Total Solution Anniem diary on my ts journey

anniem

Well good evening all x I am on my second day of exante ts and up to now feeling good (slight headache etc) but nothing to make me feel badly. Well I have 8 weeks till my holiday so I really hope this makes a difference for me and I get in a bikini eek (won't be a wonderful beach body)

I was so good today was offered a kitkat piece and turned it down was offered a chip butty and turned it down watched my kids eat amazing tea (it wasn't just looked amazing) but again I didn't give in to any temptations. I have one shake left to have later and then off to bed I go, ready for day three. Will catch up with you tommorow and let you know how tommorow goes never got this far before!!!!

Well good afternoon, on day three my head is killing and I could murder a boiled egg?.... Lost 8lb up to yet but I know this can change so official weigh day is Tuesday and I am so excited!!!! This is the longest I've made it yet I don't feel too hungry today just this headache really but I know it will get better. If I get throug today then I know I can do this diet . Here's hoping today is a good day

Omg I feel awful at the minute I want to sleep I'm so tired my stomach aches my head really aches I have the most awful taste in my mouth and can't stop brushing my teeth and all I want to do is eat something ??????

Onto day four and feel really good today x I can see its going to have good and bad days but I feel slimmer if that makes any sense x x well today I'm on a high and can't believe how quickly day 4 has come around and how different I feel compared to yesterday!!!! Off to work I go in a sec till 9 pm not had a shake yet as I'm not hungry but will force one when I get there and another later on then one before bed when I get in xxxx onwards and upwards only a few more days and week 1 is over

day 5 and today i feel tired, im getting a little obsessed with weighing, but not taking any into account till tuesday morning however i have also started a photo weight loss, where i will wear the same thing each week and take a snapshot so i can see a difference too. soo tired and really thinking food but i am good and i will do this.

Good idea with the photo taking. I took photos on my first day then plan to do them at each stone. I've just lost 1st 1lb but can see by the photos were its gone from. Lots more still to go but I'll get there.

Keep going and I hope tomorrow's a better day for you. X

Well after failing on the last two days ? I'm back on it 100% and thought about why I sabotaged myself and how I will overcome it next time. I'm on it now till my holiday no choice if I wanna loose some of this lard off me!!! Taking each day at a time and I know now why I want it so every time I feel like giving up gunna look at that before picture and read what I've written to spur me on x good luck to everyone xxxx

Back