ANOTHER exercise question....

-FJ-

Hey...

Day 1 in the Lipotrim house...hehe!

So aye, starting TFR 100% today, but, I'm normally pretty active, ie couple of hours at gym 3/4 times a week, boxing, aerobics, spinning etc, will I have to chill out a bit for the first week or will I be ok to continue with my normal regime?

I've been low carbing for a very long time now but can't seem to get into ketosis so thought I'd wander back over to Lipotrim after a couple of years off....

MMM, i was low carbing for months before this, but in the 1st week i was exhausted and couldn't have gone to the gym. The pharmacist said the 1st week excercise should be avoided after that it should be fine. I have been to the gym a few times this week and its much harder than normal but fine x

I felt fine days 1-3 & then 4 & 5 I didn't feel great & felt a little shaky (this could have been also associated with under drinking on one of the days though!) today is day 6 and I'm full of beans again. My pharmacist also said avoid excessive exercise in first week but added after ketosis kicks in you will prob be full of energy again.

I would avoid excessive exercise as it will take you ages to recover (been there done it lol not nice) but as you are normally active I would not just do nothing maybe go for a swim or just a walk after the first week you should be fine but take it slowly at first x

Thanks for your replies people, think I'll just start my normal routine after the first week...just stick with the burlesque...not TOO draining hehe

Ugh!

Did trampoline and boxing last night....felt like I was moving in slow motion the whole time!

Anyone else had that?

Slept as soon as my head hit the pillow!

Also, weight ever so slightly up this morning.... :(

I do spin twice a week and started a kettlebells class as well and thus is my first week restart after 3 weeks lipotrim all day to I got home from work then ate everything in sight!!! I have weighed myself after 2 days and down 3lb I suppose am worried I won't loss alot as muscle heavier than fat!! I go to Vegas in 4 weeks and NEED 1 stone off hope I can do it

My pharmacist said no exercise in first 2 weeks, then build up gradually x

Back