Another LT male steps forth

Cherrycoke

Hi guys, I am on day 4 of LT, 100%, I have done Cambridge successfully before but could never get back on the plan, so I thought this might be good to do as I have to go and see the chemist each week!

I nearly died when they weighed me in the chemist, I have never been this big before, it really bummed me out, but I was on the way so that was the positive!

I am inspired by reading your comments and more so by seeing before and after pics, I remember how great it felt being able to wear the clothes I wanted! XXL is so depressing!

I find this diet difficult, the chicken and vanilla I cannot stomach, but there all quite vile!

I cannot control food, I know I have a problem so taking it out completely is a good option for me!

Keep up the good work guys, you're my inspiration!

hey Cherrycoke welcome aboard the lipotrim slimtrain :D... as youve done CD before i guess youll know what to expect. Just make sure you keep yourself really busy during your trigger times. Like for me it would be when im bored or watching tv. Its a great time to start, new year new you! and theres loads of newbies and restarters so your not alone!.
keep logging on here especially when times get tough! this place will give you all the support you need... were a lovely friendly bunch i swear..:D

Anyways best of luck for your first week and your first weigh in... slim and toned for summer :D

x

Having done it before, you know what you're in for :D So, I shall just say welcome, and good luck! :)

Hey Cherrycoke, How is it going? This forum is great you know and the support is invaluable. Keep it up and you will get to your goal before you know it! We all have weak moments so we are in this together. Good luck for this weeks WI.:)

Thanks Funky, I am doing ok, it's day 5 and I have a headache and feel a little sick (not something I experienced on CD), but keeping strong!

I have inner monolog which constantly tries to undermine me, it says I could eat healthy foods and try normal diets, but throughout 2010 I flitted between CD and WW and SW, anything I could to feel normal, but I know I have a problem with food, I can't just eat a normal portion, I can't eat just that, I'll have more and more!

At least with LT I know food is no longer an option, it has removed the key!

At my weakest points where I wish to cave I remember that there is nothing like this diet, it works and the results are solid, if I cave now, I will be back here, at day 5, in a week, a month or longer, so why bother, I will stick to it and get it done!

Let's help each other, I'm here if you guys need me!

Hiya Cherry... You sound very motivated and determined.. Welcome to the forum, and good luck on your LT journey x

*Day 5 update*
Not been hungry at all today, had to force myself to have my first shake around 1pm!

Have taken to cooking the family their evening meal, I feel good doing it and the wife is loving it!

glad youre having a good day! lots of people take to cooking evening meals..personally dont know how you do it! :) keep it up! x

Completely know what you mean regarding the whole doing ww to feel 'normal' thing. Ill be starting my LT journey on the 17th of this month and am happy to be doing so. Thing is was in asda doing a grocery shop on tues and saw all the ww products on offer. My head was trying to tell me to do that instead. I fought back though as have you. Good luck with your journey and keep fighting!

Oh, you are good being able to do the cooking. I'm with Pudge, and have to stay away from food as much as I possibly can! Thankfully my hubby does do the cooking for himself and the boys whilst I'm doing this diet, so I maybe only have to make them the odd sandwich when he's not about lol. They are 10 and 7, so quite able to make some stuff themselves - cereal and toast, get fruit, etc.

Anyhow, keep up the good work :)

I noticed thy reading peoples diaries about food Jayne, I enjoy it, my secret is making them food I wouldn't eat, I guess it's keeping my hands busy too, I have too much time otherwise!

Day 6: it's going by easy, I am not hungry in the slightest, I did a shop for their food tonight, was very strong, so I am hopeful I can go from week 1 into week 2 with ease!

I hope my loss isn't too disappointing, I always find that if it is minimal I feel I have wasted time, but whatever it is I will fill a bin bag with the same amount and lift it up, and know that I am not carrying that anymore!

I am going to go the cinema today, take my mind to a differed place!

Keep strong!

Cherrycoke thats a great idea..i might do that too tomorrow after my weigh in!!.. glad youre keeping strong :) hope you enjoy the cinema,,let us know what you go and see! x

Day 7: going to Camden Market today, as a family we go every few weeks, it is a great Market and what's best is that it has food stalls from almost everywhere in the world! That was always part of the treat of going!

Not today however, I will remain strong, I know I will enjoy the food stalls somewhere in the future, but for now, I can do without!

Maybe I will buy myself a non-food treat!

Have a great day!

hey cherrycoke! glad youre still doing ok,, i think you have to buy yourself a non food treat.. you dont want to feel like youre being deprived,,and also itll switch your mind to thinking that it doesnt always need food,, other things can be great! camden market is amazing and has such good bargains! have fun :) and have a great day :) x

im so so jelous that you are going camden market. i was born in camden and spent most of my life there and went market every week almost. so wish i was in london lol have a fab time x x

I hate sundays!

Camden was great, but god I felt like eating, it's amazing how a routine can trick your brain, I didn't eat but I felt physically weak this afternoon and now I have a headache, I was in ketosis days ago, so I don't know what's going on, my body is probably just going hey what's the problem, eat something!

I feel like I want to eat now, more than I have this entire week, I know I won't, but god I am craving! Oh well! Tomorrow is weigh day and I am not jeopardising all my hard work!

Hope you're all doing well!

Day 8 weigh day:

Just been for my weigh in! 13 pounds off, I am happy as larry about that! It had been worth the hell week, I know it will never be this big again, but nor will I! :)

Fantastic loss cherry!! Makes it all worthwhile.. Well done x

Back