Annoyed with myself

Pink_Fluff

Chocoholic
Grrrr! Can't believe it, after feeling fantastic last night and perhaps finally in ketosis I made a major mistake today.

Just made a tasty lunch of steak and salad and decided to have a little bit of pickle, I think I read the book wrong as he means pickled onions so that was mistake one.

I then started eating said pickle and realised not only was it incredibly sweet it also had bits of fruit in! I'm so annoyed with myself as I'm worried it will put me out of ketosis and it was such a stupid mistake to make!

Pickle is full of sugar!!!! Dont worry bout it! just get back on track and be good today!I drank a horribly sweet vodka creamy shot stuff last night so i wont be surprised if my stix are not pink this morning.
oMG i think im still drunk

Yep I realise that now. Topped off the day with a dinner of KFC (minus skin and most of the batter) so yesterday was not a good day. Luckily scales have stayed the same. I wondering whether to do two PP days now or just carry on alternating?

if you feeling bloated maybe do two days of pp

Don't beat yourself up over it, I had half a bag of munchies on Friday plus a glass of wine. No change on the scale, in fact dropped .2lb. However, broke half a molar and now waiting to go to the dentist where no doubt I will lose many lbs!!!!!

Well I think I made up for it by managing a PP day even though we went to a friend's for the World Cup final. There was loads of crisps and dips and mini cookies and muffins as well as pizza and chips and I resisted it all! I had some rotisserie chicken (we were in a rush so had to buy a cooked chicken for me) and a galette with some wholegrain mustard. I didn't even drink anything, instead I had cream soda. Feeling quite impressed with myself because I was seriously tempted!

wow well done you :)

Back