ANNTEXT DIARY!

Hi Everyone -- Sorry Not Be Online For A While ---

I Am Getting On Everywell -
I Have My W-i Tomorrow But I Feel Bloated This Week Plus As Many Of You Knew I Had A Two Days Where I Was So Hingry - So Anyway I Tell U More Tomorrow -- See Ya Around - And Thanks

hi there, all how is everyone -- hmmm
anyone out there!

ok well i put on 0.5llb this week which i thought i would but i was not quite sure -

but start again as many of us have said ---
1.5llb each week till august before i go away then i will be at my target weight! x

THANKS SPARKLE - I HOPE SO !

how you doing?

i am doing well today i kept to my points yeresday and today so looking good and off to the gym tomorrow!

Like Sparkle, so happy that the tiny gain hasnt put you off. You can work it off at gym tomorrow! hope all is going well xx

many thanks nikki -

yeah its going well so far!
hope the same with you x

hi guys -

i lost 1llb this week!! :)
it was not my 1.5pts i hoped but at least it was something!
and my partner lost 2llb this week!

i have been on a mad cooking spree this week - turn out well but i don't know about the taste lol! (have to let you all know)

anyway i have done well this week! - and hopefully this week i do the same and my partner - bless him

anyway i hope you guys are ok talk soon ann x

well i am fed up today - and nothing going right! -

i haven't slept much in the last two days and now it killing me!

oh well talk to you all soon - if anyone there!

aw are you ok pet? whats wrong?

hey nikki - i was tried sorry! -

just moaning that was all - i am glad someone as answered me - i thought no one was around!!!

i much happier today lost 1.5 last week and my aim is to lose 1.5llb this week!

how you getting on?

That is absolutely fantastic!! well done! - ooh so excited that your OH is doing this with you - my OH has started ww with me today! lovely to hear of some more couples! - I think its a fantastic idea - he has quite a bit of weight to loose too so, we are here egging eachother on... more support!

I meant to say to you before - thank you so much for posting all your lovely recipes! - I seldom reply to the threads you post them on... but please keep them coming cos they are a great help!!

Moan away pet, thats what we're hear for! -
I know how it is, things always look worse when your tired...

I hope your ok xxxxx

hey thanks guys -

yeah i much better today after some sleep lol!!

partner hey -- yoiu would never guess they would start with you! lol

i made a lovely strawberry cheesecake the other day and only 1pts per a slice it ws so great! -
have been in a cooking moan for the last few days so working out new ways to do very low fat ideas as i have asweet tooth! lol

glad to hear you are both ok x

Nikki - how u getting on with a program?

Great!! really doing well (have found myself referencing your website ALOT for help:) ), really pleased, finding it like second nature now - it gets so much easier after the first few weeks, when you can look at things and immediately know the points value off the top of your head and whether you can have it or not, if you know what I mean!!. Loving it at the minute. My whole exercising thing has gone completely out the window though - doing little or none!!

it sure does get easier once you know how many points are in each thing!
thanks for ooking at website i hope it helps you too!

well can't wait till my low fat stuff comes thou the post to make some more great low recipes lol!

well here another week coming to an end - hmmm feels like ages when u on diets thou! -

what your best meals?
at the moment i love my chicken casserole - hmmm!!!

hi all - doing well so far
counted my points for the last couple of days and i am going to get there - no matter how longs it takes me -

i feel like i never get there - but if i give up i never get there at all! x

so me being good

had a great tea today

steak - chips with low fat spray - peas = 6pts

strawberry cheesecake - with stawberrys dizzle in yought and one tiny tiny bit of ice cream = 2pts

2x mini chocolate = 2pts

and not quite sure what i have later yet!

hmmm so gonna be very good x

thanks food fairy - yeah hoping to get to my target by august -

you have done well too! x

hi guys - just to say that i feel great today - someone actually said to me i look good and can see a difference - woo yooo!

also went and got weigh by doctor today and she said i have done great!

roll on - roll on - i wanna get in that size 12 before i go!

thanks guy for all support!

HELLO - everyone how you all doing i have not been on line for a while i have had a mad couple of weeks!!

missed all the chats thou! -
anyway i just update how things are going!

well this last two weeks have not been good - been eatinga few things that i should not have but most days i have counted - i am feeling lost at the moment thou - as not been tooo w.w the last few weeks and geting worried i have not lost anything at al - my target is on august but even if i get half way from where i am i will be happy but i still think i kick myself!

well w-i tomorrow morning so i see how it goes - hopefully i can update you all! - thats if anyone reads this lol!
x

will hopefully post more post today! x

Back