ANNTEXT DIARY!

Clair has some great downloadable ebooks and a points calculator if anyone wants it all forwarded :)

that will be handie - star light !

hmmm should we private messager her if we need them?
that way everyone will know!

Hi Anne Marie, how have you been doing?:)

Fine thank you -
i just had a most lovely breakfast -
pancakes with chocolate spread and 4x maltesters crushed with strawberrys - sometimes don't feel like a diet!

how you doing nikki?

thanks everyone talk soon! x

Oh my God - that sounds so yummy!!! must try it...

I know what you mean about not feeling like your on a diet... I find it hard to get my head around it sometimes - that I can eat whatever I want but just have to count it.... (im not complaining though:D )

Doing fine thanks, weighed today and lost 6 pounds this week (im telling everyone!!:D ) so really delighted.

Hope your having a good week, will chat you later xxxx

wooo yoooo !
well done NIKKI X

hi everyone
have my w-i tomorrow so will let you all know -
just got my two days off now so gonna chill for a days expect go to gym today!

well talk soon x

Thank you - shame it not pay day yet! lol!

enjoy your days too! x

Hi All !

Lost 1 In A Half This Week!
Wooyoooo!

EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!
WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

thanks janey! x

my OH was so good he made me brekfast this morning - only something little but he tried!

2 x toast
he weigh the butter (which i never do)
chocolate spread (he weigh that)
with a banana (cut in slices- weigh that too - which i never do)

all that just for me!!!

but i hate to tell him a points he thinks it will be 3pts
grrr its 6 pts!!!!

x still bless him x

well i started it and got really confused ---

i put my weight in and how much i lost and it looked wrong and then said i had 40llb to lose which then i done it again and done the same so i have given up ----
i can't do it - sorry i am moaning about it - but i did it before! lol!

u done so well with u weight lost well done to u,love the pics u look great,just started this week hope i can stick to it like u have,u must be realy proud of u self.

Thank you, pink26.

yeah i done well- i wish i had done beter if i worked harder it would of been at my target -- quite a few weeks ago! x

i have found this diet kind of easy to do - but some times hard to stick too ---

are you on points or core?

hi iam on points right now going to see how i get on,not waiting to loose a lot so hoping i will be fine,:) :) ,think weekends will be the hardest times for me,:)

WELL, i wish you a best my dear -- have a look at my website you might like a look

helppoints

might help you too - enjoy

weekends i love my chocolate!

Back