Ann (Westhills) You are a star !!

I got my interview letter, and its tomorrow morning, and then a training day in Crawley on April 2nd.
Thank you so much for all your support, you have been fantastic - I will have been on training hopefully next time I weigh in !!!!!

Goodness me Emma, that was quick! You can't mean April the 2nd though???????? Be sure to keep me informed while I'm away - I'll be picking up e mails, and looking on here now and again.
Good Luck for tomorrow, if I can help, ring me this evening.
Ann xxx

I agree wholeheartedly with the title of this thread .. Ann is a star in my eyes too. It was Ann that put me onto the Cambridge diet .. I was searching for an answer and came across her blog. I am a great believer that when you truly need something the answer will come in some form or another, all you have to do is ask for it. “The world is full of genies waiting to grant your wishes.” If we only knew what we’re not receiving because we’re not asking, we’d surely change our behaviour. Come here and ask and you will recieve.

So, here I am 10 weeks later on my own journey. I thank you Ann - a true star and my genie ;0)

Hugs

:0)

Ann is a shining star to all who visit her and to all who come in contact with her along the way

I too like cmcewn could not have done this without Ann ~ so thank you Ann from the bottom of my heart ~ I hope we will stays friends forever with or without CD

Luv Luv

<wave> Hello Ann

How are you doing? By the sounds of things you're not only doing really well, but being a fabulous inspiration too!!

Just wondered what your secret is to keeping the weight off .. you've been at goal for quite some time now, haven't you?

I've just posted a reply to someone about what to expect after management, and would love to know how you do it. You've lost about the same amount of weight as me, and (if I remember rightly) it's the first time you've been slim (forgive me if I'm wrong). So how did you learn to eat like a slim person? I think we all know the principles, just putting them into practise is the hard part!

Hope you are well, and lovely to see how successful you are :D

Mandana x

Back