~**Anne-Marie's Refeed Diary**~

Day 3

Breakfast Choc Shake

Lunch Tuna Salad; Half a can of tuna 65g with 1 boiled egg and salad consisting of spinach, rocket and watercress, peppers, bean sprouts, onion, 2 cherry tomatoes & 3 slices of cucumber with 2 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar. (really nice again, couldn’t really taste the egg as it had been in with the tuna all night was still lovely thou)

Dinner 6.4oz Baked Jacket Potato(was 6.4ozs before I cooked it, cooked it a bit long then it was 4ozs which is right????) served with quorn chicken pieces(this confused me I weighted it frozen 4ozs is this correct? Or does it weigh more when defrosted) mixed with 0% Fat natural yogurt & curry powder, dry fried with 1 tomato, spinach, onion, bean sprouts and peppers. Em I was a little pissed at my mother wen I was eating this so prob ate it too fast and should of stopped more as now I feel like my stomach will explode even thou its been nearly an hour since I ate) haha! Love this small stomach.

Didnt think the potato was great but dat's prob coz i over cooked it, will be having baby potatoes in a restaurant tomorrow so id say they will be much much nicer.

Cant wait for yogurt tomorrow. The smell of the natural yogurt was SO yummy.

Oh must not eat wen annoyed as this makes me eat faster haha!

Drinks

4 cups of tea in work 3 decaf 2*4 sweetners= 8
2 litres of water in work Lemon from yesterday still in the bottle haha!

I'd say prob 3 teas at home as ive had one so far and plan on having another in a min then one before bed all decaf. 2*3 sweetners=6
yikes 14 sweetners

1 litre of water

Looking good anne-marie.
I worry i eat too fast aswell - i usually finish my meals in around 15mins .... i think this is sooo fast! LOL x

Looking good anne-marie.
I worry i eat too fast aswell - i usually finish my meals in around 15mins .... i think this is sooo fast! LOL x

Yeah I think i done todays dinner that fast which isnt good since it was my first potato but it shrunk so much so im kinda thinking it wasnt as much as i first thought even thou it filled me i dont think it was 6ozs. Oh well just have to remember if its a small potato dont cook it for 10 mins in the mircowave haha!

Ahhh :) I usually find pots sit heavy on me so i dont have a very large one. And always weight pots and meat raw :)

Hope you have a lovely time tomorrow and get lots of compliments. Wont get a chance to get on here tomorrow (besides update what my menu is) so thought id say it now :D xxx

Yes deffo raw weight for the potato - I bet it wasn't very nice if you nuked it for 10 minutes! HaHa! I can't see it would matter whether you weighed the quorn pieces frozen or defrosted.

I hope you really enjoy your meal out and get lots of well deserved compliments! xx

[FONT=&quot]Day 4 Saturday[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Breakfast [/FONT][FONT=&quot] Choc Shake [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Lunch[/FONT][FONT=&quot] 1 wholegrain wrap with 2 slices of lean ham and tiny bit of very low fat mayo(teaspoon) with 3 cherry Tomatoes, spinach, watercress and rocket , 3 slices cucumber and bean sprouts. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Snack [/FONT][FONT=&quot] Granny Smith Apple – this was complete ecstasy no mess, I was really good as well, ate it over nearly an hour and didn’t want another one which the old me totally would have.

Bro's Birthday Dinner in Restaurant Dinner Steamed Plain Salmon, (This was yummy was expecting more flavour but it really was mild and so soft I will definitely be steaming fish in the future) 3 baby potatoes, steamed veg (carrots, turnip and long green peas). Wow this was brilliant the restaurant staff were so so nice they knew exactly who I was and didn’t make me order again. (Think I ate a little 2 much veg but I didn’t have much potatoes so I think it evened out well I hope.) To be honest i kinda felt like getting sick at one stage i tried to eat it faster than i would have likes as the salmon went cold so fast. (note to self must slow down)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Desert [/FONT][FONT=&quot] I had a orange limited edition muller yogurt (only 83 cals) about an hour after my dinner as I was so full from dinner. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Bad [/FONT][FONT=&quot] I had a tiny bit like a tablespoon of brown bread at the start of the meal I was quite hungry I know I shudn’t have but I really had a smaller lunch than I had planned as I was out getting my hair done an doing food shopping so I basically had to eat it in my dad’s car after he collected me. I know I still should not have eaten this but I am glad I stopped at only a tiny bit. [/FONT]J

[FONT=&quot]Will be posting pics of my new hair and body (haha). My family was all shocked (most had not seen me since week 6 some hadn’t seen any of my weight loss) and the hair really made it better as my brother didn’t even recognize me well a lot of people didn’t actually. My brother only moved out 2 weeks ago so he had seen me go through everything but I don’t think he really looked at me before tonight he kept saying all nite how different and brilliant I look and that he kept on looking at me and thinking who is that. Haha! [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]My auntie’s and uncle all said ‘your not gonna lose anymore etc I hope’. I just said I won’t lose enough to make me look any different etc. My aunt was convinced I was a size 8 hahaha hilarious. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I feel like it’s finally hit home that I’m thin. I still get a shock when I look in the mirror. Even my shadow surprises me. Haha! It will take some getting used to but its great knowing what I have achieved.

