Angry at Ex-Husband. SOme things never go away.

I think you have done the right thing - somethings just need to be said - no matter how difficult they might be to say.

You might not need his validation anymore but at least some acknowledgement of the pain he caused might go a long way to help.

You have travelled so far on your journey and I admire your strength and how far you have come :D:D:D

You might not need his validation anymore but at least some acknowledgement of the pain he caused might go a long way to help.

Ach! Westiegirl - that's it!! Nail well and truly hit right on its head.

It is that precisely, I want him to OWN the damage his words and actions caused. I have felt he got away scott free. I just couldn't put it in words last night. but simply put - you nailed it.

THanks for that! :) :)
xx

Andy - I let people walk all over me before - I just swallowed my feelings - metaphorically and physicially - if anyone upset me...and it was indeed from low self - esteem. I felt my opinions were not worthy because I was so fat, no one would care or even listen. I also did not want to do anything that drew attention to myself because I was certain they would respond with "she's fat - what does she know/matter". It's horrible we can feel that way about ourselves! Still makes me sad to think how many times I felt that way. What a waste!

I truly hear you. I could type tens of thousands of words about how I feel or have felt, and that is it on the nose really. Three simple words, "What a waste".

No more, for either of us :)

Andy xxx

Sorry im just checking this thread out now.

You done the right thing and I think it needed to be done. You needed to tell him what he said to you did a lot of damage and for you and him it needed to be said. I agree for him to acknowledge the pain he caused you means ALOT. Well done for you to get this out and now you can move on. Well done!!

Welldone BL. Glad you got a reply, i think you needed that soo much, i know how you feel. There is times i would like to say things to ex's how they hurt me in alot of ways, but i cant. I suppose i can write it down on paper for me!

Im so happy for you now you can move on with your new life with confidence and happiness;)
You are such a beautiful person!
xxxxx

You did good babe. End of! :D

By the way, do LL have a Slimmer of the Year competition the same as CD do? If so, you had better be entering .. or I'll hunt you down and find you ;)

Hi Summer!! :)

Thank you. :) I think I slipped into "rebellious child" mode, but it felt good.

Truth is, I have always been a bit or a rebel, and I am still waiting to grow up - so maybe that is just my natural state! :giggle:

I don't know If LL does a contest. I haven't heard of one. At least now, if you hunt me down, I have half a chance - I can run now!!! :D

Hope you are well. Its always so nice to hear from you and see your smiling Avatar. :)

XX

Back