ANNTEXT DIARY!

Good luck with the wi :)

Not been on for a while - but i did have 2llb lost this week - very happy with that and i am aim to lose 2llb this week too!

hope everyone else is ok!

How have you being doing pet?

hey i am back!!!! (update on diary)!!

hey i missed you all but i have had great fun - been to mexico (luckly i am back before the hurricanes - if i stay 3 days later i would i been stuck there - scarey thought)

i had my birthday and my partners too!

well i did hit my ten stone mark but for a month i have not been on it so i had a w-i when i got myself sorted again i put 10 pounds on which is not to bad i guess with what i eaten ---- but i still fit into my size 12 jeans :D

i lost two pounds last week and have w-i thursday as well so i am going to fight all the way to 9 stone now!

anyway how are you all getting on and how much have you lost over the past month! (any one hit there goal weight?)

well must dash but look forwarding to hear from you all xx:D

Hi Ann
Sounds like you've done really well only putting on 10lbs after all that! Glad you've had a great time and best of luck with getting to the 9st mark :D
xx

hi guys i have lost 4llb last week but i did put half a pound on this week been in a munchie moad all week! but every happy with that indeed!

hope your all getting on well too x

Well done on losing the 4lb last week, no worries about the 0.5 on this week you'll get that off and more next week :)
xx

I think i should give up - Thats realy bad for me to say that (i know) but i can't do it or at least i can't control my eating!

I went and tried a different diet and it never worked (slim fast ) i ended up gaining not losing! -

Well i not just blameing the diet here it's my hands and i use them and i use my mouth to eat with so it is my fault!

I am back where i started and i am finding it very hard to get back onto track! I am sure many people must be fed up with me saying i losing once and gaining next and giving up and starting again!
So i feel like i ahev let me self down and others!

So sorry for just coming on here and moaning but i needed to get it out my system, I am going to try and find a starting point or another diet woule be better!

anyway sorry to moan! x

I think i should give up - Thats realy bad for me to say that (i know) but i can't do it or at least i can't control my eating!

Have you read your signature?? ;)

My advice : have it in your heart. that you want to do something about it – don’t give excuses or say you can’t do it (there no such word as can’t) could not – I don’t belive it for one second – everyone can do when they try!

Hi Ann,

I think we all feel like you are feeling tonight at one time or another.

I know I have and not so long ago either.

I found I had to clear my head and let go of dieting for a couple of weeks and then when I felt ready again I set a date to begin again.

I wiped the slate clean and started afresh with new before photos, body measurements and a long list of goals.

If you have a diet you like doing it is best to stick with it.

There is no such thing as failure it is all learning.

Love Mini xxx

Hey Ann. It all depends on where your head is, I guess. If you're relatively happy with your weight, it's hard to get motivated to stick to any 'diet'.

I would suggest you need to do two things. First, think about your 'last straw' moment - what was it that made you decide you wanted to lose weight in the first place? Second, find a diet that fits in with your lifestyle. If you like to cook and use fresh ingredients and eat three meals a day, then WW Core might be best for you. If you like to eat a wider range of foods and don't mind a bit of weighing and measuring, then WW points.

Slimfast is not for everyone but does suit some people. I would be v hungry on it myself.

There are other diets as well; sometimes it is a case of seeing what suits you - I have done WW before and it didn't suit me at the time, but it does now. Maybe my head wasn't in the right place back then.

Hope this helps.

Karen x

Hi guys, I did give up and i then relised what is a point in giving up!
Well i tried to do points and found that i didn't really want to do it anymore, so i have now gone on to core for a change!

It what i need to do to make me happy! It looks quite easy to do and i think it will help with a snacking!

Well it my first day today and my mind is set!

wish me luck!

starlight --- yeah my saying is right - I guess my head have been in a clouds! -- But you are right i should not give up if i am unhappy!

Good luck Ann. I'm on Core. I've been very successful on it before, and hope to be so again this time. I hope you get on really well with it, it is very straightforward.

Look forward to hearing about your losses!
Christine

Sandydog, Thank you!

It can be quite confusing to know what i am allowed and not, But it only my first day and i am doing well so far!

I will carry it on!

How much have you lost in one week on core?
Talk soon love x

Gosh, I'm not sure about individual weeks, it's been so long! I've only just started on Wednesday, so can let you know then. I think I lost alot in the first couple of weeks last time (6lbs?). I'll have to dig out my card, if I haven't chucked it away already.
Christine

Hey Ann, great to see you back. I'm giving Core a try as well. First WI on Wednesday. There are people on here losing three or four pounds a week regularly on core!!

Karenlou - Hey love how u?
I would be really happy if i could lose 3llb a week - hopefully enough before christmas!

Back