Another milestone yipee

bigmark66

18 stone 10lb, but greater still is the fact that the needle is very positively south of the 120kg mark. I was educated in the 70's and 80's and think in both weights and so this has been my mini goal for two weeks. This means my BMI has moved from the 33's to 32.79. Next mini goal 18 and a half stone.

Must do more exercise today.

4 am cannot sleep,

sig:--- Mark 6'4". Was 21 stone, is <19 now, two month goal is 17 stone. BMI says 13 stone but that's just daft.

Well done Mark! You have an interesting approach to diary management though! Lol

Hope the needle continues moving south! :)

Alpaca said:
Well done Mark! You have an interesting approach to diary management though! Lol

Please tell me what I'm doing or not doing.

sig:--- Mark 6'4". Was 21 stone, is <19 now, two month goal is 17 stone. BMI says 13 stone but that's just daft.

In the diary forum we tend to make one post each (mine is called moonlights menus) and then comment on it each day, rather than making a new post for each day or topic ;) that's why you'll see threads with 500 or so replies!

Afternoon Mark.. Sorry to sound like I'm criticising - you're doing so well that it's a very minor detail. but will make it easier for you to plot your progress if your diary is in one place :)

Ah got it, okey dokey thanks

Back