ProPoints Another go.....

Aaaww hun that's rubbish!

I hate it when me and carl fight, and I sometimes feel like if something goes wrong its always my fault!

*BIG HUGS* xxxx

It's true for Some reason men feel the need to take it out on us :0(

Oh well it's all quiet (ignoring each other haha) better than arguing. X

Well I tried to talk to him and it started again so that me for the night bedtime half 8 on a Friday night. Luckily I have my kindle to keep me company lol x thanks for listening hun. It's nice to be able to vent to someone that doesn't know me or him etc lol x

Good morning :0)

Had a good weekend but not with food.
Went to our friends for food and drinks, she made quiche and we had ham rolls, sausage rolls dips etc
I tried to work out what I had and my calculations worked out at 74 points on Saturday!!
Sunday morning my friends mother in law came round with freshly baked scones and we ended up staying and having those for lunch. So Sunday ended up being quite bad too.
I am -8 on my weeklies which I suppose could. Dreading the scales in the morning :0( x

Morning hun!

Try not to worry too much, they may well reward you and it could be just what your body needed x

Morning hun!

Try not to worry too much, they may well reward you and it could be just what your body needed x

I'd be over to moon with 1lb loss.
Thank god there's nothing else to get in the way for 3 weeks!
Then I'm going to Spain for a week :0/ x

I'd be over to moon with 1lb loss.
Thank god there's nothing else to get in the way for 3 weeks!
Then I'm going to Spain for a week :0/ x

I'm supposed to be going to Lanzarote in 9 weeks. I say I am supposed to be because the flights are booked but John wants to stay at home and finish the extension and kitchen! So if I go I will be on my own. Johns mum and step dad are out there at the same time plus I have some other friends that will be out there at the same time so I wont be completely alone but it wont be the same without him

He has suggested I take a friend as the flight is paid for but I dont really have anyone other than my best friend that I could really spend 2 solid weeks with!! x

I'm supposed to be going to Lanzarote in 9 weeks. I say I am supposed to be because the flights are booked but John wants to stay at home and finish the extension and kitchen! So if I go I will be on my own. Johns mum and step dad are out there at the same time plus I have some other friends that will be out there at the same time so I wont be completely alone but it wont be the same without him

He has suggested I take a friend as the flight is paid for but I dont really have anyone other than my best friend that I could really spend 2 solid weeks with!! x

its a tough one isnt it coz i do understand why John wants to stay home but it took him a while t say he would go dint it!
Do u think u will go on ur own (coz like u say when ur there ur not alone, and it could be nice having that break)
xxx

Afternoon Emma,

glad u had a nice weekend the food sounds amazing :) dnt worry too much hun. U cnt go through life not havin that sort of stuff coz u are going to be in them sort of situations where u will b presented with that kind of food! its not every weekend is it and in the week u do fab!
where abouts in spain u going? i bet u cnt wait to go! with how deep this snow is u will still b coming back to it on the floor lol!

xxxx

its a tough one isnt it coz i do understand why John wants to stay home but it took him a while t say he would go dint it!
Do u think u will go on ur own (coz like u say when ur there ur not alone, and it could be nice having that break)
xxx

I really wouldnt be bothered about going on my own, I like me time and I am so used to working away from home and being on my own so that side of it wouldnt bother me. I would just miss him if he wasnt there. I also dont think its right that I go and he stays at home but then we lose out on the £450 we paid for the flights

Not sure what to do yet! x

My OH wouldn't let me go on my own he'd be too jealous that I was having a holiday and not him!

We are going to Costa Blanca my dad lives there. I've not been over for about 3 years. My parents split and my mum came back over and it's been hard. Dad has someone else now and I've yet to meet her but she seems nice.
We will be staying in mum and dads old house as its a rental now because my dad lives with his girlfriend.
So at least we will have our own space. And I expect my dad will be at work some of the time so it'll be a bit of a holiday for us.

We are hoping to get away again this year but that depends on Steve getting overtime. He has 4 days so far and we are putting the money in a jar for treats, how much ends up in there depends on where we go but I'm hoping for a late booking all inclusive in either may or August! Haha trust me to be extreme but we will see!
So if we do end up having a beach holiday I new to be prepared and lose some of this sodding weight!!

We had quite a bit of snow on Sunday and I'm happy Leo got his snowman and Georgia made a snowdog lol but now bring on the spring!! X

My OH wouldn't let me go on my own he'd be too jealous that I was having a holiday and not him!

We are going to Costa Blanca my dad lives there. I've not been over for about 3 years. My parents split and my mum came back over and it's been hard. Dad has someone else now and I've yet to meet her but she seems nice.
We will be staying in mum and dads old house as its a rental now because my dad lives with his girlfriend.
So at least we will have our own space. And I expect my dad will be at work some of the time so it'll be a bit of a holiday for us.

We are hoping to get away again this year but that depends on Steve getting overtime. He has 4 days so far and we are putting the money in a jar for treats, how much ends up in there depends on where we go but I'm hoping for a late booking all inclusive in either may or August! Haha trust me to be extreme but we will see!
So if we do end up having a beach holiday I new to be prepared and lose some of this sodding weight!!

The only bonus to John not going is that I won't be fretting about the fact that I won't be back in the 9's and worrying what a frump I look in my bikini. Every cloud and all that!!!

Dunno what I am going to do about holiday clothes, everything I have from last year are size 8's and 10's... 8 weeks tomorrow I could be going away opps!! Too little too late springs to mind!!!!! x

its hard meetin ur parents new partner isnt it! when my mum n dad split up my dad was havin an affair and i lost contact with my dad even though i see him every now and again with the tart his with!
but when i was meetin Andy i liked him straight away n felt a sense of gulit but after losing contact with my dad andy was or i should say IS my dad!
it will b a lil holiday and b nice ur not staying with them so u get ur time alone
xxxx

what size are u now becky? i bet u have a good 5/6 weeks then u will be getting into them clothes!
xxxx

A good 12. I reckon I might be able to get to 10st 6lb'ish in 8 weeks which won't be enough to get me back in clothes. I think I'm best trying not to worry about it for now. I will have to get some stuff of eBay

We've been talking tonight and John defo won't be going. He's said that he still wants me to go as he will be ripping the old kitchen, putting an RSJ in and pulling down the dividing wall. He's said it will be like a building site x

Back