ProPoints Another go.....

No phone again today :0(
What did we do before mobile phones!

Haha that made me lol I have no idea where is be with out my phone I seem to live on the thing lol xx

me too and I prefer mini mins on my phone. I'm using my kindle fire today. gonna have to get on eBay and get my OH another iphone So I can have mine back!

me too and I prefer mini mins on my phone. I'm using my kindle fire today. gonna have to get on eBay and get my OH another iphone So I can have mine back!

I preferre it on phone too how strange I have a kindle fire too lol!!
My other half got my my iPhone for Christmas as I was always on his lol! Think he got the hump with the millions of apps I was downloading on his lol! Xx

so I don't have my phone again! but Steve is off work for the rest of the week so I can have my phone back and he will be getting a second hand iphone from eBay.
So I've been on the scales every morning this week and I was chuffed that I'd lost 4lbs but today and yesterday it says only 2lbs :0( I know I shouldn't weight every day but I just can't help myself! my son did drop the scales on the floor and that's when the weight changed but I can't blame that can I?! lol So looks like my official weigh in tomorrow morning will be just 2lbs in my first week. hey ho can't complain I suppose. anyway I will weigh in the morning and hope for 1lb more :0) xx

I'd be lost without my phone!!

I used to be a daily weigher, sometimes 2-3 times a day too. I have managed to get myself out of the habit as I found that I much prefer the anticipation of waiting a full week to see a bigger loss rather than watching it coming off in small amounts as the days go by

Daily weighing used to mess my head up so much but believe me, I have been so tempted this week! I even bought some new body analyser scales on Sunday but I haven't been on them yet as I'm too scared lol!!! x

Last edited:
Well Becky ^^^ once told me off for weighin my self before Weigh In day so dnt do it lady!! It jus messes with ur head mine said I had gained and think I had a 2/3 pound lose that week!

I couldnt live without a phone lol xxx

Well Becky ^^^ once told me off for weighin my self before Weigh In day so dnt do it lady!! It jus messes with ur head mine said I had gained and think I had a 2/3 pound lose that week!

I couldnt live without a phone lol xxx

I never did, lol!!! At least I follow my own advice as I have been so tempted this week with me following a new plan and buying some new scales x

lol thanks girls. Right I'm gonna weigh in in the morning then put the scales in the garage and not get them out till next Tuesday night ready for Wednesday morning! That's my challenge eeeeekkkk lol

Here to follow chick :D Xx

SammieAnn87 said:
hows ur day been without ur phone luv?

u ok! coz i am tellin u now my day without a phone would of been HELL lol
xxx

Haha it wern't too bad! I've got it back for good now woohoo. Managed to get Steve a second hand one in eBay.
I was using the website from my kindle fire and I much prefer it from my phone.
Xx

So I've weighed in this morning and....

4lbs off yay!!

The stupid disheartening scales are going in the garage till Tuesday night ready for my next weigh in.

Hopefully another 2lbs will dissapear from my body this week :0)

Wow! Well done Hun! Xx

Wow that's a brilliant loss! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks everyone :0) xx

OH lost 3lb too and his been eating bacon sandwiches at work, makes you sick don't it lol x

Back