Anna's WW journey

Anna, can you pick some up for me too :) My nearest Sainsbury's is 30 miles away :(

Anna, can you pick some up for me too :) My nearest Sainsbury's is 30 miles away :(

I wish I could, I've just had one & it was really yummy :) We went to feed the ducks & called in on Sainsburys on the way home as we have to drive right past it. The duck pond was frozen over, the first time I've ever seen it like that.

Afternoon honey,
How are you feeling today? I find asda have more offer's then my tesco,my asda ia small but better for me as when i go to tesco my shopping is tripple the price!
Sending you some hugs xx

It's been a really good day :) I went to the WW meeting this morning just to buy the WW kitchen scales. I was greeted by a helper & I just explained that I was doing WW at home & I just wanted to buy some things. She asked how much I had lost so far & then congratulated me. It was a very friendly meeting, a good atmosphere & if I ever felt the need to go to a meeting I know I would be very comfortable there :)

I bought the WW kitchen scales, some mints & the Delicious cookbook. I can't remember who said the cookbook was worth buying but a big thank you as a lot of the recipes look wonderful. I will be trying a fair few of them out :D

We then went over to my parents for the morning, an enjoyable visit :) We have spent the rest of the day at home being very lazy, just playing & then watching TV whilst toddler was asleep.

I'm not expecting a good result at weigh in tomorrow as when I went off track I did so in style but that OK as I know I'm back on track now so any gain will soon be gone :cool:

Good day Anna and good news re the meeting being so friendly, you've always got it in the background now if you feel you need it.

M

Good day Anna and good news re the meeting being so friendly, you've always got it in the background now if you feel you need it.

M

Thank you :) I'm glad about the meeting. I'd always had in the back of my mind the possibility of going to a meeting for the last stone or 7 pounds just so I can get my gold membership & the benefits of that. I know it's a very long way off yet but it's good to know if I needed a meeting before then there is a friendly one locally :)

A meeting on a Sunday? And your scales are they the ones at £39.95?

Irene xx

Yes, a Sunday meeting, it started December 2008 so is still quite new but it was very busy so clearly worth it for the leader.

Yes, I bought the £39.95 scales but I had a £5 off voucher :D I've not tried them yet (I have put the battery in & weighed the instruction leaflet on them & then on my 'old' scales to make sure they weighed the same) but tomorrow they will get their first official outing so to speak :)

I've got a £5 voucher for them too. I'll wait and see what you think of them first

Irene xx

So far all I can tell you is they look really good on the working surface in the kitchen :8855: I must read the instructions...

Yay for the scales Anna! I hope they are a big help :D

Good luck for WI tomorrow xx

Yay for the scales Anna! I hope they are a big help :D

Good luck for WI tomorrow xx

Thank you although I fear tomorrows weigh in is a lost cause, I'm sure it will be a gain but that's OK, I am back on track now & that's what matters :)

I'm glad I bought the scales, I've spent all my Christmas money now & mostly on WW things, it will be well worth it though when I'm 100+ pounds slimmer :D:D:D

I've had a chance to read quite a bit of the WW at home pack. I'm not sure it's worth the money if you are short of cash but I'm glad I bought it :)

I was actually going to mention that....i could not find the thread that you were discussing it in...I remember asking how much it was but then lost it lol! How much was it?

See, that's how I know you are going to have BIG sucesses with WW..you are SOO committed and you are never afraid of having a bad week....you just get straight back on the wagon. Good luck either way tomorrow xx

I was actually going to mention that....i could not find the thread that you were discussing it in...I remember asking how much it was but then lost it lol! How much was it?

See, that's how I know you are going to have BIG sucesses with WW..you are SOO committed and you are never afraid of having a bad week....you just get straight back on the wagon. Good luck either way tomorrow xx

Thank you :D

The at home pack was £59.95. It does include a points calculator (I already have one so I might eBay it) and a track, eating out guide & shopping guide. It also includes everything you get if you attend meetings but instead of building the information up weekly you get it in one hit

It does have some info about maintance. It says you can either add 6 points straight away or add 2 a week over 3 weeks so you can work out what you need to maintain your weight & adjust it as/if needed.

Well done Anna! That's the thing....we forget how much we used to eat i think! Fab result hun xxxx

Back