Anna's WW journey

Anna_B

Silver Member
Hello! :wavey:

I hope you don't mind me being her for a while. I have been trying to start the Cambridge diet but I went & got gastroenteritis (?Spelling?) on day 1 & I'm still not quite right. I can eat fairly OK but the CD shakes are still not agreeing with me. Until I can try CD again I thought I'd dust off my old WW books & give it a go.

I hope as a temporary WW follower I'm still welcome here. I'm not sure how long I'll be on WW for but it will be at least the next week or two. I've really hurt my back so can't afford to risk being sick again so WW it is for now :)

Anna

******I have now decided to stick with WW long term******

Last edited:
You're more than welcome. We have a couple of people who post on here who are currently on CD anyway but will be using WW to maintain and we love to hear from them too.

Hope you feel better soon and in the meantime, shout up if you want any help or support.

Karen x

Thank you for the welcome :)

Yesterday went well although I did struggle to have all my points, I get 30! :eek: I had to eat little & often as my tummy is still a bit sore & wont let me eat much at a time. It felt like I ate all day as a result but at least I managed it :)

Goodluck and welcome. I hope you feel better soon.

I have 32 points and I have to admit I struggle to eat them everyday! I have not done it once in 3 weeks. i just don't need that many points :/

I wouldn't worry too much about eating all of your points, especially if you've not been well; you don't want to overtax your digestive system. There are some simple things you can do like have a milky drink made with full cream milk or some toast and butter.

Goodluck and welcome. I hope you feel better soon.

I have 32 points and I have to admit I struggle to eat them everyday! I have not done it once in 3 weeks. i just don't need that many points :/

Thank you :) It's hard isn't it?! Especially if you want to eat healthy food. How many are you managing? I did get them all in yesterday in the end buy only because I ate something unhealthy :sigh: What the bet when I get less points I wish I had more of them again! LOL

You've done great on the weight loss :):):)

I wouldn't worry too much about eating all of your points, especially if you've not been well; you don't want to overtax your digestive system. There are some simple things you can do like have a milky drink made with full cream milk or some toast and butter.

Thank you :) I'm going to Tesco this morning so I'll see if I can find something higher in points that I feel like eating. :)

welcome and good luck

Irene xx

Thank you :)

I've stocked up on some higher point food that I think I'll be able to manange although I'm eating some WW cheese puffs for just 1 point right now, yum :D

Oh yes, you'll soon miss those points when you don't have them anymore lol.

Do you like avocado? Very healthy and full of good fats. Also maybe roast some nice healthy veg in olive oil. That way you're using more points without feeling you're eating unhealthily.

Oh yes, you'll soon miss those points when you don't have them anymore lol.

Do you like avocado? Very healthy and full of good fats. Also maybe roast some nice healthy veg in olive oil. That way you're using more points without feeling you're eating unhealthily.

Thank you, I hadn't thought of either of those options! :) I have managed to get my points in me today. I'll roast some veg tomorrow though, yum :)

Sounds wonderful! At this rate I'm going to struggle switching back to the Cambridge Diet! I must admit that at the moment it is tempting to just stay with WW for the time being. I know the weight loss will be slower but then I guess that comes with different benefits. I'm going for a meal out with my husband (just us, no children :D) in 2 weeks & I couldn't do that on CD. Decisions decisions.... Difficult. I might stay on WW until after Christmas, not sure.

I'm really pleased with how today went. I took my toddler to a children's farm. They have a really nice cafe there which sells rather nice cakes etc. I took us a packed lunch so I knew I would be able to stick to my points. Whilst we were there I was really tempted to blow it & have lunch in the cafe with cake as desert but instead we sat down on a picnic bench outside & ate our homemade lunch. My toddler loved it & I'm sure he enjoyed it more than he would if we had gone in the cafe as he could still see some of the animals & tractors. I'm glad I stuck to my plan as it benefited us both :):):)

I'm no longer just visiting :) I've joined WW online & signed up for at least 3 months :bliss:I decided it was the best way forward for me at the moment because of my still rather sore tummy & with Christmas fast approaching. So I'm now officially a WW member!! :clap:

I'm going to keep posting in this thread though as it's where I started, my own mini diary :) even if the title is now wrong! :D

Good luck! Welcome to WW :)

Back