Angies diary

Would imagine u could cook it in a microwave x

Good day today. :)

No coffee no sweeteners and was even more virtuous and went to the gym whoop whoop

Lunch -

2 egg omelette with cheese bacon and a couple of tomatoes with a spring onion

Dinner

Turkey breast
Bacon
Cheese
Egg
Salad
Mayo

oh ange your good given up the morning coffie , do you have milk or cream in there cause can't see y u would have to give it up , i have my morning coffie with 5g of cream its lush wouldnt give it up fo rnothink lol wakes me up 2 lol x

Yeah deffo think you could make it in the microwave I started making Pago in the microwave before Atkins and everyone liked it better...worth a gomme thinks ...,

Mmmm coffee with cream sounds yum....I've heard that caffeine can stall...although I think there is a lot of controversy surrounding this Atkins reckons in nduction you should keep away from it....

Just read something about decaf coffee being full f nastys can't win can we lol

It's been hard going I an a coffee addict....normally black and the stronger the better he he he and oh yeah it cranky wakes me up in the morning

xx

The no caffeine rule for the induction is for die hard big coffee/diet coke drinkers who need to detox - so I think you'll be fine :) Better to go for the real beans, bcause you're right, decaf is sprayed with lots of nasties. Astonishing really, the more you read into it.

And whaaaat is pago?

Ha ha ha it was meant to say paxo stupid spell predictor...thx for the advise....xx

thats 1 thing i can't give up on induction lol how many cups you have a day hun have you thought about cutting it down i have 1-2 cups of coffie a day as long as i get my morning one im a happy little bee lol , hows today treating you hun ?

Evening alpy....I'm great thx....you done so well ....just looking at your stats....you lost 100lb brilliant such an inspiration xx

Well today I caved and had two cups of coffee black and strong my god I was like a hyper woman...rushing all over the place ....I am being so good with everything cut out sweeteners totally now but struggled with the coffee yesterday...and thought blow it today I NEED coffee !!

Today I had homemade broccoli and Stilton soup was lush and a change from my normal omelette.

Got in from work and had boiled egg. Prob soup wasn't quite enough for lunch.

Tonight I made home made turkey and spinach curry for me and hubby ....he ate the lot plus rice....I just had a big plate of curry.

Will try and post pic....looking forward to trying cheeseburger pie tomorrow ....sick of bloody turkey now he he he

xxx

imagejpeg

Lovely sounding menu :)

And I hear you on the caffeine, I have to start the day with a tea, then have a latte at work - but two a day compared to what I used to drink, is pretty good :)

image-3508831303.jpg

Thats what I think too....must have the odd little pleasure :) x

Today has been a good day...had 2 compliments :))) something is obviously working ...had an hour personal training session I got two free when I joined the gym last month....my last one today ...I walked out if there dead ....

Food wise I had

Broccoli and Stilton soup for lunch
Cheeseburger pie was totally yummy but think will be even nicer cold ...gonna make one at weekend to have cold for lunch.

Cauliflower mash
Cabbage

Snacks
1 mini marmite cheese
1 bag of pork scratchings

Hope you all had a good positive day fellow atkinsers....thank you all for your support......I love this board :)

xxx

Big good morning to you too

Well yesterday was so manic met my best friend for brekkie and a mooch round the shops was very good had

Sausage
Bacon
Egg
Mushrooms
Tomatoes
Swerved on hash brown, beans and toast :)

Went to work and the went straight to harvester with my 16 yr old his first pay packet and he wanted to treat me bless

I had

Mixed grill minus chips and onion rings
Lettuce, tomatoe, few peppers and onion with blue cheese dressing
Did have a small dollop of thousand island dressing (hope that's not too high)

Then went to see ted at the cinema must see boy that bear is a naughty bear but soooo cute

Got home about ten...shattered....don't think I drank enough water yesterday....as feel a bit bloated today so will try to push lots more today :)

Today I've got a funeral so think its gonna be a long day....and hole I can stick on plan .....

My friend said that my bum looks smaller as we haven't seen each other for a few weeks ....so that was a nice compliment lol

Well you guys all have a fab Friday and get some of them rays that are in their way :)))

xxx

Morning Angie... Lots going on for you and you're sounding really focused! I am trying to limit coffees but stressful days get in the way! Lol xx

I do try and limit myself to 2 cups in the morning but know how you feel stress levels make me reach for the coffee too...yeah busy day but at leastim not sitting on my backside he he he xx

Several days late :eek: but thanks for the stuffing recipe - will defo try it!:D

Re: coffee, I've been having a 14 fl oz mug of the stuff every morning practically the whole way through my weight loss and I don't think it's made a scrap of difference to me. It's something you can experiment with cutting out if you think it might be affecting you, but until then, I'd assume it doesn't and enjoy it, lol

Your food sounds great and you seem very determined...keep it up!xx

plus caffeine makes you hyper so you think of all that extra energy your burning lol , and great compliment bout the bumb shows that atkins is working for you and you shrinking x

Back