Anna's WW journey

Well done Anna! That's the thing....we forget how much we used to eat i think! Fab result hun xxxx

Thank you, I really thought I was going to have quite a gain, I must have been munching on lower point food than I realised :D

Well done you x

Anna
Congratulations on sts. I think it is one of the most important skills to acquire on a weight loss journey. You've had a few minor lapses but you've not really done any damage.I want to get away from yo-yoing up and down- it's a destructive pattern. You're doing so well

well done Anna! good luck for your coming week - onwards and downwards! :D x

:D I weighed in & I have STS :D My idea of what is considered really over eating has clearly change :8855: Needless to say I'm really pleased :D

Well done on your STS Anna, i'm pleased for you!xx

Thank you :) Just a quick update, all is going well. Had a really busy day yesterday & didn't get on line much as a result & I think today is going to be the same. It's all 'good' busy though :D

Really glad to see a smiley face in there! Everything sounds good your end. You will have to update us properly at a later date. Have a good day x

Have a good day Anna xx

Thank you :) I'm still worried & have a lot on my mind, it is stress central here. I figure though that I may as well be loosing weight & worried than just getting heavier & still worried. At least this way I'll feel better about myself because I'm loosing weight & I'll be getting healthier so better able to cope with what life throws at us as well :)

Loving the positivity Anna - you are an inspiration.

Not posted for a while and was delighted to see you sts this week. xx

It's been a really busy 2 days. Yesterday I was at the hospital with my husband as they are still trying to get his asthma stable. We were there for hours as he went through lots of tests etc. Last night I was out with the girls for a meal, always good fun & laughs guaranteed :D

Today I took my toddler to a soft play centre where we met up with friends. I didn't go climbing through everything with him this time as he was happy to play in the toddler area & wasn't really interested in the rest of the place today. This afternoon we had other friends round & their children.

I feel like I haven't stopped for 2 days but it's all been good/positive. Having said that I have gone over my points today & my motivation is wobbly at times but I'm really focused on getting down to the next stone bracket so I'm sure that will help carry me through. I need to try & get back to doing some exercise soon, I've been leaving it as I was worried I was heading in to another flair up but things are stable so I'm sure it would be OK to start again although I'll go careful for a while.

I'm way behind on reading everyone's diaries, I hope all is doing well :):):)

Well done on the sts. Hope they get your DH asthma stabilised. Seems you had a fun filled day today with your toddler. Have a lovely night. I'm also way behind on reading diaries but I'm almost at the end now.

Anna, you have not been around for a few days. I hope all is ok. xx

Hi Anna, havent been online much over the past week and just caught up on your diary - So sorry to hear about your DH job but you're an absolute inspiration with your positivity! Well done on STS last week especially with all that you had to endure! Hope you're doing okay now and good luck with this weeks WI. Take care xxx

Hi Anna,

How are you doing? I miss you :( How was WI yesterday? How are things at home?

I hope you are ok and I look forward to hearing how you are getting on. xxx

Back