ProPoints Another go.....

I thought weeklies where invented for weekends!! Sad I know but I always referred to them as my wine points!! I worked out 2 bottles come to 36 points, so I could have 2 bottles a week, then use the 13 left for nibbles..... This is the only reason ww worked for me!! Now wine free I find I don't use my weeklies, but only because I am on 41 daily!!! Mad to think I started at 51pp a day!!!!

Hi, here to subscribe x

After a bit of a dodgy week I've managed a stay the same!
1 week tomorrow till I go to Spain so hopefully I'll get a loss this week! Gonna weigh in on Thursday as that's the day before.
Sorry I've not been around. It's always a bit busy when my OH is on his 8 days off.
I've done quite a bit of walking this week, about 16 miles so I think if I hadn't done that I would have a had a gain :0/
Hope everyone's good xx

Weldone luv that's great!
Ur OH shifts sounds like Carls!
Carl is working today for 3 days then has 3days off then works wednesday night for 3 nights then has the weekend off goes in the monday for three days then has 3 days off then goes in the sunday night for 3 nights then has 8off lol!
I love the shifts he works even better when the other time is on lol xxx

Eeek, a week tomorrow for your holibobs! I'm 6 weeks today and I've given myself a good talking to!!!! I am NOT buying some bigger shorts, I refuse!!!

Well, if I do have to it's because they are a bit tight not disgustingly tight like they are now!!!!! x

Weldone luv that's great!
Ur OH shifts sounds like Carls!
Carl is working today for 3 days then has 3days off then works wednesday night for 3 nights then has the weekend off goes in the monday for three days then has 3 days off then goes in the sunday night for 3 nights then has 8off lol!
I love the shifts he works even better when the other time is on lol xxx

Yeah steves are similar. He goes in for 4 nights after this. But the shifts in between are seasonal so he isn't working as much at the mo. always has 8 days off though. Which is good but he does sabotage my weight loss lol he works for coca cola as an engineer. The shifts make it hard to get a job to fit in though. I used to work nights at tesco before Leo and I'd get home at 5am and he'd be waiting in the car to leave for day shift lol x

Eeek, a week tomorrow for your holibobs! I'm 6 weeks today and I've given myself a good talking to!!!! I am NOT buying some bigger shorts, I refuse!!!

Well, if I do have to it's because they are a bit tight not disgustingly tight like they are now!!!!! x

Im glad it won't be warm enough for bearing too much flesh lol
I'm still in between a 14 and 16 but I refuse to but anything in a 16.
I'm hoping to be a perfect 14 for our boating holiday! Again I won't be bearing flesh but it would be nice to get a couple of pairs of new trousers in a 14 :0)
So my plan is to stick at it till Thursday and try not to be ok naughty in Spain. Then get back on it when I get home and lose till I go boating! X

Im glad it won't be warm enough for bearing too much flesh lol
I'm still in between a 14 and 16 but I refuse to but anything in a 16.
I'm hoping to be a perfect 14 for our boating holiday! Again I won't be bearing flesh but it would be nice to get a couple of pairs of new trousers in a 14 :0)
So my plan is to stick at it till Thursday and try not to be ok naughty in Spain. Then get back on it when I get home and lose till I go boating! X

When do you go on your next holiday?

There is no way I could wear my shorts now, they used to hang off of me this time last year!! My aim is so that they feel comfy... I can hope and try at least! x

Just went out on my bike I did nearly 4 miles and it nearly killed me! Last year I could easily do 10 in an hour

Coming back home up the hill and I couldn't get off and walk the bike right past a bunch of builders could I! So u had to just shift to a low gear and force myself :0(

I'll still be away on the 1st April. My hubby isn't going with me so I'm thinking that this holiday I might not actually put as much weight on as I will be more inclined to make salads etc and I will be drinking far less!

Last holiday I put 11lbs on :O

I wouldn't have got off the bike either lol!!!!!

Just off to do 4 miles with the pooch! x

Back