Another LT male steps forth

Well done for staying strong and not giving in cherrycoke!!! Your very lucky to have such a supportive wife too. Keep the head down and focus on next weigh in xx

Hey Cherry, it seems we both had a tricky one yesterday and that's all it is really... just tricky! Nothing we can't handle just gotta be strong! I've said before that we're both lucky to have such supportive OH's what would we do without them? Even though mine did smugly torture me a bit last night with his Chinese! lol I just looked at him in disgust and reminded him of all about the fat, sugar, grease, salt that he was scoffing... it winds him up but makes me feel better! :D

You inspire me too, we can so do this... we need to! I hope "normal you" suit fits soon, but don't stress too much if it doesn't, it's only a matter of time. Also will be sending you major positive vibes during the week you are away, start preparing yourself now, it's going to be a big test for you but I know you can do it! Keep positive :)

Hey Paula, yeah there must have been something about last night! My lot ate Chinese tonight, thankfully it does nothing for me, but there was a threat of Indian earlier then I would have had to leave the room! Hahaha

My arms and legs are firmly inside my roller coaster cart, and I'm hanging on for dear life! lmao. More green tea time I think! lol

Sunday, tomorrow is WI, so I am glad another week is nearly over and I will be in week 4, this is further than I have got after trying to get back onto VLC for over two years. I couldn't get past week 1, my brain knew the diet would work so it always tricked me into caving in this week and starting again next week! Ridiculous!

However I am plodding along, good days and bad and feeling better about the journey!

The annoying thing is I am now at the weight I was starting with two years ago when I was trying to do the diet again! Seems like a pain if you know what I mean!

Anyway have a great Sunday peoples and stay strong!

Well done for getting this far Cherry, you have done a fantastic job!!

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow x

The annoying thing is I am now at the weight I was starting with two years ago when I was trying to do the diet again! Seems like a pain if you know what I mean!

Anyway have a great Sunday peoples and stay strong!

I know what you mean about the starting weight thing, how many times have we all kicked ourselves for doing that? This time it's for good though right? ;)

Have you given any thought to what you'e going to do long term to maintain? I think that's a weak point where we obviously fail time and time again! I'm not 100% sure what I'm going to do but I think I will come off LT with some still to lose and follow ww for a while but concentrate on eating more protein, less carbs and hopefully I'll develop some good, lifestyle-changing habits.

You're still doing amazingly well, I WILL be back up there with you on the 100% train from tomorrow (well I was straight after my eggy adventure this morning but can't eggsactly count today in!) - see what I did there? Chuckle chuckle (!)

Have a fab day and good luck at weigh in, you'll be fine :D

Well I wasn't eggstatic about your slip, but I am glad you can make of a yoke of it! I guess it's easy to crack! (I'd like to thank my Jimmy Tarbuck big book of jokes!)!

I have never had a "after plan", it seems obvious but I have never done it! Also I have never got to a target weight, so I have set a 15st goal to begin with, I know I will look better at that weight, but not at my optimum! But I am trying to be realistic! :)

haha! Good luck today cherry xx

Hello people, Just back from WI, and I am pleased to say I am 8 pounds lighter...so that is 2stone 1pound gone....that feels so good.

I would like to see some change, but hey it all takes time. I know what i cannot see is happening, I never take measurements, silly me..i never take pics either...

Anyway I am inspired to do another week (like i was going to give up anyway :p).

Week 4 hello!

good luck to you lovely people, and thanks for your brilliant encouragement!

Hey, that's fantastic! Huge well done :D
Def start taking pics or measurements if you can. I take pics every 4 weeks, and I really can see the difference. I find them very motivating to look at when times are tough!
xx

Wow, NICE! How amazing is LT (and your willpower?!) Is that similar to the speed of weight loss when you did Cambridge? You are just doing brilliantly as always and on track for a 2.5 stone loss in 4 weeks! Woop! It's tricky to see a difference in yourself because you see yourself every day, just wait until you get all the comments from people who haven't seen you in a while! But, remember... that's not the end of the journey!! Ha :)

Here's to a successful week 4 :D

Wow, NICE! How amazing is LT (and your willpower?!) Is that similar to the speed of weight loss when you did Cambridge? You are just doing brilliantly as always and on track for a 2.5 stone loss in 4 weeks! Woop! It's tricky to see a difference in yourself because you see yourself every day, just wait until you get all the comments from people who haven't seen you in a while! But, remember... that's not the end of the journey!! Ha :)

Here's to a successful week 4 :D

i totally agree with paula that its so hard to see a difference in yourself.
my mum notices it in my face i see her every other day but i havent been out much since i started lt so i hope that when i do get round to going into town where i know a few people they will notice a difference. im trying to hold out going so that iv lost a bit and get lots of compliments haha.

you are doing really well Cherry we are so proud of you :hug99:

Ahh bless you guys, yeah I am sure other people will notice soon, but I must persevere!

Hope you guys are doing well! :)

Comfort in numbers

Hi Folks

OMG - I have logged onto this site for 1st time. I am embarking on Lipotrim today (AGAIN).

I done it twice in the past 5 years - Typically done 5-6 weeks and lost 2 -2.5 stone only to put it all back on. But bottom line It ABSOLUTELY WORKS.:character00148:

I've done them all - WW, Atkins, South beach, Allergy testing - Had not discpline - Know the foods/drinks that don't suit....

The trick is maintaining and not slipping back into all those bad habits - Too many beers and meals out at w.end.

Am 120% focused and look foward to sharing success with you all - I used sugr free chewing gum (Airwaves / Extra) and it didnt seem to effect ketotsis. Any thoughts ??

Happy Days :jelous:

Back