*****~Anne-Marie's Refeed Plan~*****

anne-mariep

Silver Member
:)
[FONT=&quot]Haha! Can’t believe i'm posting this. Not starting till next week but thought I’d post it to get some opinions.

Day 1

Breakfast Choc Shake

Lunch Strawberry Shake

Dinner 4 ozs of Chicken Breast with Ground Pepper corns and lemon juice wrapped in Tin foil and Baked in Oven. Small salad bowl made up of Lettuce, cucumber(2 thin slices), peppers(tiny), bean sprouts(4), onions(tiny), watercress(2) and cherry tomatoes(1), dressed with 1 tablespoon of Balsamic vinegar.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Day 2 [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Breakfast [/FONT][FONT=&quot] Choc Shake[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Lunch[/FONT][FONT=&quot] 130g of tuna in brine with small salad consisting of rocket leaves, cucumber, peppers, cherry tomato, celery and bean sprouts, dressed in balsamic vinegar.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Dinner [/FONT][FONT=&quot] 4ozs of Cod seasoned with turmeric, pepper and lemon juice wrapped in tinfoil and baked in the oven. 2 heaped spoonfuls of broccoli, sugar snap peas and brussels sprouts[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Day 3 [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Breakfast [/FONT][FONT=&quot] Choc Shake [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Lunch[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Tuna Salad; Half a can of tuna with 1 boiled egg and salad consisting of mixed lettuce leaves, peppers, tomato & cucumber with a tablespoon of balsamic vinegar.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Dinner[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Brother's meal changed to this day im freaking out.

[FONT=&quot]Day 4 [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Breakfast [/FONT][FONT=&quot] Choc Shake [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Lunch[/FONT][FONT=&quot] 1 wholegrain wrap with lean ham and tiny bit of very low fat mayo. Small bowl of salad, some put into wrap, rest eaten with balsamic vinegar. Tomato, lettuce, cucumber, pepper and watercress.

Dinner: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]6oz Baked Jacket Potato seasoned with curry powder and pepper with chicken pieces(Quorn) mixed with fromage frais & curry powder, dry fried with 1/2 tomato, spinach, tsp red onion and peppers. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Snack Low Fat Muller Yogurt poured over 8 grapes, nectarine and half a small granny smith.

Day 5 [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Breakfast [/FONT][FONT=&quot] Choc Shake

Lunch
2 slices of wholegrain bread with tuna marinated in black pepper, balsamic vinegar, cucumber, gherkin and tomato

Snack Low Fat Yogurt with plum

Dinner Fish Fillet baked with Dill & pepper, lemon juice, dried oregano and sprinkle of cumin wrapped in tin foil and baked in the oven. 4 ozs of wholegrain rice served with tomato and peppers made into sauce.

Snack Sugar Free Jelly with mixed berries.

Day 6 [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Breakfast[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Choc Shake

Lunch Wholegrain wrap with chicken marinated in natural yogurt with cayenne chilli powder and lemon juice over night and lettuce, cucumber and tomato.

Snack Low fat yogurt and banana

Dinner 130g of Tuna marinated in tomato, oregano and basil sauce served with 4ozs of wholegrain pasta.

Snack Natural Yogurt over pineapple

Day 7
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Breakfast [/FONT][FONT=&quot] Choc Shake

Lunch Tuna in wholegrain wrap with very low fat mayo, sweet corn, tomato, cucumber, onion and lettuce.

