Annie gets to Goal.....and on to maintenance

Oh... just noticed that! Don't go Lazy! Wonder why they changed it? You can do 810 right to goal, surely? Please stay Skinnyhound!

xxx

* peeks into thread rather sheepishly and waves at anyone looking* :eek:

Sorry guys, the discussion caught me at a very wibbly time emotionally and I just took a couple of days time out.

Back with the 1001 things to do with tofu and quorn tomorrow :rolleyes:

Annie x

hey Annie.............
yayyyyyyyyyyyyy your back.. Yippeeeee you cant just go like that your doing fab hon, and we all need to know about it...
Hows your tofu?? Are you enjoying it..
Good so see you back and dont go running away..
Lotsa love xxxxxx

Funnily enough as I am working up the steps I am really enjoying the 810 fortnight. I have decided to do this 2 wks on my own and won't weigh in again until the 3rd august. My scales at home show an approx 2lb loss so far this week :)

Yes curly I am loving my tofu :D
Yesterdays offering was a huge bowl of tofu,mushroom and cauliflower soup.

Chop tofu in teeny pieces, make a broth with water, veg bouillon, mushroom and cauli. Cook veg in broth until soft then add tofu for the last minute. Season as you wish (I added a few chilli flakes)

Annie x

Forgot to say....

Went shopping (again lol!) for new clothes and had to get measured and buy a new bra or two and you could have knocked me down with a feather when the assistant brought in the size I needed :eek:
I've always been quite well endowed in the boob department and don't even remember wearing anything less than a 38..........she brought me a 36 :eek::eek: and it bloomin' fitted perfectly :D

Annie x

Hey Annie..
Good to have you back hon...... sounds like your doing great and pleased you are enjoying working your way up the steps...
Great news that you have gone down in bras hon!!!!
Mind you my husband is getting upset lol..... I so far have gone down 4 sizes already.. lol......
2 lbs off already is great hon....... well done you.
keep smiling your doing great x

Awww it's fab that you've stayed here. We need you :) Well done on the bra fitting, great feeling. Your meals sound very yum.

hugs xxx

Wishing you a fab 810 day!! Good news on the new bra size by the way, it's so fab isn't it, i was chuffed when i got resized and i bought a bra that actually fitted and looks nice under my clothes, never had that ever!! it's so worth getting a proper fitting!

xx

Good day yesterday :)

Today? well considering I had a little incident involving me in my car and a cyclist hitting my bonnet (not my fault but still scary) I did very well, just had a teeny bit of sugar in my greek yogurt as I was so shaky.

Hope you are all doing well and having good days :)

Annie x

Heellllooooo Marissa :)

I am still here, reading but not posting much as I am very busy at work and too knackered to bother much in the evening :sigh:

Hope everyone is well and doing ok with the maintenance steps.

Tonight at my WI I had lost another 3lbs on my 810 fortnight and tomorrow I begin my fortnight of 1000 :eek: I can't describe how excited I was in tesco to be choosing some strawberries and blueberries, a box of muesli and a bag of cous cous :bliss:

Love to all

Annie x

Hi Annie, well done on your weightloss, its exciting working up the plans isn't it, especially when you can have "real food" like muesli etc. Keep up the good work hon.

Back