white choc options - 2syns

Dinner
White fish
sw chips
beans
ketchup - 1syn

Total for today; 14 syns

Today I broke down... Again.

It was just me and the oh for tea and he suggested takeout or going out for a meal, and he asked me where I wanted to go and it took me an hour to work out what would be best because I was stressing so much.
In the end we ended up having Chinese but I just feel so ridiculous and so stupid, and the oh was getting stressed with me which he never normally does. :(
I need to get a grip. I should have been delighted and got dressed up and gone for it but now I feel like I have ruined the evening.
It's my birthday so hopefully I can make it up to him then by making a decision! And not crying and getting upset about it.

Food diary

Breakfast
Bacon sandwich (heb)
Ketchup 1syn

Lunch
Jacket potato
Cheese (hea)
Beans
Cheese curls 4.5 syns
1tbsp coleslaw 1 syn

Dinner
Chicken and black bean sauce 4.5 syns
Rice

Total syns; 11 syns

Breakfast
Banana
Toffee yoghurt
Alpen bar 3 syns

Snack
X2 large BBQ snack a jacks 4syns
1/2 scan bran 0.5syn

Lunch
Cheese omlet (hea) (heb)
Ketchup 1syn
Cheese curls 3.5syns

Snack
Grapes

Dinner
Pork steak
Sw roasties
Peas
Carrots
Gravy 2syns
Stuffing 2syns

Total for today: 16

Writing today off. haven't gone way way way over but have gone over. Probably had about 30syns today.
Its my lady time which is killing me wt the moment.
Drawing a line under it now.
However I did have the donner kebab meat slimming world style tonight and it was yummy! Xx

Don't worry Anna, we all have days like that. Tomorrow is another day. You have done so well, just think what you have already achieved. x

Wow what an inspiration you are!! I have just read thru your diary kept me hooked I wanted to see how well you dod each week and you've done so well!! Just think how good it will be buying new clothes for your holiday :) yippee!!

Everyones right your OH sounds like a diamond your lucky to have him!! You should show him the comments ppl have Made about him to make him feel good too :)
Look forward to reading more of yoir diary xx

Hi Anna! Just wanted to say hi. Hope you're feeling a bit better. Is it your weigh in today? Good luck chicken xxx

Don't worry Anna, we all have days like that. Tomorrow is another day. You have done so well, just think what you have already achieved. x

Thanks for leaving a comment hun.
Feeling rather low at the moment, but trying to work through it. :)
Hope you are okay. xx

Wow what an inspiration you are!! I have just read thru your diary kept me hooked I wanted to see how well you dod each week and you've done so well!! Just think how good it will be buying new clothes for your holiday :) yippee!!

Everyones right your OH sounds like a diamond your lucky to have him!! You should show him the comments ppl have Made about him to make him feel good too :)
Look forward to reading more of yoir diary xx

Hey! Thanks hun :)
Me & the other half are still debating about holiday we're not sure what to do! Haha! :D

He is amazing :D maybe I will!
Hope you're having a good week xx

Hi Anna! Just wanted to say hi. Hope you're feeling a bit better. Is it your weigh in today? Good luck chicken xxx

Hey! Thanks hun, no, weigh-in is on a Thursday :D
Hope you're okay xx

Hello!

I have been totally M.I.A. I have not been motivated whatsoever, but am trying to get back on track.
Saturday was not a fabulous day, ended up getting very upset about all things weight loss. But the other half was amazing as always and let me cry, and let me get upset, and let me talk. :)
We ended up having a chinese, and I managed to stay on track.
Sunday was hard, I started to get my time of the month - which probably explained my crazy behaviour from Saturday, but I got through it and just went over my syns a little bit.
Yesterday, was the hardest day I have ever had on slimming world. It was ridiculous. I wanted to eat everything I could get my hands on. Me and the other half went into Birmingham and by the time we were ready to come home, it was lunchtime - we ended up at a place called Jimmy Spices, which is basically a big buffet from all around the world - chinese, italian, indian, thai - HEAVEN.
I managed to do okay, I had stir fry, and only a couple of chicken bits, and then fruit for dessert.
But when I got home my need for chocolate was absolutely ridiculous.
I had a hot chocolate, a treat size mars bar and 6 bourbon creams. AHHHHH!!!
Then I had dinner which was syn free lamb kebabs, with salad and sw chips.
I feel like such a failure, I couldn't even bring myself to write about it on here. I let myself go and will pay the price this week at weigh-in. Gutted. I am so disappointed in myself - I woke up feeling fat, ugly and worthless.

