Annie's Diary - Ive started running:)

Lucysmommy - you are lucky to be at work in the evenings!

You are right Twiggy - we can do it - I really want a wii:mad: - do you love yours?

Right well Day one of five day challenge

Water - done
Visualisation - done
Exercise - not done - I am too tired :(
Breakfast - 4
Snack -2
Lunch - 6
Snack - 4
Dinner - 8
Snack - 1

Total - 25

So Day one pretty good all in all - ill go for an hour long walk tomorrow to make up for no exercise today!

Well I had my meeting today and I lost 4 lbs so my first silver seven I am thrilled and more determined than ever - bought a pedometer so going to start some exercise now

really well done, that's good going

Hiya

BIG congrats on your first silver 7 ... they're so shiny :)

Yes I love my wii - especially paired with the wii fit board and EA Sports exercise game. But I'm a gadget freak so I would :D

Good luck for another great week

Twigs
xx

I had a moment of madness today and bought a treadmill - I just thought feck it I have no time to go to a gym and I deserve a presie after having a baby so I just whacked it on the credit card - hubbie will be cross......:nono: however it was reduced from 500 pounds to 320 so bargain I thought!! Now just have to convince my dear hubbie...........and use it of course.

Well its weigh in tomorrow and Im dreading it to be honest - Im still a monday to friday dieter and just cannot/willnot stay on track for saturday and sunday. But I am getting better in that I dont track properly but I am still careful about what I eat so Im hoping tomorrow wont be too bad. I also have to change groups for six weeks because Im starting baby yoga for the summer with my youngest son which clashes with my class - typical! I have just done 30 mins on my cross trainer in a last ditch effort.

Well done on your xtrainer effort that's awesome. Hope hubby wasn't too mad. Like you say it was a bargain though :)

Good luck for your WI hope the results are kind :D xx

Woo hoo - I lost 1.5lbs - don't really feel like I deserved to, to be honest, I think breastfeeding must be helping coz it feels like im eating loads. Im only planning on feeding him for another week or so, then Ill have to drop 10 points - that will be a shock, ill be starving!! Oh and then hubbie ask me - how did you get on? and I told him I lost 1.5 lbs and he sniggered and said youd lose that in your sleep - the flaming cheek, he doesn't understand though, he has been 12 stone for years and eats healthy food and has no cravings and even if he eats junk he doesnt gain wait - grrrrrr:mad::mad::mad:

Well I have had a terrible weekend -today I just ate a big bowl of salad, a huge chunk of white crusty bread, a slice of carrot cake and four - yes four classic bars:17729::break_diet:Im so ashamed. Why did I do it I dont know I kinda just did it and felt like I didnt care - but I do now. I had bulemia for years and I still binge sometimes but I was so enjoying weightwatchers and feeling in control and now I feel like such a failure. However I have to move classes this week so my group is not on until thursday so if I am really good between now and then and exercise lots maybe I can redeem myself a little.

aww hun

we all do this as some point, try not to worry too much about and just start again just now, whats done is done just dont let it ruin the rest of your week

x

Hi
Sometimes things are no-where near as bad as we think - ok - so you have 4 days till weigh in - just take 4 days worth of however many points in a classic bar off each day - and hey - job done !!!
(if you get what I mean )

Salad & carrot cake for today is ok - I'm sure you will be fine - chin up love :) tomorrow is another day.............

Good luck & a hug xx

Bev

Thanks girls, unfortunately I meant that is what I had for lunch breakfast and yesterday werent much better but not to worry on and up - ill just start afresh tomorrow and drop a few points off each day, but not too many because I find if I try to be too restrictive Ill go mad and binge again - best to forget it and carry on, ill get there!!!!

Hey chick

How you doing today?

You're doing the best thing by jst forgetting about it and moving in. I made a total pig of myself this weekend but if I keep thinking about it I'll just make it worse as I'll just binge.

It happened, move on and you know it won't happen again as you know how bad you felt this time and you don't want to feel like this again!

You're doing really really well. Don't give up!

We are all here for you, so chin up, pull back a few points every day and I'll know you'll be rocking on WI day!

xx

Hey chick

How you doing today?

You're doing the best thing by jst forgetting about it and moving in. I made a total pig of myself this weekend but if I keep thinking about it I'll just make it worse as I'll just binge.

It happened, move on and you know it won't happen again as you know how bad you felt this time and you don't want to feel like this again!

You're doing really really well. Don't give up!

We are all here for you, so chin up, pull back a few points every day and I'll know you'll be rocking on WI day!

xx

Thanks very much !!

Well I havent been about much - my life is awfully busy at the minute I honestly dont get a minute but it is all good fun! Well my treadmill arrived and I love it best 300 pounds I ever spent - it just suits me so well at the minute because I can pop out to the garage for 40 mins and if David cant mind the kids I can bring them with me. So I have devised my own walk to run programme - I think ill put it in another post in case it is any help to anyone - its much more doable than the one in the ww magazine.

As for my weight loss I stayed the same last week and have no meeting this week, my eating is up and down to be honest i have to really prioritise counting points or esle it just kinda goes out the window but I am trying to be really sensible about what I eat. Ill go now and try an catch up with a few diaries

you can do it Annie :) if you struggle with points, why not try Core for a week? i struggle the same as you sometimes with bingeing and my habits being all over the place, but Core makes me feel fuller and requires that little bit of planning which means I know whats on the menu for the day and what i can have to eat and when :)

well done on your running btw. I was having a look at the plan you devised - it looks really good :) might have to try it myself - really want to take up something new so jogging / running might have to be it! :) x

Back