angry!!

LisaLisa2011

Ok so started Saturday at 14'12, couldn't resist weighing myself on Tuesday and was down to 14' 8 happy happy!! Weighed myself now and 14'9!! WTF?? I know it's a good amount of loss in a short time but thought I might be down another pound or 2!! Feel crappy! Gonna weigh again on my weigh in day Saturday anyway hopefully better result!

You can fluctuate daily by up to 4lbs... best thing to avoid driving yourself mad is weighing once a week maximum, at about the same time of day, wearing the same clothes, scales in the same place xx And don't forget you could be losing inches all the time...measure once a week as well x

Yeh I shouldn't have weighed! Thanks made me feel bit better, just hope im not doing something wrong but pretty sure I'm not! Fingers crossed for Saturday ( official weigh in day ) !

Was just going to say what Neen said. She's right, step away from the scales til Saturday and you'll be pleased! Don't be disheartened by what's perfectly natural. You're doing brilliantly!

Thanks everyone, will let you all know. Was thinking 'stuff this diet it's crap' but really I know that was just me trying to make excuses to eat!! Will do an announcement on Saturday lol hope all if you are being good and losing them nasty pounds! :D

You are doing so well! I weigh myself everyday and it can fluctuate so wildly! But on the days that count, its always generally in the right direction :)

Keep it up :D xxx

Weigh in the morning, after going to the loo. Eat asparagus the night before, it's a diuretic. Only weigh once a week and go by how your clothes feel the rest of the time. You will be fine. Good luck for saturday!
pmsl at the asparagus! i wont let you into my pre weigh in tip ;)

Back