Anna's journey

jaloanna

woop had my slimming world weigh in tonight and have lost another 3lb! really chuffed! Still want my cheese and pickle sandwich but the craving will just have to wait until i'm thin lol :D

woop had my slimming world weigh in tonight and have lost another 3lb! really chuffed! Still want my cheese and pickle sandwich but the craving will just have to wait until i'm thin lol :D
it sure is! I swear it will be the 1st thing I have at easter though... question. If i wanted to have easter sunday and monday off do i just not take the tablets on those days? or do i have to stop a couple of days before hand? I have my weigh in on the thurs with the dr so chances are I may not even be able to get any pills but if i have got them is this how i get through the weekend?

Don't panic, Sw will help keep you going in the mean time. Some people are getting their hands on orlistat with some phoning around. A few packs of alli turned up in my local chemist last week. I didn't buy them as I bought a load to keep me going a few weeks ago. There may be a few packs of alli in some of the more rural/less busy chemists. I know xen helps, but I have found this forum one of the best supports for me on my journey over the last couple of months. I even post when I'm craving chocolate! A few weeks will slip by, and you can stay in control. Keep in touch with the guys here ,and the friends you make at SW. You can do it!

Don't panic, although it looks as though Xenical brand will be May at the earliest I can tell you 100% that Teva brand is appearing back in chemists around, both Toofatkat & Pocket Dragon managed to get some from a co-op chemists local to us & someone else I can't remember where had got some in a Boots. My advice, make some phone calls & ask if they are prepared to let you know when stocks come in, some of the smaller ones may well do that for you.

And I also have to say we all know orlistat isn't some magic wonder drug, all it does is keeps us on track with our eating habits. You can do this without it I promise you can, if I can anyone can xx

Back