Another bash at it!!

Hey Em if you want, I might be able to help with a menu? What diet are you following? sorry if you have already mentioned this.

Bren
XX

hi bren,
thanks for the offer but im supposed to be ss'ing on cambridge, so no eating for me!!
not been a good day for me today so i'll try to start afresh tomorrow!

thanks DQ thats just what i intend on doing today! the suns out so i'll try to keep busy!

i need to get back to how i was feeling last week, i had lots of energy and felt confident with the diet, im not sure why i break ss'ing when im feeling so good!!
really doesn't make sense to me its almost like im sabotaging myself just when i start to feel better and positive! duh!!

Hi Em

Great to hear your fresh and ready for the day ahead. Stay focused and remember your goal, do you have one for today?

Bren

Mine was not to feel bloated come bed time as I'm measuring in, in the morning! I'm a little bloated but i've eaten pretty well for today.

X

Hope you are back feeling strong.

Sorry I've not been on in a while, my life has taken over my computer habit of late! x

i dont have anyone to talk to and i feel so lonely and upset with myself, no matter how hard i try i cannot get back into ss'ing, its like im scared of changing and i want to stay fat ~ which is totally ridiculous as its being this big thats making me miserable!
i was in such a state this morning i took my little one to school and came home and went back to bed for 3 hours, i dont even do that when im ill.
i just feel like i want to be left alone to sort myself out, almost locked away somewhere like rehab!
I didnt want to mention this on this thread but i think it all boils down to me needing to lose the weight as i want to try for a baby~ i lost my baby (18wks pregnant)~Tommy, in April 07 and have been trying to pick up the pieces since.
i suffer with a condition called hyperemesis gravidarum during pregnancy which makes it all the more difficult, but im really desperate to try again now but i need to lose some weight first!
why am i stopping myself? its like i dont deserve to be happy!
sorry for the long post if your reading, i certainly dont want sympathy but maybe someone can help me see what im doing or why im doing it!

It sounds as though you are already on the road to knowing why you are doing what you are doing - it's getting past that now. Take it five minutes at a time if you need to, but you can do this honey, you really can :hug99:

Back