Anna's WW journey

i have the old white ones - still incredibly useful and i use them every day at some point! I weighed my advent calendar choc this morning just to check my estimate of 0.5 was right hahaha :D

my OH's mum has the next version up - look classier in black and chrome but pretty much exactly the same. They have a few more things in the memory (you can say, type in "chocolate" and it will come up with chocolate, and all you do is put the chocolate on top and press Points.. but i use it mostly for calculating things that arent in the book using the kcals and sat. fat.. brilliant invention they were.. and i've had mine for 4 years and only had to replace battery once.. (oh i was LOST that day! :D) xxx

Thanks for this, they sound like they could be really handy so I might just get some ;)

It's been quite an uneventful day. My toddler had pre school so I got lots of reading done, curled up on the settee. He then had a whopping 2.5 hour nap so more reading... It's been really good & the rest has helped my pain levels :)

I've stuck to my points. I wont be able to do any exercise for at least another 2 weeks. I did miss the chocolate as I normally use 4.5 points on it but my food choices were really healthy today so I'm happy :):)

Hey Anna. Sorry to hear about the 2lbs but you know it'll be off next week with no problem and you needed the comfort food this week.

My Quality Street binge cost me a pound gain too so aiming to have that off with interest next week.

I'm fine, thanks for asking. Having some family related problems and they just really got on top of me yesterday so had a really good boo-hoo (a really, REALLY good boo-hoo, sobbing, sniffling the whole nine yards!) and (sadly) a lot of chocolate and I feel better today. I need to learn not to be so sensitive I think.

Re WW scales; I don't have them but everyone I know who has got them loves them - as Rachel says, they have a lickle computer memory in them so give points for basic foods automatically or you can put the cals and sat fat in and it'll tell you the points for the amount you're weighing in.

theyre totally worth the money! :D i love my scales! I dropped something on the screen a few years back and now the plastic has a dent in it.. i actually cried i was that upset - i thought i mighta lost my poor scales LMAO! :D

theyre totally worth the money! :D i love my scales! I dropped something on the screen a few years back and now the plastic has a dent in it.. i actually cried i was that upset - i thought i mighta lost my poor scales LMAO! :D

Next question is ...... where from and how much!!!

Kirsty (pixiepirates) got some from Amazon i think quite cheap - do you remember (may have been before you joined)? Are they the ones we are talking about lol x

I'm fine, thanks for asking. Having some family related problems and they just really got on top of me yesterday so had a really good boo-hoo (a really, REALLY good boo-hoo, sobbing, sniffling the whole nine yards!) and (sadly) a lot of chocolate and I feel better today. I need to learn not to be so sensitive I think.

Karen, sorry to hi-jack, i hope your okay hun *Hugs* x

oooooooooo so they can work out certain foods and u just put the portion of what u want in and it tells u how many points it is... damm for my patent niave idea lmao x

not sure if available on amazon? but probably are.. - also available at full price from WW online - WeightWatchers.co.uk: Shop - Electronic Items and WW magazine has an order form.

these are the ones i have - Weight Watchers Electronic Points Scales Boxed as new on eBay, also, Diaries Calculators, Dieting Slimming, Health Beauty (end time 07-Dec-08 17:11:38 GMT)

going pretty cheap now the newer version are out, even though they work exactly the same!

think this is the latest model..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Weight-Watche...14&_trkparms=72:1301|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

Hello my lovely, cant help on the WW scales front, but just thought I'd pop in and see how you are. Hope your pain is subsiding and you're feeling better in yourself :) xxx

I'm caught up in a bidding war on ebay for the WW points scale and there is still 6days left. If I don't get it on ebay, I told my brother to buy it for my xmas. So either way I win:):).

Morning! :wavey:

Thank you for all the info on the WW scales, I will be getting some for Christmas :D

It's been a really rough 36 hours, we had some really difficult news & had a lot to sort out as a result. I've been in tears more often than not but now feel a lot better apart from being full of cold. (Must remember that crying when full of cold is not a good move)

I have been keeping to WW 100% & I've been making really healthy food choices. I know it's naughty but I weighed myself this morning as I needed a boost & I've already lost the 2 pounds I put on. Hopefully that will stay lost on Monday & maybe a little more as well :) As you know I normally stay off the scales between weigh in as it's not something I would normally recommend as weight goes up & down all week but it has given me a boost & I now will concentrate on making sure those 2 pounds stay off for Mondays weigh in :)

Feeling fragile but positive today :)

Just to add my flair up is very much on the way down. I am a lot more comfortable than I was. I wont be up to exercising or doing too much for another week or 2 but it's really good to be in less pain :)

Hi sweetie, sounds like you are having it tough in lots of ways at the moment.

Well done on not turning to food when you had your news - and just having a good old cry - dealing with your emotions in the right way.

Snot and tears all round then????I know that one well.

I hope today brings brighter things. Let other people comfort and take care of you for a change!

Rosie

Hi sweetie, sounds like you are having it tough in lots of ways at the moment.

Well done on not turning to food when you had your news - and just having a good old cry - dealing with your emotions in the right way.

Snot and tears all round then????I know that one well.

I hope today brings brighter things. Let other people comfort and take care of you for a change!

Rosie

Thank you, you just made me smile :D

hey, hope you are okay Anna *big hugs*

take care of yourself, and good news on getting rid of the squatters xxx

hey, hope you are okay Anna *big hugs*

take care of yourself, and good news on getting rid of the squatters xxx

Thank you :) Things are a bit up in the air but I'm as OK as I can be right now :) Hopefully things will be more stable in the next week or two. I can't go in to details about anything but my husband is amazing, I'm so blessed to have him in my life

:hug99::hug99:
Thank you, appreciated :)

It's been a really rough 36 hours, we had some really difficult news & had a lot to sort out as a result. I've been in tears more often than not but now feel a lot better apart from being full of cold. (Must remember that crying when full of cold is not a good move)

I have been keeping to WW 100% & I've been making really healthy food choices. I know it's naughty but I weighed myself this morning as I needed a boost & I've already lost the 2 pounds I put on. Hopefully that will stay lost on Monday & maybe a little more as well :)

Aww Anna darling, i'm sorry you had bad news. Sending lots of hugs your way. Tears are there to come out right! I know i have had more than my fair share of letting out tears over the last week.

Well done on losing those 2lbs. At tough times, it is hard not to instinctively head for the fridge and you havent - well done you again!

xxxx

Back