ANNTEXT DIARY!

ANNTEXT

HI ALL , yeah i know me again :p

anyway i have seen many other people doing a diary and i thought i would share mine!

Right, i have been doing weight watchers now for about 22 weeks now - and i have lost 22llb so far.

i my target weight lost would be to get down to 9 stone - or at least half way there by august -
In less of course i have a baby then i will stop!

I would love to have a baby and been trying for 5 years - but still no luck - but i also want to hit my target first -

i have been thinking and if i have been good each week on weight watchers i would of been at my target now - but i am very happy with what i have done!

i am a size 14 at the moment and i would love to fit into a size 12 and have a flat belly by august - this year which feels like that will not happy but i give it ago!

just a quick note too - thanks everyone who helped me out loads -
i have been moaning a lot latey so i wanna say sorry for that too !

:D

Well done on your weight loss of 22lbs. and best of luck with your new diary!

Size 14 is very good:)

Love Mini xxx

thanks all - i will update each week on losing weight! and any update i think is good! x

WHAT I LOOK LIKE NOW -AT 10 STONE 8LLB

WHAT I USE TO LOOK LIKE! -AT 12 STONE

HALF WAY THERE - YOU HAVE TO SEE THE REST WHEN I FINISH! LOL!

Wow what a difference - It's amazing how much younger you look as well! Size 14 - oh I can't wait to get down to that again! lol

You've done incredibly well so far, well done!

And don't worry about moaning, weight is an incredibly emotive subject. You're either on top of the world or down in the dumps - I find as long as I'm doing something (sticking to the plan etc) I generally feel quite positive!

Good luck though, looking forward to reading your diary. :D

thank you both - i still have a while to go!

but i been really good this week so hopefully i lose at least 2llb! x

well done anne! you are doing fantastic. You look gorgeous!! - what day are you weighing in at?

Nikki - Hi There I Weigh In On The Thursday If I Can - But Sometimes I Have To Change It To A Friday!

Thanks Alot - I Feel Different Too I Have To Say - But Still Got Alot To Go On My Belly - And That -
But I Post Pictures For That Later - Lol X

will look forward to seeing them! I know how it feels - my stomach is going to be the hardest to shift!

Will tune in Thursday to see how you get on - fingers crossed for you! x

ITS BEEN LONG AND BUMPY RIDE! -

HAVE A LOOK AT MY WEBSITE -
helppoints

YOU CAN THEN SEE MY TRACKER!

Wow Anntext! excellent! - im doing weight watchers at home, I just dont have the time to go to meetings ( 18 month old little girl, work full time, study, building house, planning wedding - honestly not an excuse!!), have some books at home that I got from cousin but sometimes struggle to know points - think your site is really going to help me - thanks so much!! - am off now to have a nose at it. Will chat you later xxxx

Oh my God Anne marie - I LOVE your site - I absolutely love dominos pizza (chicken feast) but thought that would be way too high and out now that I was on WW - didnt realise that they were only 2.5 per slice - thats brilliant (I know, Im so sad but that has made my day!! lol)

So sorry for taking over your diary but could I just ask when you say "classic" is that 9.5 inch too? and (know, so stupid) is a 9.5 inch small or medium? also, do you have any idea of the points value in those little garlic and herb dip things you can get in dominos? - thanks so much! sorry again, I hope you dont mind me asking here xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HEY NO PROBLEM - THATS WHAT ITS FOR REALLY - JUST A CHIT CHAT -

I THINK ITS A SMALL ONE - HMMM BUT HAVE TO LOOK AT THE MENU IF YOU CAN - I WILL TRY TO LOOK FOR YU TOO!

I THINK THE GARLIC AND HERB DIP IS TO DIE FOR - HMMMMMMMMM - SO LOVELY -
I THINK THERE 2PTS OR 3PTS I ALWAYS ADD 2.5PTS FOR MINE SO YOUR CHOICE - I TRY AND FIND OUT THOU!

YOU ASK AWAY MY FRIEND! - ANY QUESTIONS IS FINE

THANKS FOR LOOKING AT MY SITE IT MIGHT HELP YOU ALONG THE AWAY!

GOOD LUCK WITH GETTING EVERYTHING DONE - SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE YOUR HANDS FULL! LOL

oh dam i just wrote that all in caps - sorry
but i not changing it now lol

no problems if you wnat pass it on - thats what i ahve done it for!
enjoy! x

Thank you soooo much Anne Marie - your a pet!!.

Think im addicted to your site!! :) :)

lol - well my april challenge is ending soon - so i have to think of one for june challenge so -
look out if you wanna join on my site!

i love doing it thats a problem!

Back