Anniversary

baz147

Just wanted ask a question, Its my 4th wedding anniversary on wed and I would of been doing the total solution diet for 10 days but then but obviously my wife wants to go for a meal, is there anything I can do - If I have anything other than the shakes surely this will ruin my results?

Thanks

Baz

I still go out for meals fairly regularly with family and friends, and stick to low carb. This should still keep you in ketosis, so shouldn't make much difference to your weight loss. I tend to opt for somewhere like a good pub where there are lots of options open to you, such as steak and salad or veg, chicken salad etc. Just stay away from the obvious carbs, and also give dessert a skip and you should be fine. I also stick to drinking water - still or sparkling,or coke zero. Hopefully you'll find something that works for you and your wife. Good luck :)

I still go out for meals fairly regularly with family and friends, and stick to low carb. This should still keep you in ketosis, so shouldn't make much difference to your weight loss. I tend to opt for somewhere like a good pub where there are lots of options open to you, such as steak and salad or veg, chicken salad etc. Just stay away from the obvious carbs, and also give dessert a skip and you should be fine. I also stick to drinking water - still or sparkling,or coke zero. Hopefully you'll find something that works for you and your wife. Good luck :)

Thanks for that so are you on the total solution also, just don''t want eating to affect my results. But I spose if I eat no carb foods it should be ok?

It might slow it down a little but shouldnt really make a big difference!!! I think we are going out for a meal in a few weeks and i would choose chicken ceaser salad off the menu. Its all green which is good and ask for the dressing on the side rather than have it smothered all over the salad!!! Yum Yum!!!!

Agree steak and salad, chicken, omelettes, white fish, salmon sashimi (my favourite) and prawns all good with green veg. You have to make this work around life! It does not stop, and the diet and weight loss does not stop if you carefully choose low carbs and smaller quantities. No place for alcohol though
Have fun!!
GSQ

Some people would say its not worth it, stay on plan and dont deviate. Personally Id say the opposite, I have LOADS to lose and will be on Exante for a while yet, I just dont think its practical to have my life grind to a halt while Im doing it. Ive had several nights off plan and to be honest I didnt have high protein. I enjoyed my special night out had what I fancied and got back on plan the next day. On the whole it did my wi no great harm, and even if it does, itll be minimal :)

Back