2 on my scales on Monday :-( not a full week but I've got to have lost as consumed FAR less kcal than I have for months.
I am most definatly back in the zone just need to get back into walking / gym ASAP.

How you getting on ?

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you for the tummy tuck! The NHS seems a bit like the lottery when it comes to what they will or won't fund! I to embark upon a proper exercise regime. I was so impressed by all the walking you did since the start of the year and you really got into a proper routine with it. I did do a walk/run on Thursday and will attempt another one today. Idea is to do alternate ones. I may look into a crash course of boot camp or personal trainer sessions as I have had them in the past and they really helped increased my fitness in a short space of time. Problem for me doing the gym on my own is I don't think I really push myself enough and i don't really know if when I do the weights they are having any effect! However, I will definitely take a leaf out your book and at the very least start walking.

Have a good day and will catch up later. x

Oh angel sorry to hear that your struggling, but were not super women we have emotional battles all the time it's natural, you've been such an inspiration to many cd on here and reading about your efforts & success has been a really boost to me i tell my husband and friends about you as you have done so well, it's so easy to fall out of focus & miserable thinking that you will never get that mind set back I've just had a few weeks of it but I've 100% SS the past 4 days & lost 6lb and that's all it takes just a few days to get a good loss and it brings back all the reasons why ! I really believe you will be fine xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

:gimi::bliss::gimi:

OMG Girls This week I've gone from 13.2 to 12.5

I am buzzing and most definitely back in the zone. I will be back at goal in a month or so and am seriously on top of the world.
Thank you all so much for your kind words and encouragement. Without you all I couldn't have done it x x x

:eek: Fabulous!!!! and well done you!!

tizzy51 said:
:eek: Fabulous!!!! and well done you!!

Thanks Tizzy, To say I am thrilled is a understatement :) just over a stone to goal, a good few days on plan and its all I needed to get me back on track. Feel terrible thinking if the food I've consumed the last few months, all unnecessary ( although nice at the time I always feel sick after eating a lot )

At work for the next 4 days so that SHOULD be plain sailing.

If I could get back into the 11's next week I would be flipping thrilled but if not next week it will be the week after. May try and get a good long walk in this week :)

My slendertone needs new pads and I just don't have the spare funds to get them until after Xmas , I may put them in my list for Santa lol.

Hope everyone has a fab weekend x x x

That's totally amazing Angel, no wonder you're so pleased!! You've done it again, congratulations! :happy096:

Brilliant!! I am really pleased for you Angel! You will be wearing that LBD (or several I bet!) over the festive season! You are officially in the zone and there is not stopping you! Wow! to this in a few weeks time (January) you will be several dress sizes down from what you were this January! Only 8 weeks until Christmas!

Thanks Kira, Tbag

I am thrilled its made a huge difference mentally,

No more slipping off the wagon, I know I can do it again but seriously couldn't have kept trying without all of the support and kind words from everyone here.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend :)

Morning all

Just had my apple porridge as its freezing here this morning ( Whitley Bay ).

Trying not to get too excited but the scales have showed another loss this morning so I am now getting excited that I may just get into the 11's by my next weigh in on Sat.

Another late ~ ish shift at work today and as I'm in the zone I know I will sail through today. Enough Green tea and water to sink a ship along with 2 shake for the rest of the day.

Each day / weigh in is exciting again and I'm feeling on top of the world again at last :)

Keep strong everyone, Xmas is just around the corner and Little black dress season is almost upon us x x x

Woo hoo! Sounds like all systems are go with you two!
I'm off to take the dog for a long walk, before it rains, and then will do a workout. But first, I should have breakfast - one apple/cinn porridge comming up!

Back