I am going to make myself work out how many syns I had because I feel like I need to know - hopefully this might help me move past it.

Monday food diary
syn free sausage
spaghetti
ketchup - 1syn

stir fry x2 (oil) - 8syns
chicken in bbq sauce - 3syns
prawn crackers -3syns

hot chocolate - 2syns
half malteaser bunny - 3syns
treat size mars bar - 4 syns
x6 bourbon biscuits - 21 syns

syn free lamb kebab
sw chips
salad
mayo - 1syn
bbq sauce - 1syn

Total; 47 syns

There it is plain as day. I failed.
I have tried to stay low today - but am not doing very well as once again the urge for chocolate and crisps is killing me. I had to let go.
This is not the end. I have not gone off plan. I will carry on! :D

Last edited:
Food Diary - Tuesday

Breakfast
Banana
vanilla mullerlight
Bacon sandwich (heb)
ketchup - 1syn

Snack
hot choc - 2syns

Lunch
JAcket potato - cheese and beans (hea)

Snack
morrisons cheese curls - 3.5 syns
Grapes

Dinner
Burgers - 1syn
SW chips
Spaghetti
Ketchup - 1syn

Total for today 8.5 syns

Today's diary looks fab babe - i have been really bad over the weekend, so i know how you feel when you have had a bad day.

Dust yourself off and start again xxxx

Today's diary looks fab babe - i have been really bad over the weekend, so i know how you feel when you have had a bad day.

Dust yourself off and start again xxxx

Thanks hun :)

You're amazing. Remember that :D xxx

Holidays.
Since I am in the talking kind of mood and only have myself to talk to - (OH is at work)
I thought I'd ramble on here - a little bit more.

After the OH had a car accident in August (nothing too serious) we have been waiting for the insurance money and the personal injury claim to come through. Finally in the last couple of weeks they have been sorted. :D

We now have some money to put towards a holiday. We were thinking of going to Disneyland Paris, but since we are going to Disney in Florida in around 12 months, we thought we'd make going to Florida more special and just go around Paris and see the sights - sounds amazing to me!
However, after deliberating, we thought Paris was too expensive and maybe we should go on an all inclusive holiday somewhere gorgeous, hot and very sunny :D

But, we are now going backwards and forwards deciding between the two. AHHH!! It's amazing that we have the choice! & I'm really grateful for the situation because I can think of much worse situations to be in! Haha!

Also, after spending some of the money (oops!) we will need to save a little bit as well - because of this we are thinking not Easter but maybe Witson??!!?
I'd love to not go in the school holidays but since I am a teaching assistant I have no other choice!

I'm so undecided, and so is the OH, but at least its motivation for me!! :D Woohhoo!!

Jillian Michaels is a demon in disguise!

I haven't spoken on here too much about the workout I am currently doing. Jillian Michaels 30 day shred! Ouch!

I have succsessfully completed level 1 - 10 days of it! & now am on level 2, I have just finished day 1 and I can tell I'm going to be stiff in the morning! Will show my measurements at the end of it.
I hope the pain pays off.

Tip; I have printed off pictures of Paris & Spain (the two places I might be going on holiday) & I look at them whenever I feel like I'm going to give in. :)

Current Loves 4

Food & Drink
Morrisons Cheese curls - 3.5syns!
Syn free doner kebab meat :D

Exercise
Zumba!!
30 day shred

Entertainment
Supernatural
Dear John - what an amazing film <3

Beauty
MAC - Wonderwoman Collection I LOVE IT!! My birthday presents are mainly from this collection :D

Books
Vampire Diaries - L.J Smith

Fashion
Nude & Peach - gorgeous with a tan

Back