angie-bum's weigh in

angie-bum

Gold Member
Week 1..... 10lbs!:D

Ho ho ho ho!! Skinny mini by christmas I hope.

The first 3 days were tough, but bless the god of ketosis! I feel fab.

weight.png

Last edited:
second weigh in took me into first stone lost!

:)4 pounds

but I think it might be around my TOTM so hope for the same loss or more next week

so far so good though!
:D

hee hee! it's good isn't it! I am so glad I did this diet, there is no other way I could lose at least a stone a month
I am even liking the taste of all the CD grub! roll on chrimble and size 14/16 jeans....yeee haaa!

Crikey! not updated this for a bit! I weighed myself a day early as I thought it was Thursday! but I know my scales said I was 14.6 two days ago and will go with that. I have lost 37lb all told so far and have 34 to go.

good luck with your xmas goal - well done for sticking with it!!

Well done on losing 37lbs so far. Keep up the good work and I'm sure you will reach ur target for xmas

many many thanks! I have been a bit naughty the last couple of days but I am going to sole source it tomorrow and will try to do the same over the weekend too. I have 17 days until my birthday, will I be able to lose 6 pounds by then? I will try my hardest.

Even though I cheated massively last week I still have lost 3lb this week, taking me under 200lb, losing a cool 40lb in 10 weeks...whoop whoop, lighter lady entering the building!! I have 11 days to lose 3lb and reach my next goal, 14 stone by my birthday. Right it is within sight, then it's just steaming through the 13's through November and into the 12s by Xmas. Blimey, and to think I was 17 stone just 10 weeks ago. Weird but wonderful

another 6 lb down after a small hiccup!

I have lost 46 lbs altogether and have 23 to go.....so I am officially 2 thirds there! it doesn't seem 5 minutes ago that I started. I am being realistic about when I can look at maintaining and I don't think I will get to goal until at least February next year. Just in time for valentines:D:D
it so nice to be able to see my goal in sight. I should have done this years ago

many thanks but i see it as a loss over 2 weeks as I stayed the same the week before but I think my body was getting ready to shed the gain. I am not complacent...I will be happy with a 2lb loss next week, just not staying the same....or gaining!

I haven't posted for nearly 2 months. Am now 13.5 as of this morning but will post on my weigh in day as well. I was 13.10 as of last week, but that was a bit of xmas flab! I would like to be 12 stone something by the last day of January and nearing 12.7 by Valentines day
I would like to be 12 stone again, I've not been that for a looooong time. Not an unobtainable dream.

Back