Annie's Diary

Thanks girls - well today is going ok, im not as enthusiastic as I should be but I am plodding along sticking to the plan hopefully the boost will come with meeting tonight if its not cancelled with the snow

:) hiya annie
i had my first wi today since week before xmas, i ate and drank like a mad woman....only gained 2.5lbs....so take heart and get on them scales girl!!

good luck with your goals and best wishes for a happier, healthier and lighter 2010 :D

I gained 5.5 lbs - how depressing!:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Oh well I am not going to dwell on it, onwards and downwards I can still lose a few pounds in January and I will still reach my goal this year!!

I agree with Derbynanny hun, that will be off in no time! Have a good weekend xx

Well the weekend is going ok - I stuck to plan totally yesterday until I ate 3 biscuits last night - I find evenings and weekends hard - I need to plan better for that - ie keep syns for a late night treat.

Today i have used my treadmill for 40 mins - im building up to jogging 40 mins - so far jogging 12 mins and walking the rest. I am going to stick to the plan 100% from now till my WI on Firday I really want to make a dent in those xmas pounds!!

Hi Annie,

Do you find body pump is working for you?

I think body pump is brilliant but I do think it needs to be combined with some cardio, I havent been for a few weeks just cant find the time:mad:

Ok well I have neglected my diary again, I didnt go to class on Wed I couldnt face another gain but I did have a serious chat with myself and I am 100% back on track and looking forward to WI next week. I mentioned on the main board, I watched Diet tribe yesterday and their goal is to lose 50 lbs in 120 days and I though I am going to do that - well not 50 lbs but the 120 days and lose 30lbs - that is going to bring me so close to goal and I will feel bloody amazing for the summer. I think it was the kick I needed - just to realise I can do this and it wont take forever if I put my mind to it!! So today is day 119 and my WI is on Wed pm at class as usual. I feel so positive and determined now - I am getting my slimbody back!!

Excellent to read that you've rediscovered your motivation! Good luck with it all - may your loss be speedy! :D

Great to hear you sounding so positive Annie :) I haven't watched the programme you mentioned, what channel is it on? Like you I love this time of the year with all the diet programmes and mags! Just need to get myself in gear now! Have a good weekend xx

Well my return to work has just been confirmed - april 12th, Ill hate going back and leaving my boys but it has to be done and it is only 2 days a week so I cannot complain. So must keep on the right track I definitely want to be feeling and looking great for the return - so its nose to the grindstone!!

Right well I think I might go it alone I cant really afford the class at the minute and to be honest dont get a huge amount from it, I always have to bring my little boy and it can make it a bit difficult. So I am going to WI on fridays I still love SW and am going to follow it to the end.

Good luck Annie!

Back