Drinks wise i had 75cl of water before the meal (very bad for me)
Then had a cup of tea(decaf with 2 sweetners, no milk)
250ml of water in pub before meal
1 large jug of water guessing near 2 litres for this
1.5 cups of tea in restaurant with 4 sweetners
1 cup of tea at home with 2 sweetners
prob another half a litre of water before bed
[/FONT]

Last edited:
You did sooooo well with this, you should be proud! The teensy bit of bread you had won't make any difference ... your wrap could have been that much bigger!

I'm really gald you got the recognition you deserve and I'm not surprised someone thought you were a size 8 looking at your photos!

Incidentally - just so you know - I tried to click on your thumbnail to have a better look but it's somehow got itself embroiled in your ticker so goes straight to the ticker factory page, you can probably sort that out in your signature - if you want to. I had a look at your album instead and you look FAB!!!! xxx

You did sooooo well with this, you should be proud! The teensy bit of bread you had won't make any difference ... your wrap could have been that much bigger!

I'm really gald you got the recognition you deserve and I'm not surprised someone thought you were a size 8 looking at your photos!

Incidentally - just so you know - I tried to click on your thumbnail to have a better look but it's somehow got itself embroiled in your ticker so goes straight to the ticker factory page, you can probably sort that out in your signature - if you want to. I had a look at your album instead and you look FAB!!!! xxx

Yeah i know i asked technical support about that coz the pic is tiny any ideas how i make it a proper pic???

Thanks for the comments they are so nice I really feel like a different person since yesterday its brilliant. :):):):):):):):):)

Ooooo no - sorry ... way too technical for me! :)

I bet you do feel different - you ARE!! :) xx

Glad you had a lovely time yesterday chick and you should feel so proud of all youve acheieved and its nice you got the recognition for it :) Bet you felt pretty darn awesome! :giggle:

Off to look at your pics now :)

I do i feel like im still flying to be honest. Its an incredible feeling hope it lasts and lasts. xxx

Day 5 Sunday

Breakfast
Choc Shake

Snack
Half a small banana

Lunch
1 wholegrain wrap with 130g tuna (didn’t have it all there was too much in future ill have half a tin) marinated in black pepper, balsamic vinegar, mixed crunchy lettuce, 3 slices cucumber, 1 small gherkin and 3 cherry tomato.

Dinner 4ozs of Chicken Breast Baked in the oven topped with piri piri spice. 1 slice of corned beef brisket. 4 and a bit (haha) baby potatoes. 1 large broccoli stalk, 1 brussels sprout, spoonful of carrots and long green peas. – couldn’t manage all the chicken, but it was lovely. Don’t know whether the corned beef is allowed but I checked the calories and fat and stuff and it didn’t seem to bad and I only had a little so I’m sure it can’t have hurt.

Desert Mixed berries, half a banana and half a mandarin topped in 0% natural yogurt.

Drinks
[FONT=&quot] 4 cups of tea (decaf), 2.25 litres of water so far with lemon slices in it. (still haven’t eaten the lemons I’m so proud of this as I used to eat lemons by the bucket load.

Feel really dare i say it normal today. Still on a high from last night. Was a little worried bout dinner as I wasnt really dat hungry as my lunch was very filling and I had drank alot of water just before it. But my bro was late so had a little more time before i had to eat would have prefered if I had of been more hungry before hand but i suppose its better that i dont become completely starving or else i might eat way to much.

My eldest brother is gonna try lipotrim in the new year ive been trying to make him understand its not a quick fix as he wants to go straight back to eating crap again after. Ive laid everything out for him Im hoping he will consider everything i have said to him but Its his choice. He's never dieted before so doesn't understand what good food is etc he even said at dinner that he doesnt consider Mc Donalds and burger king a takeway. Haha! Oh my whole family had a laugh at dat. He's a secret binger so I think he needs to face his problems but he just wont admit anything. I'm just gonna keep trying to show him the way and hopefully he will listen to a tiny bit of what i say.

Sorry for the long post, it helps to write it down sometimes dont mean to bore people but sometimes my fingers just keep going.

Hope everyone is doing well and had a brilliant weekend even thou the weather is utterly miserable.

Here's to a new week and hopefully it will stop raining.
xxxxxxxxx

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
[/FONT]

Last edited:
Day 6 Monday

Breakfast Choc Shake

Oops forgot had 4 segments of mandarin

Snack Muller Yogurt & Granny smith apple ended up just having this between 1 and 3 (1 and 2 is my lunch time, I had a sicky stomach so only ate the yogurt to have something in my stomach) I drank some 7up free (500ml over 4 hours) ( yes fizzy drinks I felt this helped my sicky stomach a bit and I’m not addicted again woo hoo) Had the apple as I started to feel hungry but not ready for my lunch took 45 mins to eat it.

