Another LT male steps forth

Not been about today (it's been a b!tch of a day here - although for different reasons!). Hope you've made it through, and into bed. Tomorrow is a fresh day and I hope it's an easier one for you xx

Hey Folks - Greetings from the West of Ireland Your a gas bunch. I love the banter, whiging and encouragement. Am just finished day 3 and can already feel like i am deflating. I am doing the TFR for 4 weeks as on hols start March. Will shift 2 stone and am so in the zone - although like everyone have my moments. All the negativity in the press/radio is getting kicked too touch. Let's do this. Sleep tight !!!:jelous:

PS - How do i set up a ticker - something to focus my mind. Also is one allowed a splash of skimmed milk - just cant do black tea....has anyone tried ??:)

Cherry i know exactly what you mean, im in week 3 and ive settled into it all now. not hungry anymore but the cravings havent gone. hopefully they will vanish soon.... along with the pounds!! woohoo!! lol x

Hello people, didn't I have a wobble yesterday, thanks for all your support, it is always an incredible help!

I feel better today, it's nearly the end of Jan, I never thought I would get this far judging by my terrible history of restarting!

I am pushing forward and trying not to think about it, it's funny how life tests us isn't it? Yesterday at my weakest I got a bloody text message from papa johns offering me 2 for 1! What b**tards! Haha!

Anyway I am ploughing on determined never to be back at this weight nor on this blooming diet!

I have started trying on a few items of clothes, most are still tight but it's further than I have got into them before!

Do you realise that as we progress something happens to the perception of us by other people that we are unaware of, we start to look like we have let ourselves go a bit as opposed to fat! That doesn't sound like much but it is! I don't know if it makes sense to you guys but it does to me!

Anyway keep pushing and we will get there! :)

Hey guys, today has been ok, WI on Monday, so hoping for something good to spur me on! Not that I am thinking of quitting but a nice push in the right direction would be grand!

Hope everyone is doing ok!

Another day, another desire, today it's pizza express! Other than that I am doing fine, have a dull headache which is nice!

I think Sunday's are the worst days, thy are the weakest days! I have WI tomorrow, so I charge towards that, but my desire to eat is at it's optimum on a Sunday, willpower continues to win through but not through the want of trying!

Hope you're all well!

Sunday's really are hard!! It seems like the day of indulgence for everyone and I so wanna join in! Have seriously thought about quitting today (first time I was serious about it!) but I just can't justify it. I'm going to push through until weigh in (Thurs) and take it one week at a time.

I think we're all feeling a bit bored with things and it's a significant time at the moment as we've almost done a month. Would you normally have quit by now? I would!! I really really want to succeed, but the thought of another 2 months is depressing! On the other hand, I'm a 3rd of the way through!! Do you feel like time is dragging? What can we do to speed time up?

Anyway... Pizza Express?? OMG Dribblllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeee! One day... one day!

Come on, lets get our act together!! Weigh in for you tomorrow, have you sneaked a peek? Any idea of your loss this week? xx

No sneak peaks but yes to a third of a way through!

Congrats on your willpower today! And yes I would have quit 3 weeks ago, I must really want it! :)

I think we (me Paula and cherry) are feeling very similar emotions probably as we are going through the motions at around the same time as each other? I'm so happy to gave you both or I would be a total state by now I also think I'd had given up weeks ago so must really want this! As Paula said if you are doing this diet for 3 months then it's not too bad when you think about it its only what you have already done 2 more times :) Which i personally think had gone quickly, thinking ahead can be daunting but once you look back it has gone so fast. I on the other hand am planning on going for a weight goal not a time limit so I have no idea when I'll be off it but I hope that by keeping 100% It will be as soon as possible
;)

Love you guys x

I totally agree muff, we do help each other out alot!

I am in this till I reach goal but hoping it arrives at the end of march, that's what I'm telling myself! Haha

Today's weigh in is 5ibs off, so that is 2st 6ibs in total! Brilliant, I am nearly halfway there!!

Fantastic! Well done :D xx

Just read your 3 weeks worth of weigh-ins Cherrycoke, you're doing really well.

I've just restarted and am finding it much harder than the first time round (even though I know the results are worth it)

Phil

Back