Another 5lbs lost

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by creashor, 20 November 2007 Social URL.

1. creashor

creashor Member

I have had a bad week on the water this week. Just cannot seem to get through it. Anyway 5lbs gone and the half way point is looming. I would love another 2 stones by Christmas - a tough ask but I will be giving my all.

Good luck to all

Nick

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mandye

mandye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(50.83%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDDGE DIET SS
    Well Done You Keep At It And Try To Get As Much Water As Possible It Is Important Xx

4. cocojo123

cocojo123 Full Member

I find it really difficult to drink the water too. I have now divided the day into two - 2L before midday and 2L after. I know that LL recommend that you drink water regularly throughout the day but its so impractical especially if you are busy at work.
    Well done on your weight loss - fantastic achievement.

5. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Diet:
    Slimming world.
    Well done keep it up.

6. chunkychicken

chunkychicken Full Member

Still steaming along Nick - what a trooper!
    You are having such a lovely consistent weight loss I hope you are very proud of yourself.
    Just keep trying with the water, I know it can be difficult when the weather is getting colder, have you tried the LL flavourings in hot water - the forest fruits is quite pleasant warm, it helps sometimes just to change your routine a bit with the water, it can become very tedious otherwise.
    round of applause for the shrinking man!!!!
    Love
    Laura

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.