*Anna's Final Mission - 8st to go!*

Hi Anna, sorry that you are feeling so rough,hope that you feel better soon. Well done for your weight loss so far. Sending a hug your way. x

Hey, I'm back!

So I have been completely absent from minimins for about a week.
I have been awfully ill, I have had a chest and throat infection which has turned into laryngitus, and now I have a cold too. Have not had a good week whatsoever.

I had 2 curries out, and a meal at frankie and benny's. I have not been sleeping because of me being poorly and I certainly have not been counting my syns. All in all - not a good week.

Because I've been poorly I have also done no exercise! AHHHH

I have been drinking cough medicine like it's diet coke and have been munching cough sweets as well.

I went to slimming world this evening and expected to put on about 3 - 5lbs, but I lost 3lbs!! Which resulted in me getting my 3stone award hooray!!

This has definetly given me my mojo back - also, it's my birthday tomorrow!! Yay! So definetly some motivation to stay focused over the birthday weekend. :D

Im back on track and will be posting on here everyday starting from tomorrow. I know that the OH's parents have given me some money so I'm going to buy some SW recipe books.

I am here to stay! :D

Have a fabulous week and watch this space Haha!! xxx

Woiooooooooo amazing!! Well done, what a result!!!!! :)

well done you. happy birthday too, enjoy!!!!!!

Thanks guys!
I went a little off plan yesterday so will flexi - syn, but here's what I ate:

Breakfast
Spaghetti hoops
Bacon
Ketchup

Lunch
Chicken salad
Asda cheese curls
Cheese and pickle sandwich (hea) (heb)
Jammi dodgers minis

Snack
My gorgeous OH got me a sparkly pink krispy Kreme doughnut!

Dinner
Spicy chicken strips in pitta
Chips from chip shop (cone)

Supper
Toast with clover

Had a very long day and found out that ofsted are coming to the school I work at on Monday! So I was comfort eating a little. But hey ho! Back on it today - although me and the OH are going out for Dinner tonight to celebrate my birthday - will be good all day and then 100% after!!
I'm popping into work today as well - boo!
I know - on a Saturday!
Hope you have a brilliant day xx

Still not back on the wagon properly, it's been a slow process to get back on track but I think I'll get there tomorrow. Better late than never!!
No syns again for today as its a big step for me to write what I've eaten on here

Breakfast
Spaghetti hoops
Toast (heb)
Clover

Snack
Original hula hoops
Handful of celebrations

Lunch
Stir fry
Blue oyster sauce

Snack
Small bar of choc
Cheese curls
Beef hula hoops

Dinner
Syn free sausage
Mash
Cheese (hea)
Beans
Ketchup

Assessing my food diary I can blatantly see where I have been going wrong - snacks!!
I need to be making good decisions when it comes to snacks because my meals are looking okay - although I've not been eating any fruit! Ah!!
I know what I have to do and I'll be doing it starting tomorrow, I know I'm too late for Thursday's weigh in but this is a life long plan so I can carry on and do this!!
I will do this.
I'm sorry I haven't been keeping this up to date but I will be back properly! X x

anna_vixen said:
Hey, I'm back!

So I have been completely absent from minimins for about a week.
I have been awfully ill, I have had a chest and throat infection which has turned into laryngitus, and now I have a cold too. Have not had a good week whatsoever.

I had 2 curries out, and a meal at frankie and benny's. I have not been sleeping because of me being poorly and I certainly have not been counting my syns. All in all - not a good week.

Because I've been poorly I have also done no exercise! AHHHH

I have been drinking cough medicine like it's diet coke and have been munching cough sweets as well.

I went to slimming world this evening and expected to put on about 3 - 5lbs, but I lost 3lbs!! Which resulted in me getting my 3stone award hooray!!

This has definetly given me my mojo back - also, it's my birthday tomorrow!! Yay! So definetly some motivation to stay focused over the birthday weekend. :D

Im back on track and will be posting on here everyday starting from tomorrow. I know that the OH's parents have given me some money so I'm going to buy some SW recipe books.

I am here to stay! :D

Have a fabulous week and watch this space Haha!! xxx

Sounds like my week of illness..and I'd decided to join SW with a friend, was determined to go - feeling totally pants!!! So my first week is gonna be sooo hard and also full of cough medicine. Oh well if I can get thru this week, I can get thru anything eh? Hope you feel better soon x

Hi guys!
So after my birthday week off plan i managed to maintain my weight at 19st.
Hooray!!

Hope you guys are doing well! I managed to get to zumba last night and loved it :D

Finally ready to get back on track :D xx

Friday

Breakfast
Weetabix (hea) (heb)

Snack
Alpine bar - 3 syns

Lunch
Chicken
Uncle bens rice 2.5 syns
Toffee mullerlight

Snack at pub
Wedges with bacon - don't want to know haha!

Dinner
Chilli
Uncle bens rice - 2.5 syns

Saturday

Breakfast
Bacon sandwich (heb)
Ketchup - 1 syn

Snack
Half of a French bread pizza thingy (hea) - 6syns?

Lunch
Nandos
Spicy rice
Butterfly chicken
Peri mayonnaise 4 syns ?
Chili jam 4 syns?

Dinner
White fish
Sw chips
Peri Mayo 4 syns?

Hey, I am so glad to be back on slimming world properly - I have been planning my meals and have purchased three of the slimming world cook books hooray!! I have been post-it notes throughout the new books to see what recipes I'd like to try :D

It has been a real tough couple of weeks, with things going on and I'm glad to have my eating back under control, I will be probably losing my job next month, so am not feeling great about that. I also have lots of other things going on right now and I can't really see the light at the end of the tunnel.
But I have to remember that everything happens for a reason, its just hard right now to see the reason.

On a lighter note I managed to go for a half an hour walk this morning :) which was lovely & am now chilling with the other half, we tidied up and sorted things out this morning so we are sitting down watching The Expendables - Jason Statham - YUM!! :D

Breakfast
Banana
Bacon sandwich (heb)
Ketchup - 1 syn

Snack
Hifi bar - 6syns

Lunch
Pizza topped jacket potato (hea) - 0.5 syns

Snack
X2clementines

Dinner
Syn free sausage
Mashed potato
Beans
Ketchup - 1syn

Total for today; 8.5 syns

Yesterday's food

Breakfast
Toffee mullerlight
Alpen light bar - 3 syns
Banana
Clementine

Snack
Pear

Lunch
Tuna and cheese toasted sandwich (hea) (heb)
Spread - 2 syns
Salad cream - 2syns
Chicken from chippy - 5syns
Mayo - 1syn
BBQ sauce - 1syn

Dinner
Chicken curry and rice

Total for today; 14 syns

I maintained again this week, and have been poorly again. I just feel horrible.
I've hit the wall. Starting again today and going to fill out sas log and see whether that helps! X

Food diary for yesterday

Breakfast
Bacon sandwich (heb)

Lunch
BBQ chicken - 4.5 syns
Quavers - 5.5 syns
Alpen light bar - 3 syns

Dinner
Ragu
Cheese (hea)

Back