Another mile stone reached.

susan70

Gold Member
5st lost in 19weeks.

Its my birthday on Saturday and what better pressie than to be 5st lighter.lol

Will I be eating and having birthday cake etc??? NO WAY im on a mission to lose this last st .woohoo.xxxx

Susan thats the best present any woman could give to herself and I find you a amazing inspiration!x

Well done! Truly inspirational.

my birthday is on saturday but unlike you im at my heaviest weight this year hurhur. :cry:

wow susan, that's absolutely fantastic!! what a brilliant birthday present, well done you!!
Hope you have fab birthday!!
xx

wow congrats to you, well done hun. hope you have a lovely birthday and just think of all those heads youll turn lol. you deserve it chick.

lyndsey x

Congratulations on a fantastic achievement.

5st lost in 19weeks.

Its my birthday on Saturday and what better pressie than to be 5st lighter.lol

Will I be eating and having birthday cake etc??? NO WAY im on a mission to lose this last st .woohoo.xxxx
Well done im so impressed and inspired you have done so well have a great birthday you deserve it and well done for saying you wont break with cake thats what we on this forum need to hear x

Wow Susan thats amazing! Happy Birthday for Saturday, Its my birthday on Saturday too! I'm going to weigh on Sat morning as i'm hoping that i'll no longer be in the obese range by then. That will be a nice birthday pressie. But 5 stone off what a fantastic present to yourself X x x

Thats a fantastic achievement Susan. A massive well done to you. :D

And Happy Birthday for Saturday.

xx

Well done you!!! really inspiring in only 19 weeks losing 5 stone that is a massive achievements. I to have to lose 6 stone in total and my goodness if i can do it at the rate you have done then ill be sooooooo thrilled!!

WELL DONE

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!:party0023:

I had a strawberry shake while I opened my birthday cards in July. It is so worth sticking to it. One more stone to go. Well done you!

Absolutely congratulations - that's amazing and 70 of those fat blobs (did your CDC show you the pound of fat?). Well done Susan! It is great!!

Back