Snack Apple

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Dinner [/FONT][FONT=&quot] Home made spaghetti bolognaise- ingredients- Quorn mince, seasoned with pepper and hot chilli powder. Dry fried veg- onion, garlic, mushrooms, mixed coloured peppers, courgettes, and chopped tomatoes with basil and garlic, 4 ozs wholegrain pasta

Snack Low fat natural yogurt with orange slices[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

Hope all is well the salad seem quite big but i will only use tiny amounts of the different things and will prob reduce if it looks too much. :):):):):)

Snack's are optional only if im hungry, fruit is my trigger was always eating too much so i mite not have that if when i first try some i can't stop.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Last edited:
sounds nice hun.
thats what i thought about snacks too.only have them if i need them.

next week for you.not long.wish i was starting next week too.
i did decide that if i have a 2lb or less loss then i will start refeed straight away.if i keep losing 4 then i may as well stick at it a few more weeks x

sounds nice hun.
thats what i thought about snacks too.only have them if i need them.

next week for you.not long.wish i was starting next week too.
i did decide that if i have a 2lb or less loss then i will start refeed straight away.if i keep losing 4 then i may as well stick at it a few more weeks x

Yeah dats a good idea i cudnt do that i need to be prepared only having a week is frightening me even thou im so prepared i have a food plan done up to feb haha talk about over kill. Ill need to change it obviously coz im planning on trying lots of new things so i cud hate them or love them haha!

With moving and everything the shakes will prob help you as you wont have to prepare so much coz you will only have your children to cook for. Are you goin to cook them the same kinda stuff you will be having????? Always wondered wat to do with my family as im the cook and dont want to be cooking lots of different tings already cook 2 dinners as my dad doesnt eat the same stuff as the rest of them. Tink ill try them out on the low fat stuff and see if they notice haha!

yeah the kids will have the majority of what i'm having.no point in cooking different meals for everyone hun.just do them the same as what you are having or make a meal in the slow cooker for them so you just need to cook yours.

Hi AM

Your menus look absolutely fab!!!!! My mouth was watering reading them. I agree regarding the snacks/fruit....you will probably find at the beginning that you dont actually need them as you will be quite full, but I do suggest you start to incorporate eventually! Too easy to become obsessed and then we dont get all the goodness we need and the little treats as well.

Good luck for next week.

Hi AM

Your menus look absolutely fab!!!!! My mouth was watering reading them. I agree regarding the snacks/fruit....you will probably find at the beginning that you dont actually need them as you will be quite full, but I do suggest you start to incorporate eventually! Too easy to become obsessed and then we dont get all the goodness we need and the little treats as well.

Good luck for next week.

Yeah i dont want to restrict anything. Ive read your diary's and they have helped alot i know you loved fruit before aswell then got scared of them coz of the carbs so thanks for sharing that im hoping being aware of it will stop me goin mad and hopefully ill find a happy medium.

Thanks for saying it looks good i really tried to think about it try new tings etc.

Hope your doing well. :):):):):)

yeah the kids will have the majority of what i'm having.no point in cooking different meals for everyone hun.just do them the same as what you are having or make a meal in the slow cooker for them so you just need to cook yours.

Yeah i just bought a slow cooker so mite try dat. I doubt they wud mind cooking for themselves for a while but they will prob get take aways so id rather cook so i dont have the temptation dere so early.

I can see you have really thought long and hard on your menus, which is good and at least you are starting on a good foot of wanting to enjoy your food as well.

Yes, I struggle still with fruit and with carbs FULL STOP! But, I am starting to find my feet again after wobbling the last few weeks...think I am probably back to where I was weight wise, although will know tomorrow when I weigh myself.

It is a long road, but it is worth it and I aint going back to the old way again; just got to work on a few things, like we all have to.

I am sure you will be fine,,,and no doubt it will be a bumpy road on occasions, and the forum comes in then as there is always someone there to help! Or just coming on and observing (which I have done the past week)...it all helps!!

Follow Tanya, she has got the carbs thing sorted and introducing them so that she doesnt fall into the same trap as me and maybe a few others have in the past about the misconception of carbs and how bad they are, etc, etc......

I keep hoping to get there with them!!!!!!
No, believing I will :)

Yeah im learning from all the maintainers. Its great knowing that people can do it even if there are obstacles the point is they keep trying and trying and to me thats wat is most important. Giving up is the problem even if it takes forever trying is the most important thing.

Agree with that 100%!