Lunch Wholegrain wrap with chicken marinated in natural yogurt with cayenne chilli powder and lemon juice over night and lettuce, cucumber and tomato. (had this bout 4.15 as I started to get hungry)

Dinner Don’t know yet am only gonna have something small as my stomach is sick again.

Edit to enter; Had a wholegrain multi-seed bagel half with a hard boiled egg half with a small banana. Tiny bit of Chicken. Hand full of carrot batons. I’m stuffed so I hope this wasn’t a bad decision. It has all the basics carbs, protein etc all the stuff in the other meals I think.

Snack sugar free jelly,

Last edited:
Your meals sound lovely anne-marie - don't force yourself to eat if you're not hungry but be careful of not eating enough ... HAHA - does that make any sense?? :)

You're not a bit boring - don't be silly!! I hope your brother wakes up to his wicked ways ;) - for his health if nothing else! No amount of lecturing will do it though - just good examples, which you're certainly setting now!

You're doing really well hon - GO YOU!! :) xx

Your meals sound lovely anne-marie - don't force yourself to eat if you're not hungry but be careful of not eating enough ... HAHA - does that make any sense?? :)

You're not a bit boring - don't be silly!! I hope your brother wakes up to his wicked ways ;) - for his health if nothing else! No amount of lecturing will do it though - just good examples, which you're certainly setting now!

You're doing really well hon - GO YOU!! :) xx

I feel like im eating loads but then wen i look at the menu of what i shud be eating im like how am i meant to eat that. I tried to have more fruit today just to build up some normality and i think it helped i didnt feel like i wasnt eating nice things. My stomach is all over the place so i just couldnt see myself eating tuna and pasta(dats what I had planned). I prob cud have went with no dinner if im too be honest but i didnt want to wake up in the middle of the night starving. Ill have the jelly now i think before 9, dont want to eat later than dat.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better and i can eat at normal times coz today was weird haha!

Thanks for being so optimistic, I know logically my food wasnt bad but I cant help doubting myself. Ah well it will pass. I offically love bagels thou. First one EVER tonight and it was divine hot.

Funny isn't it? I've never seen the attraction with bagels - never tried one hot though .... hmmmm. xx

Funny isn't it? I've never seen the attraction with bagels - never tried one hot though .... hmmmm. xx

:drool: warm bagels with philadelphia :drool:

:drool: warm bagels with philadelphia :drool:

Looking forward to trying that actually. A girl in work had a toasted bagel at lunch today it looked so lovely she had it with butter (which i can't have and not mad into anyway) but it looked gorgeous it was the perfect golden colour. Haha! I shud start a groupie website for bagels lol. :)

Day 7 Tuesday

Breakfast Strawberry Shake

Snack Muller low fat yogurt

Lunch Ham in Wholegrain multi-seed bagel with crunchy lettuce, peppers, gherkin, cucumber, tomatoes, courgettes and 1 boiled egg. Dressed in balsamic vinegar. Had half at 1 and another half at half 3 as I went to the gym.

Snack Apple, banana before gym.

So confession time I haven’t eaten my dinner yet and I Had an extra portion of fruit today I know I’m only meant to have 3 a day. Anyway went to the gym done a class for 45 mins my muscles were getting electrocuted at stages haha. Then done 12 mins on bicycle then 10 on treadmill and bout 10 mins attempting to do upper body work I have no upper body strength its pitiful. So after that I walk the 15-20 mins to tesco to do some shopping, grand come out and realize I’ve missed the bus and there isn’t one for ages its half 8 by this stage so I’m getting hungry. I decide to walk the 3 miles home yeah so it was either a mandarin or I would have scoffed something bad on the way home like bread or something(had to buy this for my mam).

I am so proud of myself not only did I walk to the gym only 10 mins from the bus stop but then I done a long class and some time on equipment and then walked for over 3 miles without stopping. Before, I would have stopped about 20 times on that walk home. I was carrying my gym bag and my handbag-full of groceries and then a shopping bag full of fruit and salad stuff- really bloody heavy and I made it home. So I’m guessing I didn’t do too much trouble having that little mandarin. Weigh in tomorrow we shall see haha! Anyway I’m off to have my dinner, I’m starving. Haha!

Dinner Salmon steamed in spices with 5 baby potatoes and carrots, long green peas.

Desert Sugar Free Jelly topped with 0% natural yogurt.

Having a treat of 7up for my good work wanted diet club orange but they didn’t have any.

Last edited:
My God you must be exhausted! Think about it logicaly honey - you had a mandarin ....!!!!????!!!! AND????????? LOL!

Good luck tomorrow - I look forward to seeing how you get on! xx

Back