Anna's WW journey

Great news - well done you!

Yes, that is a great loss, Anna, especially under the circumstances. Well done and here's to next week x

Thank you again for your support :)

Today is the first morning I've woken up & not been aware of my tummy, it feels normal at last! It didn't complain about breakfast either so hopefully things are now back to normal :D

My back is a lot more comfortable as well. I'm only aware of it when I'm doing something, those fun things like doing the housework etc :eek: I am now comfortable when sitting on the settee although did struggle with a chair at a coffee shop yesterday. I'm sure all the walking I've been doing has helped :)

I worked out my points for the next few days last night so I don't need to think about it again until Saturday. So far so good, I've found it really easy to stick to although as I've said before I'm sure having 29 points helps :) I also think I'm in a much better frame of mind this time as I am really determined to make the necessary lifestyle changes so this is for keeps.

Anna, you sound so upbeat! I am glad you are starting to feel better.

Well done on planning your points. I am rubbish at that. I am eating as many of my daily points as I can this week but I have to admit to being really nervous about weigh in on Monday. What day is your WI day again?

I hope this week goes well for you.

Anna, you sound so upbeat! I am glad you are starting to feel better.

Well done on planning your points. I am rubbish at that. I am eating as many of my daily points as I can this week but I have to admit to being really nervous about weigh in on Monday. What day is your WI day again?

I hope this week goes well for you.

Thank you :)

I found it hard getting the points in without eating too much rubbish. I'm having bagels now instead of bread as they are more points. I'm eating loads of fruit, peaches are 1 point & were on offer in Tesco this week. When my toddler goes to bed I've been having a hot chocolate & a kit kat. I don't normally drink anything but water but I've been enjoying the hot chocolate & it's helped use up some more points. I've also been having 3.5 corner yoghurts & using my points for things like corn on the cob & peas instead of just having lots of free vegetables.

My weigh in day this week was Tuesday as that's when I started WW last week. For some reason when I signed up to WW online they gave me Monday as my weigh in day so I'll stick to that from next week. I like the online points planner, helps keep me on track :)

A belated welcome Anna, i have been on holiday and only just got back (well yesterday but am back in work today):D

Good luck on your weightloss journey, you sound determined which is always a good thing! Lol.

Just noticed you are from Bournemouth, i was there yesterday (en route back home after a long weekend in Torquay) and it was lovely!!! The beach has sand :eek: All the beaches near me have stones! Although i did prefer stones by the time we got off the beach and i had sand everywhere!!!:D

Glad you are feeling better and can start properly enjoying the diet xxxx

Just noticed you are from Bournemouth, i was there yesterday (en route back home after a long weekend in Torquay) and it was lovely!!! The beach has sand :eek: All the beaches near me have stones! Although i did prefer stones by the time we got off the beach and i had sand everywhere!!!:D

I love living in Bournemouth, there is so much to do especially with the children. I know what you mean about the sand though, we always seem to bring half of it home with us!

Thank you for the welcome :D

I'm exhausted, it's been a long day. My toddler has been crabby all day, he's whined & winged his way through the day thanks to a cold & teething. I felt like a cBeebies presenter all day with that over chirpy & excited response to everything in an attempt to keep him happy. It is the type of day I would normally have eaten my way though, loads of rubbish normally but I'm really pleased that I stuck to my points & my food plan for the day so lots of healthy food. He's now tucked up in bed asleep & hopefully will be his normal very happy & funny self tomorrow :sign0009:

Hope your little un's mood is a bit better today, I know how it can wear your down. Your doing fab on your plan, well done.

Hope your little un's mood is a bit better today, I know how it can wear your down. Your doing fab on your plan, well done.

Thank you :) He's in a much better mood today thankfully.

I've managed to save enough points to have the chocolate sundae for dessert tomorrow at the Harvester if I want one :D I am really looking forward to my meal out, more so because it will be guilt free as I have pointed it all :)

Just a quick moan... I went to pick up just a few things in Tesco yesterday. Why is it the healthier options are more expensive? I was looking at the small individual strawberry trifles. The normal version were quite a bit cheaper than the healthy options ones, there really is something wrong there. I know it's nothing new but that doesn't stop it being frustrating :sigh:

yes, you'd think it would be cheaper and easier to eat healthily, wouldn't you? considering how the government is always banging on about obesity you'd think they'd subsidise healthy eating

We went to the Harvester yesterday for a meal, had a lovely time although I did ask for my lamb steak well done & it was oozing blood :eek: I stuck to my plan & ate only what I had pointed for the day. I didn't have the chocolate sundae as I didn't have room for anything else. Hopefully I will have calculated everything correctly (not so easy to do with things from the salad cart as I had to guess measurements) and it wont affect my weight loss for this week :)

So glad you had a good time Anna. I'm sure all will be fine at WI.

Back