Unfortunately, the hard work starts when you start maintaining, and that is a shock to the system because our mindset (I think) is that we have mastered it! Oh, if only! But, it is achievable, as Mary and Jan are testament to!!!!!

Hey anne :)
All looks ok but day 2 - hows about some poultry or something instead of fish twice? (not that theres anything wrong i dont think with having fish twice in one day).

Day 4 - eating out :eek: Shame you couldnt have had a whole week of refeed first and shame its on the day where you introduce bread but hey ho just make sure you make a very sensible decision, ask how your meal is going to be cooked as you dont want any added fats and avoid the dressings they serve as some can be very bad. I know its your brothers birthday and you want to eat out but personally i wouldnt but ... if you do just think about what i said above.

If fruit are a trigger for you avoid them - especially grapes - as they tend to set a few people off on a 'sweet' craving. I for one know this as i cant have just a handfull of grapes ive got to have the whole bag! Not saying dont have them just be careful about all the 'sweet' fruits. I find pouring a LF yog over my fruit very very tasty and filling and so you might not need the snacks (like youve already said) so only have them if you really need them :)

Carbs ..... aaahhhh arent they all of our nightmares?!! lol But like i was once told we just cant cut a food group out for us to have a healthy balanced diet. At the minute i am having my carbs for breakfast and for lunch then poultry/fish with veg and no carbs for tea....seems to be working so far this week :) But for refeed follow it to the letter and you cant go wrong. Only when you get onto maintainence will you start to figure out what your body can handle and when etc :)

All being said good luck chuck! Ya know were always around to answer questions etc! :D

Hey anne :)
All looks ok but day 2 - hows about some poultry or something instead of fish twice? (not that theres anything wrong i dont think with having fish twice in one day).

Day 4 - eating out :eek: Shame you couldnt have had a whole week of refeed first and shame its on the day where you introduce bread but hey ho just make sure you make a very sensible decision, ask how your meal is going to be cooked as you dont want any added fats and avoid the dressings they serve as some can be very bad. I know its your brothers birthday and you want to eat out but personally i wouldnt but ... if you do just think about what i said above.

If fruit are a trigger for you avoid them - especially grapes - as they tend to set a few people off on a 'sweet' craving. I for one know this as i cant have just a handfull of grapes ive got to have the whole bag! Not saying dont have them just be careful about all the 'sweet' fruits. I find pouring a LF yog over my fruit very very tasty and filling and so you might not need the snacks (like youve already said) so only have them if you really need them :)

Carbs ..... aaahhhh arent they all of our nightmares?!! lol But like i was once told we just cant cut a food group out for us to have a healthy balanced diet. At the minute i am having my carbs for breakfast and for lunch then poultry/fish with veg and no carbs for tea....seems to be working so far this week :) But for refeed follow it to the letter and you cant go wrong. Only when you get onto maintainence will you start to figure out what your body can handle and when etc :)

All being said good luck chuck! Ya know were always around to answer questions etc! :D

Yeah i know ive already told my brother that if they can not facilitate me in the restaurant we are going to im gonna eat before we go. Im not risking anything and in a way i really dont want to eat out on only my fourth day it really unnerves me. Oh and ill be very clear no sauces, no oil no nothing i want plain chicken plain boiled potato and plain veg if not im not eating. haha!

Yeah the reason im having fish twice in one day is im trying to have more fish in my diet before all i ate was chicken so dont want to go back to dat.

Your so right about the grapes im the same need to eat the whole bag. I think i will maybe leave grapes out for a while it might help but i also want to test myself, maybe ill wait till after refeed ah i dont know. haha! I have bought little plastic boxes for fruit so ill only eat the smallest amount. Hoping that will help.

I guess ill find out next week if im ready for fruit and if not ill stop eating it, until i get a grip. haha if i ever get a grip.

:giggle: it really isnt plain sailing, boy i wish it was but hey - we all have to learn :) Im sure you will do fine - just listen to your body, when its had enough it will let you know :D xxx

Back