Ann-Marie - doing the plan but not the weigh-ins

Saving them for supper!! :D

Going to have a couple of weetabix with skimmed milk and blackberries - might only manage one B today but doing a menu plan for the rest of the week so will improve on that for the rest of the week.

Tuesday
B - 2 weetabix (B), skimmed milk (A)
L - 3 Ryvita (B), low fat cottage cheese
D - Beef stir fry
Syns - 5pints of lager :rolleyes:
Snacks - none
Exercise - 20 minutes walking

Wednesday
B - 2 boiled eggs, 3 slices WW Toast (B)
L - Chicken salad with balsamic vinegar, banana
D - Turkey stir fry, topped with grated low fat cheddar (Ax2)
Snacks - Banana
Syns - 1 Oreo
Exercise - None

Last edited:
Thursday

B - Fruit salad with mullerlight yoghurt
L - Chicken and vegetables
D - Chilli tuna, boiled egg and rice (B)
Syns - 1 Oreo
Snacks - 3 WW bread (B), 3 LC triangles (A), boiled ham
Exercise - None

Friday
B - Fruit salad
L - Ham and egg salad
D - Boiled potatoes (Bx2), chicken and mixed veg. Mullerlight, yoghurt
Syns - 5 vodka and diet cokes
Snacks - None
Exercise - None

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Saturday :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
It was soooooo bad I am just too ashamed to post it! There was some exercise involved though, it's just the many many pubs in between which caused the problems! Will get back on track again though and then it's weighing day tomorrow!

Sunday
B - See syns, Low fat grated cheddar (A)
L - 1 rasher of bacon (B), 2 eggs, 3 WW bread (B)
D - Pasta, pasata, mixed herbs, vegetables, grated cheddar (A)
Syns - 3 crumpets, low fat spread
Snacks - fruit salad, banana, strawberries
Exercise - None

Doing quite well today considering I found out last night that my fella is seeing someone else. I am normally an emotional eater and would have turned to chocolate by now but I am resisting that temptation as I am more determined than ever to get to the new slim me so he'll be able to see what he's missing out on!! :p

Last edited:
Monday
B - 2 boiled eggs, 3 WW toast (B)
L - Jacket potato with baked beans
D - Pasta, tuna (B), pasata herbs, low fat cheddar (A)
Syns - low fat spread
Snacks - None
Exercise - None

Well, only lost 1lb on my first week of restart. Not too disappointed though as I had a slow start last time so I am sure next week will be better :)

Tuesday
B - 3 slices Nimble toast (B), 3 Laughing Cow Triangles (A)
L - Potato salad with home made mustard dressing (white wine vinegar, mustard, mixed herbs)
D - None (drinking disaster!!)
Snacks - None
Syns - None
Exercise - None

Met a friend after work for a couple of glasses of wine which turned into a couple of bottles and just forgot to eat! Back on track today though :)

Wednesday
B - 3 slices Nimble toast (B)
L - 3 slices Nimble toast (B), baked beans
D - Pasta salad with home made mustard dresssing
Snacks - None
Syns - low fat spread
Exercise - None

Hi hun, I'm so sorry to hear about your OH.... you've the right attitude though, do this for you and show the little bu**er what he's missing.

You can do this, you know you can. xx

Aw thanks for that, he's really not worth bothering with and if I get one more text of him I'm going to get him done for stalking!!! :mad:

We know we can ALL do it - we just need to stick with the willpower and determination :)

Thursday
B - 2 Weetabix (B), skimmed milk (A)
L - Pasta salad with mustard dressing
D - Pasta with Quorn pieces and pasata
Syns - None
Snacks - 3 Nimble toast (B), low fat cottage cheese. Raspberries
Exercise - None

Does anyone else suffer from really bad spots during the first couple of weeks of this plan? It happened to me last time as well. Hopefully, they'll clear up soon!

Last edited:
Very pleased - lost 4lbs this week!!!!

Here is a catch up on my diary since Thursday - as usual on Saturday I wandered completely off track!!

Friday
B - Fruit salad
L - Ham and boiled egg salad
D - Boiled potatoes (B x 2), chicken and mixed veg. Banana and Mullerlight yoghurt
Syns - 3 slices Nimble toast with cottage cheese
Snacks - Fruit salad
Exercise - None

Saturday - oops!
B - None
L - Buffet inc. potato salad with mustard dressing, mini sausage rolls, lamb kebabs, pizza, breaded mushrooms with garlic dip, coleslaw, crisps
D - Take away pizza and garlic bread
Syns - all of above + vodka and diet coke x ??
Snacks - None
Exercise - 30 mins walking

Sunday
B - Bacon, 1 white muffin (syn)
L - None
D - 3 slices Nimble toast (B), eggs fried in frylight
Syns - see above
Snacks - Banana
Exercise - None

Back on track today!! Hope everyone is having a good Bank Holiday weekend :jelous:

Monday
B - Omelette... 2 eggs, low fat cheese (A), skimmed milk (A)
L - 3 slices Nimble toast (B), baked beans
D - Pasta, Quorn pieces, pasata and herbs. Banana
Syns - None
Snacks - Banana. 3 Ryvita, cottage cheese
Exercise - None

Wow! well done on the 4lbs loss, that's fab :D

I had terrible spots at the start of the plan, and they wouldn't shift for ages, thankfully they have gone now and my skin is the clearest it has ever been for the last 10 years or so :D

Your menu's look really tasty, I love beans on toast, Are you synning your extra slice of nimble, as I'm sure it's just 2 slices as a HEx b now?

Thanks for the info about the Nimble - didn't know that because I haven't been to a class for well over 12 months! It's the Nimble wholemeal that I have.

Spots are starting to calm down a little now - been drinking loads of water so that must be helping.

Feel like I have much more energy so hoping to introduce some exercise in soon too so I can start to get toned.

Oh and well done on your losses - not far to go to target now!! :)

Back